The God Won Moon Replied to my email, said Maxillary protraction is possible in adults

AmorFatis

AmorFatis

Bronze
With facemask and MSE.

There is hope boyos save up and you can fix your face with the power of 1000 Mews

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Hades, Julius and 5 others
Did you talk to him about CCW rotation of the maxilla with MSE+FM ? Would really know what's his opinion on it.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5385 and forwardgrowth
Did you talk to him about CCW rotation of the maxilla with MSE+FM ? Would really know what's his opinion on it.
Apparently ccw is possible. He didn't offer many details though, I'll have to ask more questions.

I think if one were to hardmew while awake and wear some facepulling apparatus while asleep one could see results fairly quickly, though it's impossible to mew with MSE so there would have to be an alternative

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Guest
I have facemask and mse, i did 10mm of expansion flared zygo and helped harmony not huge boost tho

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Guest
I have facemask and mse, i did 10mm of expansion flared zygo and helped harmony not huge boost tho
How much forward protraction did you get? Are you still using it? Can you PM before/afters?

• +1
Reactions: Guest
How much forward protraction did you get? Are you still using it? Can you PM before/afters?

I have about 6 months to protract, am still using mse, I will keep you guys updated promise, It works 2000% tho to shorten midface etc as you know

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4430, Chadelite and 1 other person
I have about 6 months to protract, am still using mse, I will keep you guys updated promise
Make sure to measure your Mew indicator line now and compare later (distance between tips of upper incisors and tip of nose)

How old are you btw?

• +1
Reactions: Guest
Make sure to measure your Mew indicator line now and compare later (distance between tips of upper incisors and tip of nose)

How old are you btw?
Copy that am 20 years old, I am going to mandible arch expansion surgery and imdo after facemask then lefort 3 if possible

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite and Guest
Copy that am 20 years old, I am going to mandible arch expansion surgery and imdo after facemask then lefort 3 if possible
If facemask works then lefort 3 shouldn't be necessary, though I really don't know how bad your case is so it might be.

Have you had any extractions? Why did you think your arch grew so narrow?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite and Guest
If facemask works then lefort 3 shouldn't be necessary, though I really don't know how bad your case is so it might be.

Have you had any extractions? Why did you think your arch grew so narrow?

No extractions luckily but very narrow long face small skull all the brutal
what is mse?
palate expansion

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I've been told my MSE practitioner that CCW rotation is ONLY possible by surgery. Sorry to break your dreams. And the advance of maxilla he said 1-4mm. Yes, that is nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Did you get any changes in your IPD ?
I am going to check soon i started at 61
I've been told my MSE practitioner that CCW rotation is ONLY possible by surgery. Sorry to break your dreams. And the advance of maxilla he said 1-4mm. Yes, that is nothing.
not true tbh, look at studies in terms of ccw

would mse + facemask give me better results than you? im 16

With facemask and MSE.

There is hope boyos save up and you can fix your face with the power of 1000 Mews
what is MSE??
what is a facemask?

I have about 6 months to protract, am still using mse, I will keep you guys updated promise, It works 2000% tho to shorten midface etc as you know
can you pm me before after pics

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
Any update? Did you noticed further changes?

Bruh update

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and Deleted member 5385
This will give you 1-2mm at the very best... while that may be a considerable amount for orthodontists who work with fractions of millimeters for dental relationship, that is imperceivable on a soft tissue level to any observer. Even if you got 2mm (which is highly unlikely) as an adult that is aesthetically irrelevant.

If you seek a forward grown appearance for a natural, noticeable aesthetic improvement you really cannot escape surgery.

Apparently ccw is possible. He didn't offer many details though, I'll have to ask more questions.

I think if one were to hardmew while awake and wear some facepulling apparatus while asleep one could see results fairly quickly, though it's impossible to mew with MSE so there would have to be an alternative

Are you supposed to swallow from the very back and put pressure there? Because if you put pressure evenly on the palate I don't see how the maxilla can rotate CCW, like wouldn't you need to press from the very back to do this? And for example, if you pressed mostly towards the front, it would rotate backwards/the wrong way or something? This always confused me, it seems like if you pressed as far back as possible it would rotate CCW and your cheek bones would be pushed forwards which is good, and if you pressed in the front too much they'd retract into your skull because the maxilla rotates the wrong way.

Last edited: