The first time I went out with a girl was such a fail tbh

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I was so hyped/anxious that I barely slept the night before. I had a 3 hour class that day and she called me during class to ask me where I am.

And of couse, like a thirsty dog, I got out of the room and rushed to the meeting spot and of course, she was already there waiting for me.

I got a dopamine rush seeing her with a short skirt and black stockings.

She took me to a coffee shop and we started chatting. At some point I brought up zodiac signs and she said "It's so dumb when guys approach me and ask me what my zodiac sign is". It's a good sign you are friendzoned if a girl complains about guys hitting on her. She doesn't even see you as a man to be able to express such thoughts.

The thing that confirmed the friendzone was when I said Jared Leto was a bad Joker, she agreed and then said that she had a crush on him during HS. No girl would admit that to a guy she is attracted to. Only female and gay friends here such shit.

Fuck being a dellusional coper. i never had a chance with her and she got rated 4/10 by some guys here. I'm a subhuman loser. No girl ever wants my dick. Best that happens is to get friendzoned like a good beta.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Tough luck brotha.

I once went on a 'date' with a girl when I was in the PUA stage. So confidence and escalation wasn't a issue.
Turned out she used me for validation while she was texting 7 other guys.

golden tip brotha:
Escalate when you suspect she's 'losing attraction'. Never give more validation than is needed because there are more 3-4/10 girls around

• +1
Tough luck brotha.

I once went on a 'date' with a girl when I was in the PUA stage. So confidence and escalation wasn't a issue.
Turned out she used me for validation while she was texting 7 other guys.

golden tip brotha:
Escalate when you suspect she's 'losing attraction'. Never give more validation than is needed because there are more 3-4/10 girls around

This girl didn't pull out her phone once during our date actually.

And what was I supposed to do? I couldn't find any good time to escalate.

• +1
This girl didn't pull out her phone once during our date actually.

And what was I supposed to do? I couldn't find any good time to escalate.

Then create a situation to escalate. Doesn't matter what as long as it looks natural and you don't look like a creep

• +1
Then create a situation to escalate. Doesn't matter what as long as it looks natural and you don't look like a creep

I was too beta to do that. She told me she would have rejected me if I made a move anyway.

• +1
I was too beta to do that. She told me she would have rejected me if I made a move anyway.

If you don't make a move she already rejected you.
If you do make a move she says she'd reject you. And she probably will but there's always hope.

In the end did you got rejected? If yes.. should have done it differently tbh.

• +1
If you don't make a move she already rejected you.
If you do make a move she says she'd reject you. And she probably will but there's always hope.

In the end did you got rejected? If yes.. should have done it differently tbh.

I made a move after going out with her 4 times which too two month to happen. I was waiting for the right moment.

But like I said, she told me that she would have rejected even if I made a move on her on the first date. There was no hope from the start.

And of course, the typical BS like it;s you personality and ideas, opposites don't attract in love and other femoid bluepills to keep me from roping.

• +1
I made a move after going out with her 4 times which too two month to happen. I was waiting for the right moment.

But like I said, she told me that she would have rejected even if I made a move on her on the first date. .

You got cucked big time. Cucked for validation like how our currychad @Intel.Imperitive got cucked for validation

• +1
You got cucked big time. Cucked for validation like how our currychad @Intel.Imperitive got cucked for validation
What do you mean 'cucked for validation'?

• +1
  • +1
Currychad cucked us all

CURRYCHAD NOT CUCK NO MORE JUST CAME BACK FRKM A DATE

IT WAS GRRAAAAATEEEEE, I'LL MAKE A THREAD LATERRR

Snapchat 737844040

• +1
I was so hyped/anxious that I barely slept the night before. I had a 3 hour class that day and she called me during class to ask me where I am.

And of couse, like a thirsty dog, I got out of the room and rushed to the meeting spot and of course, she was already there waiting for me.

I got a dopamine rush seeing her with a short skirt and black stockings.

She took me to a coffee shop and we started chatting. At some point I brought up zodiac signs and she said "It's so dumb when guys approach me and ask me what my zodiac sign is". It's a good sign you are friendzoned if a girl complains about guys hitting on her. She doesn't even see you as a man to be able to express such thoughts.

The thing that confirmed the friendzone was when I said Jared Leto was a bad Joker, she agreed and then said that she had a crush on him during HS. No girl would admit that to a guy she is attracted to. Only female and gay friends here such shit.

Fuck being a dellusional coper. i never had a chance with her and she got rated 4/10 by some guys here. I'm a subhuman loser. No girl ever wants my dick. Best that happens is to get friendzoned like a good beta.
>got to go get coffee with a girl
Fuck OFF Chad , women don't even register me as a ''friend'' , i'm just a fucking ghost.

Attachments

• a.jpeg
    a.jpeg
    122 KB · Views: 12
  • +1
>got to go get coffee with a girl
Fuck OFF Chad , women don't even register me as a ''friend'' , i'm just a fucking ghost.

I regretted it ngl

• +1
I regretted it ngl
How did you hold conversation? Did you just talk about school the whole time? Did you just think of random topics?
If i went for coffee with a girl it would end real fucking quick
A

• +1
How did you hold conversation? Did you just talk about school the whole time? Did you just think of random topics?
If i went for coffee with a girl it would end real fucking quick
View attachment 535
School, college, anime, cartoons, arts

• +1