The high test dilemma

jefferson

jefferson

OG poster
I either have low estrogen and my face looks good but I feel like shit

Or have higher estrogen and feel good but my face looks like shit

I know face is everything but if I'm depressed and getting panic attack from low estrogen it's not worth it.

After this blast I'll probably avoid high test for a while because I'll have more than enough mass for my purposes. Gonna try dhb or some other drugs instead.

or just 250mg/wk test year round with dry orals here and there.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome
im jealous that you get to roid and i have to cope with thus subhuman natty lifestyle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, fobos and ZyzzReincarnate
What makes you think you have low E when you feel like shit?

i think ur bf is too high btw man

also adex is better then asin. asins only good if ur using multiple compounds.

What makes you think you have low E when you feel like shit?
at this point I know what low and high E feels and looks like
i think ur bf is too high btw man

also adex is better then asin. asins only good if ur using multiple compounds.
Yeah probably. High test might treat me better if I was shredded

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Maybe drop the carbs and go on a calorie deficit?

Maybe drop the carbs and go on a calorie deficit?
I just started bulking though so I want to add some mass before I go back to the cut.

I was too impatient, didn't get lean enough before bulking.

• +1
I just started bulking though so I want to add some mass before I go back to the cut.

I was too impatient, didn't get lean enough before bulking.
dirty bulking ?

dirty bulking ?
Like 70% clean, 30% dirty. I just eat whatever I can get my hands on which is mostly clean food.

• +1
Feels thread tbh ngl.:feelsrope:

Have you tried SARMs? They aren't as good of test ofc lol

How safe is DHB?

I have only read a paper about the use of once-a-week vitamin D megadose for joint pain when on AI. Idk about anything else to help alleviate the symptoms. Do you think we should look into that as well?

• +1
Reactions: Autist and jefferson

How safe is DHB?

I have only read a paper about the use of once-a-week vitamin D megadose for joint pain when on AI. Idk about anything else to help alleviate the symptoms. Do you think we should look into that as well?
sarms are gay, would rather do 250mg/wk test + dry orals and make way more gains and still have a lean face.

dhb is safe, only real downsides is that the pip can be crippling for some people and you have to inject alot of oil.

• +1
Fucking norwood reaper tbh. If DHT didn't cause balding then none of this would be a problem.

There is no way to keep your E at a desired range? Just high or low?
Alternatively:
JUST TRY ASHWAGANDHA BR00 :CAGE:

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Fucking norwood reaper tbh. If DHT didn't cause balding then none of this would be a problem.

There is no way to keep your E at a desired range? Just high or low?
Alternatively:
JUST TRY ASHWAGANDHA BR00 :CAGE:
desired range while on high test still leaves my face bloated

• +1
try concerta

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: dodt
im jealous that you get to roid and i have to cope with thus subhuman natty lifestyle
Legit i'm wasting my money on gym.... can't roid bcause hair loss

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and dodt
roiding with bodyfat >15% is a big risk for Estrogen Problems. Gyno, high blood pressure and mood swings. Thats why a lot of doctors give their trt patients arimidex for estrogen blocking.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and kobecel
at this point I know what low and high E feels and looks like

Yeah probably. High test might treat me better if I was shredded
Low body Fat % helps a lot with T levels, focus on that, maybe it helps you feel better.

• +1
roiding with bodyfat >15% is a big risk for Estrogen Problems. Gyno, high blood pressure and mood swings. Thats why a lot of doctors give their trt patients arimidex for estrogen blocking.
I'm 14-15%. Looked fatter for a while due to bloat but it's gone down now. Still 10% would be much better. I don't even need much ai right now though. Crashed my estrogen on 4mg aromasin per day, right now I'm just taking 2mg per day.

I either have low estrogen and my face looks good but I feel like shit

Or have higher estrogen and feel good but my face looks like shit

I know face is everything but if I'm depressed and getting panic attack from low estrogen it's not worth it.

After this blast I'll probably avoid high test for a while because I'll have more than enough mass for my purposes. Gonna try dhb or some other drugs instead.

or just 250mg/wk test year round with dry orals here and there.
i still dont know whats low E and whats High E
sometimes my hair is thin and weak, skin is dry but 0 emotion
the next day its glowy and thicc hair

i still dont know whats low E and whats High E
sometimes my hair is thin and weak, skin is dry but 0 emotion
the next day its glowy and thicc hair

Hair shouldn't change overnight even if your estrogen does. But the dry skin and no emotion sounds like low estrogen.

What gear are you on?

Hair shouldn't change overnight even if your estrogen does. But the dry skin and no emotion sounds like low estrogen.
hair doesnt change overnight, it just becomes dry and then after couple of days it changed to healthier texture, im on t so i take aromasion EOD, maybe that has an effect

sarms are gay, would rather do 250mg/wk test + dry orals and make way more gains and still have a lean face.

dhb is safe, only real downsides is that the pip can be crippling for some people and you have to inject alot of oil.

Sarms are not gay, only their price is.

Your best option would be to do RAD140 with something like 200mg testosterone. You would just be as anabolic without the estrogen issues.

If you want the sarm version of drying out like masteron or winstrol, its s23.

Sarms are not gay, only their price is.

Your best option would be to do RAD140 with something like 200mg testosterone. You would just be as anabolic without the estrogen issues.

If you want the sarm version of drying out like masteron or winstrol, its s23.
On 750mg/wk test and 400mg/wk masteron right now. Honestly, if I had a clean diet I probably would barely bloat.

200mg test and a bunch of rad140 would not compare to 750mg test. Something like 250mg test and some tbol would be good for no bloat. Or 150 test and 500 dhb.
hair doesnt change overnight, it just becomes dry and then after couple of days it changed to healthier texture, im on t so i take aromasion EOD, maybe that has an effect
It's hard to say, the effects are so individual. for me it like this.

Low E:
-Anxiety
-fatigue
-depression
-loss of strength
-my body looks dry
-sore joints if it's really crashed for an extended period of time
-dick stops working
-obsessive thoughts

High E:
-violent thoughts (different than normal increased aggression, not sure how to describe it)
-extreme bloat
-huge strength increase
-dick still works but not very well
-sex drive is still there but it's not great
-more acne

Last edited:
  • +1

How safe is DHB?

Dhb is safe but pip kills. I’ve been trying to tell this forum about it since September. Like tren with no sides

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and jefferson
Dhb is safe but pip kills. I’ve been trying to tell this forum about it since September. Like tren with no sides
Yeah Im gonna try to find a way to brew it with as little pip as possible

• +1
@Madness @jefferson
How does this look like?

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Oh shit forgot to mention myostatin inhibitors.

They have some shit sides tho.

On 750mg/wk test and 400mg/wk masteron right now. Honestly, if I had a clean diet I probably would barely bloat.

200mg test and a bunch of rad140 would not compare to 750mg test. Something like 250mg test and some tbol would be good for no bloat. Or 150 test and 500 dhb.

It's hard to say, the effects are so individual. for me it like this.

Low E:
-Anxiety
-fatigue
-depression
-loss of strength
-my body looks dry
-sore joints if it's really crashed for an extended period of time
-dick stops working
-obsessive thoughts

High E:
-violent thoughts (different than normal increased aggression, not sure how to describe it)
-extreme bloat
-huge strength increase
-dick still works but not very well
-sex drive is still there but it's not great
-more acne

Theres no way to match 750mg test then unless you had real igf1 which is impossible to get

• +1
Reactions: jefferson

• +1