The genetics pill has destroyed me

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Some groups of humans are just inherently superior to others. Not just along racial lines, but even class lines as well. All the bullshit you have been brainwashed with about how anybody stands a chance as long they get the right chance and/or have the right work ethic has been lied to. A random hobo is not genetically equal to Bill Gates and never had the same chance of becoming a wealthy programmer. A scrawny ricecel is not equal to a tall white chad and never had the same chance of fucking a Stacey. The whole world is rigged and things were always going to play out as they did. All this garbage about egalitarianism and equality was invented by people who have shit genetics and are in denial about it. Look at the typical sjw loser it's almost always some incel soyboy in denial or some fat disgusting roasty. Amusingly stormcels are also guilty of this as they also typically have shit genes and just use WN as a coping mechanism.

It never even began for most of humanity.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, Gaia262 and androidcel

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
shut up autist

Some groups of humans are just inherently superior to others. Not just along racial lines, but even class lines as well. All the bullshit you have been brainwashed with about how anybody stands a chance as long they get the right chance and/or have the right work ethic has been lied to. A random hobo is not genetically equal to Bill Gates and never had the same chance of becoming a wealthy programmer. A scrawny ricecel is not equal to a tall white chad and never had the same chance of fucking a Stacey. The whole world is rigged and things were always going to play out as they did. All this garbage about egalitarianism and equality was invented by people who have shit genetics and are in denial about it. Look at the typical sjw loser it's almost always some incel soyboy in denial or some fat disgusting roasty. Amusingly stormcels are also guilty of this as they also typically have shit genes and just use WN as a coping mechanism.

You should therefore be an advocate for surgeries and performance drugs like human growth hormone.

You are essentially cheating your genetics frauding desirable traits. Therefore your reality should improve in relation to this.

Of course the changes must be substantial I am not talking about a chin implant.

Like this.

C4wih68rau66

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Water is wet

Lost me at the last part.

Lost me at the last part.
It’s the truth. SFcels are frustrated incels or extremely low tier women who are jealous. If people on storm front weren’t incels, they wouldnt care to talk about half the shit they talk about 24/7

It’s the truth. SFcels are frustrated incels or extremely low tier women who are jealous. If people on storm front weren’t incels, they wouldnt care to talk about half the shit they talk about 24/7
I don't know, I still think they'd believe in what they believe in even when handed the pussy. I have a couple of friends that is a member of it and one of them still slays (don't know about the others tbh).

I don't know, I still think they'd believe in what they believe in even when handed the pussy. I have a couple of friends that is a member of it and one of them still slays (don't know about the others tbh).
Most aren’t slayers son. Your friend is in the minority. U think slayers have time for stormfront? Most dont

Most aren’t slayers son. Your friend is in the minority. U think slayers have time for stormfront? Most dont
Look at their hours spent on the forum maybe, the ones that go their during their free-time vs ones that spend all day long on there.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl