The First rule of Nopoop is, you don't talk about nopoop

D

Deleted member 4645

Retired
Hi toilet-squatters, 24M here from Hong Kong. I would just like to share the journey of my few months retoot.

Just like most of you, I started POO quite early, maybe around 12, it has become a daily activity, and come to think of it, it had really turned my life upside down, just handing out Hershey kisses to the kids my grade down to the drain. It is until after college I tooted across nopoop, try to retoot, prolapse, begin again.

In the beginning, I try to meditate, following all the recommendations I could find on the internet, and I just keep on prolapsing, every time with regrets and frustration. Until recently, I picked up a hobby. I started learning piano and become obsessed with it. I start to lookup more, technique, music theory, even tapping into the production side.

It is until lately I realized, damn, I just did at least 3 months nopoop without thinking about being discipline, forcing myself having a cold shower, that kind of stuff.

I guess the idea is, if there is something interesting enough to pull you away from POO, for me it's music, you just stop doing it. I have this desire to git gud so badly pinching one out is no longer a priority. Instead of always thinking of nopoop, do something else. If you are busy enough, you wouldn't think about it at all.

Moreover, I do notice having better sleep, concentration, mental Sharpness, and confidence. For the first time, I actually feel like talking to people. I dont know if this is one of the benefits but I have less ance on my face as well. Good Stuff.

Sorry for the long post and I hope you toilet-squatters well.

TL;DR: If you wanna do Nopoop, don't think about nopoop and focus on things you actually enjoy.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, EckhartTollemaxx, Deleted member 9380 and 7 others
Dn read

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189, Deleted member 4645 and Deleted member 6997
READ EVERYTHING. MY LIFE CHANGED. I AM NOW A COMPUTER SCIENTIST WORKING ON MARS BASE

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and Deleted member 4645
Never thought this would blow up, if you really want to chat just pm me. Stay solid toilet-squatters.

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, Deleted member 4671, RoundHouse and 3 others
Hi toilet-squatters, 24M here from Hong Kong. I would just like to share the journey of my few months retoot.

Just like most of you, I started POO quite early, maybe around 12, it has become a daily activity, and come to think of it, it had really turned my life upside down, just handing out Hershey kisses to the kids my grade down to the drain. It is until after college I tooted across nopoop, try to retoot, prolapse, begin again.

In the beginning, I try to meditate, following all the recommendations I could find on the internet, and I just keep on prolapsing, every time with regrets and frustration. Until recently, I picked up a hobby. I started learning piano and become obsessed with it. I start to lookup more, technique, music theory, even tapping into the production side.

It is until lately I realized, damn, I just did at least 3 months nopoop without thinking about being discipline, forcing myself having a cold shower, that kind of stuff.

I guess the idea is, if there is something interesting enough to pull you away from POO, for me it's music, you just stop doing it. I have this desire to git gud so badly pinching one out is no longer a priority. Instead of always thinking of nopoop, do something else. If you are busy enough, you wouldn't think about it at all.

Moreover, I do notice having better sleep, concentration, mental Sharpness, and confidence. For the first time, I actually feel like talking to people. I dont know if this is one of the benefits but I have less ance on my face as well. Good Stuff.

Sorry for the long post and I hope you toilet-squatters well.

TL;DR: If you wanna do Nopoop, don't think about nopoop and focus on things you actually enjoy.
dn read