The Great Reset is going to make your life far worse than inceldom

Deleted member 2632

Deleted member 2632

Kraken
Get ready for Global Communism

They already had the Great Depression, then they had Global Lockdown, which caused mass Economic Crash due to
" muh Covid "

Now they have: The Great Reset

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 2969, Dionysus and 21 others
elab

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Darkstrand, Deleted member 5189 and MrGlutton
Finally shits about to hit the fan in so glad I bought my rifles.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
zelda my nig can u elab for low iq mongs like me

929d827088e4850167d47ea26dd8c1d01093c30c

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: highT, TheAnomaly, Danish_Retard and 14 others
Someone summarize it. I’m not watching a 1 hr vid

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 1751, Darkstrand and 3 others
NWO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy, Vitruvian, Danish_Retard and 9 others
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Taylorswift and Looks234
Its a Global plan to make the entire Planet behave like Communist China, for all the details watch the whole video low attention span cel

Remember this is talked about by some of the richest people on Earth plus major politicians in almost all countries

- No more carbon emission, everybody travels by bicycle or walks

- Mass surveillance of all people at work and in public, for " signs of Covid "

- No more businesses ran for profit, the goverment will handle all businesses and create " inclusive " and " equality of outcome " for all workers

- No more cash supply, the goverment will supply all resources for everyone, a global welfare for everyone

If you don't know already, everything the goverment touches they fuck up btw but now they will have total control of everything

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: mmm, Deleted member 2969, Patient A and 10 others
nothing will happen you massive coper cage
and even if it would you would have 0% chance to change anything so stop fearmongering mongol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: highT, Danish_Retard, Insecure03 and 11 others
ngl i like this
fuck that
- No more businesses ran for profit, the goverment will handle all businesses and create " inclusive " and " equality of outcome " for all workers
smells like communism
- No more cash supply, the goverment will supply all resources for everyone, a global welfare for everyone
brutal, the hierarchy is gonna be fucked up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
western civilizations rn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Britishlooksmaxxer and RoundHouse
legit thred rutherford

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2632
nothing will happen you massive coper cage
and even if it would you would have 0% chance to change anything so stop fearmongering mongol
Low IQ retard

Most people didn't what the fuck happened when the Soviet Union took over Russia and committed Mass Genocide, nobody knew to expect the Great Depression when the Central Banks economically collapsed all First World Nations

And nobody knew this year a stupid low death rate virus would cause almost all governemnts to stretch their power to shut everything down and economically cripple their countries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969, Patient A, Deleted member 4797 and 6 others

Attachments

• 752.jpg
    752.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 4
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349
Low IQ retard

Most people didn't what the fuck happened when the Soviet Union took over Russia and committed Mass Genocide, nobody knew to expect the Great Depression when the Central Banks economically collapsed all First World Nations

And nobody knew this year a stupid low death rate virus would cause almost all governemnts to stretch their power to shut everything down and economically cripple their countries

ok dude

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6400
929d827088e4850167d47ea26dd8c1d01093c30c

actualyl its the government it wants kill us and control

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
What they want is not communism, but a form of corporate fascism called "stakeholder capitalism", which is different from more conventional shareholder capitalism. Basically they want to just grant all the big corporations a legal monopoly and concentrate all economic power to them, while destroying the ability of smaller competitors to compete permanently. All this bullshit about "saving the planet" or "being progressive" is just a means of bullshitting the normies into going along with it.

Tbh I'm curious how they intend to handle the issue of voting/democracy. Traditionally they just bribe/buy out politicians and parties but if things get shitty enough then non-mainstream parties might actually start standing a chance. Especially if the conventional politicians refuse to do anything to return things to normality. Don't be surprised if the elites start dismantling democracy. And I don't mean indirectly via massive propaganda, no-platforming etc but in a literal sense. I mean things like the EU creating laws that allow it to overwrite national parliaments meaning your vote will literally not matter. How the masses will react is uncertain. In any case interesting times are ahead.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, KrissKross, Deleted member 8765 and 4 others
What they want is not communism, but a form of corporate fascism called "stakeholder capitalism", which is different from more conventional shareholder capitalism. Basically they want to just grant all the big corporations a legal monopoly and concentrate all economic power to them, while destroying the ability of smaller competitors to compete permanently. All this bullshit about "saving the planet" or "being progressive" is just a means of bullshitting the normies into going along with it.

Tbh I'm curious how they intend to handle the issue of voting/democracy. Traditionally they just bribe/buy out politicians and parties but if things get shitty enough then non-mainstream parties might actually start standing a chance. Especially if the conventional politicians refuse to do anything to return things to normality. Don't be surprised if the elites start dismantling democracy. And I don't mean indirectly via massive propaganda, no-platforming etc but in a literal sense. I mean things like the EU creating laws that allow it to overwrite national parliaments meaning your vote will literally not matter. How the masses will react is uncertain. In any case interesting times are ahead.

Democracy is a myth. Using the US as an example, every US president is pre-chosen by the elites. There was a genealogy report done the same year Trump got elected; every President to ever exist has blood ties to the Royal UK Family (Elizabeth) or the Charlemagne French Royal Bloodline. The world is a stage, much like the concept of "your vote matters".

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, alex569, Deleted member 8765 and 2 others
Democracy is a myth. Using the US as an example, every US president is pre-chosen by the elites. There was a genealogy report done the same year Trump got elected; every President to ever exist has blood ties to the Royal UK Family (Elizabeth) or the Charlemagne French Royal Bloodline. The world is a stage, much like the concept of "your vote matters".

Not every country is the USA. There are plenty of countries where radical parties outside of the mainstream could easily swell up in popularity if the elites start destroying their countries while attempting to impose authoritarianism.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Back Alley Boy
Idk if I believe this

Even if it were true there still were Presidents that went agaisnt the Jewish bankers

Andrew Jackson, Abraham Lincoln, JFK, and Richard Nixon

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary
Idk if I believe this

Even if it were true there still were Presidents that went agaisnt the Jewish bankers

Andrew Jackson, Abraham Lincoln, JFK, and Richard Nixon

All an act my friend. You are already pretty deep in to the "truth". There's a lot more.

If it sounds like Communism, it is

Big goverment, no private property, control all forms of transportation, equality of outcome for everyone, straight out the Communist Manifesto

Karl Marx's book played out differently in real life compared to Soviet Union, doesnt mean its not Communism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
All an act my friend. You are already pretty deep in to the "truth". There's a lot more.

Do you have a link or source to the " truth " ?

Idk sounds like hocus pocus to me

The truth is democracy doesnt work because its too easy to fool the masses, even Greek Philosphers criticized democracy

The Jews own television and newspapers making it easy for them to trick the masses

Also Jews are the one group of people you cant criticize, Racism and AntiSemitism are forced into the brains of Whites to prevent criticization of Jews

No such terminology exists for judging ruling families and such

Its hard for me to believe in this Royal Bloodline stuff because so many US Presidents stood up to the Jews and had to be assassinated, hardly seems planned to me

Jews have been the issue since Roman Times, Jews have tons and tons of history to back up that they are deceivers, subverters, and corrupters

I mean it also sounds obvious that people are descendants of Royal Families at some point, 14th and 15th cousins and such

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, alex569 and MammothActuary
Do you have a link or source to the " truth " ?

Idk sounds like hocus pocus to me

The truth is democracy doesnt work because its too easy to fool the masses, even Greek Philosphers criticized democracy

The Jews own television and newspapers making it easy for them to trick the masses

Also Jews are the one group of people you cant criticize, Racism and AntiSemitism are forced into the brains of Whites to prevent criticization of Jews

No such terminology exists for judging ruling families and such

Its hard for me to believe in this Royal Bloodline stuff because so many US Presidents stood up to the Jews and had to be assassinated, hardly seems planned to me

Jews have been the issue since Roman Times, Jews have tons and tons of history to back up that they are deceivers, subverters, and corrupters

I mean it also sounds obvious that people are descendants of Royal Families at some point, 14th and 15th cousins and such

I'll get the link in a bit. My friend sent it to me ages ago and I did not believe it myself at first, but I ended up reading the whole thing. And it's not hard to trace back the family trees. The elites have owned news, television, radios etc, since their inception. The CIA OWNS the ability to use media as propaganda. You think they would stop using that to trick people in to thinking that their choices actually matter? No.

If you have time, watch this. This was the video that made me go down a rabbit hole that I am never coming out of.

After this, look in to the Jesuit order and you'll see who, on the front, actually runs the world.

Its a Global plan to make the entire Planet behave like Communist China

Pick one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 561
In this you rejoice, though now for a little while, if necessary, you have been grieved by various trials, so that the tested genuineness of your faith—more precious than gold that perishes though it is tested by fire—may be found to result in praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 9699 and sytyl
I'll get the link in a bit. My friend sent it to me ages ago and I did not believe it myself at first, but I ended up reading the whole thing. And it's not hard to trace back the family trees. The elites have owned news, television, radios etc, since their inception. The CIA OWNS the ability to use media as propaganda. You think they would stop using that to trick people in to thinking that their choices actually matter? No.

If you have time, watch this. This was the video that made me go down a rabbit hole that I am never coming out of.

After this, look in to the Jesuit order and you'll see who, on the front, actually runs the world.

I'm not watching all that shit. Cliffnotes plz.

I'm not watching all that shit. Cliffnotes plz.
I already watched it, its about pedophilia and satanist rituals in Hollywood, and the CIA
" Operation Mockingbird " where they control the media to use as propaganda

While it is true about the pedophilia and shit in Hollywood, IT DOESNT TALK ABOUT THE JEWS

JEWS are the ones who perform " Satanist " behaviors, Jews run Hollywood, Mainstream Media, Jews used News as Propaganda even back in WWII they lied about Katyn Forest Massacre and printed Anti-German Propaganda

Martin Luther talked about this 500 years ago in his book " The Jews and their Lies "

Jews also talk about pedophilia in their Babylonian Talmud, written about 1700 years ago

Anything that doesnt talk about Jews is cope tbh , faker than a three dollar bill

• +1
Reactions: alex569 and Deleted member 8765
It goes way deeper than Jews. Look in to the Jesuit order. The Vatican. The UN. It's deep.

I watched it all and holy fuck. I already knew movies and songs etc were subconsciously brainwashing us but I didn't know about satinism and all that other stuff. Tldr kids can be easily brainwashed so you shouldn't consume hollywood entertainment

I watched it all and holy fuck. I already knew movies and songs etc were subconsciously brainwashing us but I didn't know about satinism and all that other stuff. Tldr kids can be easily brainwashed so you shouldn't consume hollywood entertainment
Yeah bruh you think people would notice Jews pushing for movies sexualizing children is subverted propaganda

Cuties

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Baldingman1998

Yup. It's all in plain sight. Look at the symbol on the UN. They put this in front of our faces so subtly but it's right there for us.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969 and Baldingman1998

Who cares what word you put next to it. They are man made words which are meaningless and designed to divide us.

All they want is power and control who cares whether it's "communism" or "capitalism"

Its a Global plan to make the entire Planet behave like Communist China, for all the details watch the whole video low attention span cel

Remember this is talked about by some of the richest people on Earth plus major politicians in almost all countries

If you don't know already, everything the goverment touches they fuck up btw but now they will have total control of everything
What is there even left for (((them))) to do after this stage?

5827DBE9 DFBB 4F9F BA22 038BB7FB4EC3

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189, Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 9699

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
1970: Typical Western family. A husband is an engineer, lives with a housewife and three kids, two own cars, own house. Dreams about a 15 hrs workweek and space tourism in 10 years.

2020: Typical Western family. A wagecuck office clerk performing senseless job, a brainless slut wife, an incel son. Lives in a rented block apartment. A rented car. Has Twitter, Facebook, news media and Kardashian. Supports BLM. Votes Joe and the Hoe. Dreams about a 40 hrs workweek and paying off his mortgage in 40 years.

2030: Typical Western "family". A vegetable-state humanoid. Receives the direct cognitive and behavioral patterns via social media. Eats grass (cuz meat is the source of global warming, %name%virus, toxic masculinity and international terrorism), takes a shower once a week (cuz muh climate change), lives in a rented shared ghetto cubicle (cuz we have no planet B), rents a smartphone to browse social media. Wears a muzzle and crawls before every muh oppressed subhuman. Works 48-56 hours and receives 30% of 2020 wage. No dreams, no goals, no determination.

FYI. The current wealth inequality reached the level of 1913 (just before WWI and numerous violent revolts).

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, the next o'pry, Deleted member 4797 and 3 others
1970: Typical Western family. A husband is an engineer, lives with a housewife and three kids, two own cars, own house. Dreams about a 15 hrs workweek and space tourism in 10 years.

2020: Typical Western family. A wagecuck office clerk performing senseless job, a brainless slut wife, an incel son. Lives in a rented block apartment. A rented car. Has Twitter, Facebook, news media and Kardashian. Supports BLM. Votes Joe and the Hoe. Dreams about a 40 hrs workweek and paying off his mortgage in 40 years.

2030: Typical Western "family". A vegetable-state humanoid. Receives the direct cognitive and behavioral patterns via social media. Eats grass (cuz meat is the source of global warming, %name%virus, toxic masculinity and international terrorism), takes a shower once a week (cuz muh climate change), lives in a rented shared ghetto cubicle (cuz we have no planet B), rents a smartphone to browse social media. Wears a muzzle and crawls before every muh oppressed subhuman. Works 48-56 hours and receives 30% of 2020 wage. No dreams, no goals, no determination.

FYI. The current wealth inequality reached the level of 1913 (just before WWI and numerous violent revolts).

If America had stayed only White, with Blacks seperated, and no Jews

We would have that 15 hr work week right now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: highT, Deleted member 4797, alex569 and 1 other person
If America had stayed only White, with Blacks seperated, and no Jews

We would have that 15 hr work week right now

The true cause lies much deeper.

Briefly.
When the yields of the Scientific-Technical Revolution really started to kick in, the global elite got scared that they gonna lose the strongest source of their wealth and power - poverty. The middle class grew stronger and wealthier year by year and in their own day would challenge the old elite. Therefore they decided to phase out the real sector of economy in favor of printing money, producing digital surrogates and pumping financial bubbles (short term benefits at the expense of the working class).

Do you remember Detroit? The vanguard of US industrial advancement. Now it's a ghost town.

The Asian financial crisis 1997, the Dot-Com Crash 2000, the Great Recession 2008 and upcoming COVID Giga Recession 2020-… come the same way.

All things are literally falling apart now under the rule of those greedy morons. The only way to control the situation is mass surveillance / government terror / global digital concentration camp.

George Orwell would be proud tbh.

Probably I should address this topic in detail later.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster