The fuckboy haircut(s) of the 2020's.

What if I have hair like this?

01242486-a

View attachment 254368
Cant beat this hairstyle, its high class, high IQ, good display of genes , cause only people with good hairlines and very good density can pull it off.
Keep coping with your buzzcuts, and low class normie fades every1 is getting for 5 bucks at a random hairdresser
IRL girls find this repulsive, only PSL autists worship curtains.

Slayers IRL have fades.

IRL girls find this repulsive, only PSL autists worship curtains.

Slayers IRL have fades.
Fades are a normie haircut that gets laughed by females, its tryhard, immature and cringy. You are either trolling, never left your house or have 0 contact with females

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hebbewem and JamesHowlett
Fades are a normie haircut that gets laughed by females, its tryhard, immature and cringy. You are either trolling, never left your house or have 0 contact with females
OMG THE IRONY 😂

Accuses me of never leaving the house when 99% of the young male population have fades.

• +1
Reactions: Zyzzcel
It may be due to how you sit at your computer, assuming you use it. Next time you’re using it every 5 mins point yourself out on the posture
Yeah that’s exactly it and I need to start doing that, thanks for the advice!

• +1
Reactions: MortusX
Fuck that, my dad always forced me to have a buzzcut as kid. I look way better with longer hair now which slims my Slavic baby and moon face.
Buzzcut looks ok if you are low bf and have a thick neck

how do i achieve this?? I have wavy hair

View attachment 255193
how do i achieve this?? I have wavy hair

If I'm not mistaken, that may look like a perm.

Most dudes typically get their hair permed to be curly (you can choose loose or tight curls) at a nearby salon. Prices may vary but it usually costs a bit. They get perm every couple months I believe. There's tutorials on Youtube about this I believe.

If I'm not mistaken, that may look like a perm.

Most dudes typically get their hair permed to be curly (you can choose loose or tight curls) at a nearby salon. Prices may vary but it usually costs a bit. They get perm every couple months I believe. There's tutorials on Youtube about this I believe.
true as but i cant be arsed getting aperm, will be shitted on by my friends, i think i could attain that naturally, just need to grow hair out a few inches more.

• +1
Reactions: Zyzzcel
Haircuts are mostly cope, any haircut will look good on good face and any most haircuts will look shit on shitty face.
Cope
Retarded haircut will make people think you are hobocel who can’t even afford haircut

There's no perfect haircut, just pick one that suits you. It's not rocket science lmfao