[Story] The first time I went out with a girl was such a fail tbh

blackopstruecel

Fallen Angel
I was so hyped/anxious that I barely slept the night before. I had a 3 hour class that day and she called me during class to ask me where I am.

And of couse, like a thirsty dog, I got out of the room and rushed to the meeting spot and of course, she was already there waiting for me.

I got a dopamine rush seeing her with a short skirt and black stockings.

She took me to a coffee shop and we started chatting. At some point I brought up zodiac signs and she said "It's so dumb when guys approach me and ask me what my zodiac sign is". It's a good sign you are friendzoned if a girl complains about guys hitting on her. She doesn't even see you as a man to be able to express such thoughts.

The thing that confirmed the friendzone was when I said Jared Leto was a bad Joker, she agreed and then said that she had a crush on him during HS. No girl would admit that to a guy she is attracted to. Only female and gay friends here such shit.

Fuck being a dellusional coper. i never had a chance with her and she got rated 4/10 by some guys here. I'm a subhuman loser. No girl ever wants my dick. Best that happens is to get friendzoned like a good beta.

x69

?????? ????
Tough luck brotha.

I once went on a 'date' with a girl when I was in the PUA stage. So confidence and escalation wasn't a issue.
Turned out she used me for validation while she was texting 7 other guys.

golden tip brotha:
Escalate when you suspect she's 'losing attraction'. Never give more validation than is needed because there are more 3-4/10 girls around

blackopstruecel

Fallen Angel
Tough luck brotha.

I once went on a 'date' with a girl when I was in the PUA stage. So confidence and escalation wasn't a issue.
Turned out she used me for validation while she was texting 7 other guys.

golden tip brotha:
Escalate when you suspect she's 'losing attraction'. Never give more validation than is needed because there are more 3-4/10 girls around
This girl didn't pull out her phone once during our date actually.

And what was I supposed to do? I couldn't find any good time to escalate.

x69

?????? ????
This girl didn't pull out her phone once during our date actually.

And what was I supposed to do? I couldn't find any good time to escalate.
Then create a situation to escalate. Doesn't matter what as long as it looks natural and you don't look like a creep

blackopstruecel

Fallen Angel
Then create a situation to escalate. Doesn't matter what as long as it looks natural and you don't look like a creep
I was too beta to do that. She told me she would have rejected me if I made a move anyway.

x69

?????? ????
I was too beta to do that. She told me she would have rejected me if I made a move anyway.
If you don't make a move she already rejected you.
If you do make a move she says she'd reject you. And she probably will but there's always hope.

In the end did you got rejected? If yes.. should have done it differently tbh.

blackopstruecel

Fallen Angel
If you don't make a move she already rejected you.
If you do make a move she says she'd reject you. And she probably will but there's always hope.

In the end did you got rejected? If yes.. should have done it differently tbh.
I made a move after going out with her 4 times which too two month to happen. I was waiting for the right moment.

But like I said, she told me that she would have rejected even if I made a move on her on the first date. There was no hope from the start.

And of course, the typical BS like it;s you personality and ideas, opposites don't attract in love and other femoid bluepills to keep me from roping.

x69

?????? ????
I made a move after going out with her 4 times which too two month to happen. I was waiting for the right moment.

But like I said, she told me that she would have rejected even if I made a move on her on the first date. .
You got cucked big time. Cucked for validation like how our currychad @Intel.Imperitive got cucked for validation

Slasher

Adept
I was so hyped/anxious that I barely slept the night before. I had a 3 hour class that day and she called me during class to ask me where I am.

And of couse, like a thirsty dog, I got out of the room and rushed to the meeting spot and of course, she was already there waiting for me.

I got a dopamine rush seeing her with a short skirt and black stockings.

She took me to a coffee shop and we started chatting. At some point I brought up zodiac signs and she said "It's so dumb when guys approach me and ask me what my zodiac sign is". It's a good sign you are friendzoned if a girl complains about guys hitting on her. She doesn't even see you as a man to be able to express such thoughts.

The thing that confirmed the friendzone was when I said Jared Leto was a bad Joker, she agreed and then said that she had a crush on him during HS. No girl would admit that to a guy she is attracted to. Only female and gay friends here such shit.

Fuck being a dellusional coper. i never had a chance with her and she got rated 4/10 by some guys here. I'm a subhuman loser. No girl ever wants my dick. Best that happens is to get friendzoned like a good beta.
>got to go get coffee with a girl
Fuck OFF Chad , women don't even register me as a ''friend'' , i'm just a fucking ghost.

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)