The friend of a girl I showed my dick pic to got third party offended(story)

Catawampus

Catawampus

Rubs me
I used to be in a small chat group, mainly for gamers. This girl I used to play with and who I knew quite well would trash talk all the time. This particular instance she was saying something along the lines of my having a small dick becuse I lost the game. I went back and forth with her as I always did and it eventually got around to her daring me to show my dick. I didn't want to at first because I didn't want it to ruin my friendship with the other people in the chat group if it got out. She kept daring me and called me a pussy for not sending it so i did. Around this time another girl in the chat stopped talking to me. Come to find out a couple months later, the first girl had told her that I sent it and she got third party offended and told me that I wasn't "respectful" jfl. She apparently thought I had sent it out of the blue and when I showed her the ss of her friend daring me to send the pic she got all defensive. I asked her "what am I supposed to do just walk away?" And she said "yes" lmao. All this time the first girl had still been chatting with me while her friend got offended for her.

• JFL
Reactions: Almu
not a word

• JFL
Reactions: MogTheMogger
Read

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195, MogTheMogger, diggbicc and 1 other person
Pretty disrespectful op all the morals your parents taught you went to shit smh

• JFL
Reactions: Catawampus
are you 14 op

Imagine trusting hoes :lul: :lul: :lul:
what a disrespectful piece of shit MAN START EATING SOY AND SHAVE THAT HEAD + GROW KRATOS BEARD BRO YOU'LL LEGIT FEEL A LOT BETTER AND HAVE MORE CONFIDENCE

Based and high T

• Love it
Dumb foids.

• +1