The fuck is up with muh legs?

S

Soulsmaxx

Looking for jolly cooperation
For some reason, I have this bald patch on my leg. I think a band-aid ripped the hair off like over a year ago but it hasnt grown back at all. Completely smooth. I know this is a quora tier question but fuck it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Steve bachall and Extra Chromosome
cancer

• +1
Reactions: godsmistake and Alexanderr
It seems you have cancer bro.

• +1
Reactions: Wincel, Alexanderr, Aids! and 1 other person
Its been good knowing all of you boyos. I knew lurking on reddit would have its side effects
:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:
atleast you didnt fuck bitches and have fun like some chad

In high school I shaved my legs and one side only grew back half length. Theres a protein released to signal when hair growth should stop and I guess it somehow got fucked

Kek

atleast you didnt fuck bitches and have fun like some chad
Jfl, I lost my virginity this year at 15, so i guess dying would be preferable to seeing my already terrible looks fade
In high school I shaved my legs and one side only grew back half length. Theres a protein released to signal when hair growth should stop and I guess it somehow got fucked

Kek
How the fuck does this shit happen? Lol

Jfl, I lost my virginity this year at 15, so i guess dying would be preferable to seeing my already terrible looks fade
nice humblebrag

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem, Bennett, Soulsmaxx and 1 other person
15 year old slayer. If you wear tight pants or tall boots it will rub your hair off

try rubbing cum

Kill me. Slayer at 15 ded srs its over.

maybe whatever you had a bandaid on it for was serious enough to destroy the hair growing cells?

that or it's actually cancer and you only have a few months left to live, idk

maybe whatever you had a bandaid on it for was serious enough to destroy the hair growing cells?

Nah bro I just cut my leg. I've got hairy af legs so I've had bandaids rip hair before, but it has always grown back.

My theory is that it could be hyperthyroidism or something weird like that

You have less hair on your calfs than the rest of your legs? That is pretty common if that is your concern.

You have less hair on your calfs than the rest of your legs? That is pretty common if that is your concern.
No, its like a patch
Post a pic
Posting a pic of my legs is pretty fucking gay but here you go. No homo

• Love it
Reactions: Demir and Notorious