[The importance of being Neurotypical] NT Theory

6ft7Mogger

6ft7Mogger

Founder of the Ethnic nepotism-pill | Ntpill
The importance of NT Part 1

What is Neurotypical (NT)?

Neurotypical” is a newer term that is used to describe individuals of typical developmental, intellectual, and cognitive abilities.

Neurotypical usually refers to someone who is non-autistic, anyone who does not have asperges, or any other form of autism. A whose persons neurological state are typical, conforming to what most people would perceive as normal. People whose neurological development are atypical are described neurodivergent.

Is being Neurotypical (NT) important in dating?

Arguably one of the most important parts in dating is not being autistic and being as neurotypical as possible.

Here are some brutal NTpilled studies:

69% of high functioning autistic adolescents want relationships, but almost none succeed [1]

• 69.2% of adolescents with high functioning autism expressed the desire for a dating relationship.
  • 73.1% with high functioning autism expressed attraction to someone of the opposite sex, and 10.0% to the same sex.
  • However, only 7.7% of this high functioning autistic cohort reported having had a relationship with someone of the opposite sex, and 1.5% with someone of the same sex.
  • Only 1.5% of the group had sex.
44.6% of high functioning adult autistic men remain virgins, despite high sex/relationship drive [2] [3]
  • Male ASD participants reported more frequent masturbation than male healthy controls (HCs) (P < 0.01).
  • ASD men reported a greater sexual desire for sexual intercourse than their HC counterparts (P < 0.05, Table III).
  • Of the individuals with ASD, significantly more women (N = 18; 46.2%) than men (N = 9; 16.1%) were currently in a relationship
In summary autistic males had much more trouble finding relationships then men, and women had it easier because of their inherent reproductive value.

Autists are judged as awkward, less physically attractive and less approachable within seconds [4] [5]

Emotional expressiveness may have evolved due to the necessity for social organization in groups of humans. Proper expression of emotion is crucial for navigating and ascending social hierarchies; hence there is a selection pressure for sexual preferences to avoid non-neurotypical individuals. Such non-neurotypicals may also tend to be ineffective coalition partners. Further, atypical behaviour may have served as an indicator of neurodegenerative infectious diseases in the past, often enough that humans evolved a natural aversion. Brutal women have an innate preference for neurotypical men.

Teenage boys with ADHD have double the amount of sexual partners vs. 'normal' teens [6] [7] [8]

• Compared to individuals without ADHD, those with ADHD were significantly more likely to become parents at age 12-15 (IRR for females: 3.62 [95%CI 2.14-6.13] and for males: 2.30 [95%CI 1.27-4.17]) and at age 16-19 (IRR for females: 1.94 [95%CI 1.62-2.33] and for males: 2.27 [95%CI 1.90-2.70]). (Østergaard et al., 2017)
  • Adolescents with ADHD reported having more romantic partners than their typically developing (TD) peers. Females with ADHD were found to have shorter romantic relationships than TD adolescents while males with ADHD reported their age of first intercourse to be nearly 2 years sooner than TD peers. Irrespective of gender, adolescents with ADHD had nearly double the number of lifetime sexual partners. (Rokeach & Weiner, 2014)
  • Psychopathy and ADHD both have impulsive elements that may explain overlap of the two. A 2010 study indicated that children with ADHD inattentive type and combined type were rated by teachers as having elevated levels of psychopathic and callous-unemotional traits as well as lower educational performance (DeLisi et al., 2010). In 2013, DeLisi found that children with both ADHD and conduct disorder scored higher than their peers on psychopathic personality features and also noted that thrill-seeking and impulsiveness showed to be the strongest classification variables for delinquency and violent delinquency at the 90th percentiles. (Bodalski, 2017)
In summary teenage boys with ADHD are lower inhib and more extroverted and had sex much more then normal teenage boys, this proves the importance of low inhib in social interactions with women.

TL DR: Autism is near death sentence in dating and meeting the opposite sex for men primarily, men with ADHD who have some overlap with psychopathic traits are much more impulsive and more likely to have sex much earlier then their teenage peers. This had no overlap with looks.

The problem with Tinder and online dating as a basis for blackpill theory

The distribution of tinder users by gender is very skewed where there is barely any women on the entire thing, and a majority of men. About nearly 80% of men competing with 20% women, this isn’t indicative of real life at all, where most women will be looking for ONS and are low class. And I can safely assume that most women use bumble, tinder etc as a way for the sole purpose of validation and dopamine.

And now lets look how at how much people are using tinder in the USA?

Most recently there was only 7.86 million users in the entire USA using tinder, the most popular online dating app.

Less then 2% of the population even uses tinder, so online dating for any of your claims is fundamentally flawed, there is no way this app is indicative of real life.

Thats why saying there is hypergamy is stupid because tinder cannot be used as a basis for dating as the gender ratios are horrible, its like getting rid of 30% of women from the equation, and leaves out other factors. Hypergamy doesn't exist.

How most relationships start

We have already covered no one uses tinder and the gender ratios are skewed. Now lets have a look at how relationship met.
Today’s daters are taking matters into their own hands. Seemingly no longer satisfied with the potential partners that life throws at them at work, in school and in their circle of friends, an increasingly large number of heterosexual daters is opting to meet their partner online.

Surveys carried out and analyzed by Stanford University show that between 1995 and 2017 the number of heterosexuals who met their partner on the internet rose sharply from 2 percent to 39 percent. With the help of dating apps like Tinder and eHarmony, but also through social networking sites like Facebook, daters reconnected with old friends and acquaintances (8 percent of couples who met online), were introduced to someone (11 percent) or – in the majority of cases – met someone completely new on their own (81 percent).

The authors of the survey concluded that the main draw of looking for a stranger online was a larger set of choices than when leveraging friends and family, which was especially useful when “searching for something unusual or hard‐to‐find.“ In a similar vein, meeting your partner in a bar or restaurant was also on the rise between 1995 and 2017.

Stanford researchers excluded homosexuals from their analysis because they constitute a minority sexual orientation, making meeting someone online a more obvious choice for them than for heterosexuals. These were usually in a “thick dating market” (quote from Stanford) and therefore normally also able to identify several potential mates in their offline lives, according to the research.

What we learn from above is that barely anyone meets through e-harmony and tinder, but most people through social mutual on Instagram, Facebook or snap. The next major way is to have a social group and meet through friends IRL. Or meet through bars/restaurant, then meeting through work, school/college and through family. No one meets through tinder or online dating.

If you’re below average to average being neurotypical should help you a lot, in the next thread I will cover on how to become more neurotypical and get out of this mental asylum of a forum. It will cover things such as curing social anxiety with phenibut and shit like that, if anyone would like to help please pm me.

Im not an incel im a normie in looks or maybe even a bit below but I have had girl interested in me despite this.

:feelsez: I still advise looksmaxxing and gymmaxxing but psl 4.5 is what everyone should aim for, to have the optimal dating experience irl.

Tags
@rockndogs @Lasko123 @Goblin
@JackSparrow @lutte @MedAncientGod @RoundHouse @Fuckmachine
@Boldandbeautiful @WadlowMaxxing

Attachments

• 1606784462645.png
    1606784462645.png
    13.5 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: heightmaxxing, Boxingfan, 2beltshawty and 60 others
jfl if you think i'm reading any of that shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Patient A, thecel and 23 others
just have adhd theory

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, chaddyboi66, thecel and 15 others
Me seeing the new neurotypical thread like
Download 30

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 5875 and 10 others
Bad news for 90%+ of the people in this forum

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Arthur schopenhauer, ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 4946 and 17 others
water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and aspieSavage
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 2beltshawty, Patient A, falcon1 and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: imnotgay and WadlowMaxxing
at least this is better than you spamming just be nt everywhere

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, Copeful, Kristin and 8 others
giphy.gif

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, Subhuman Philtrum, RealLooksmaxxer and 3 others
Tag me on the next thread boyo, also phenibut is going to destroy you mentally according to some niggs here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoyGune, WadlowMaxxing and 6ft7Mogger
Tag me on the next thread boyo, also phenibut is going to destroy you mentally according to some niggs here
Sure, its all about being relaxed and low inhib in social interactions. I havent tried those drugs thats why i need people who are interested in helping me with my NT theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and WadlowMaxxing
Good tread, as soon as I ascend I will focus on social networks

• +1
Reactions: lonelystoner, Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 8765 and 3 others
Sure, its all about being relaxed and low inhib in social interactions. I havent tried those drugs thats why i need people who are interested in helping me with my NT theory

I mean face over everything but yes im a huge mentalcel and i need to acknowledge it, i need to grow my social circle or im going to die alone

• +1
Reactions: 2beltshawty, SAR, imnotgay and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: 2beltshawty, SAR, WadlowMaxxing and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: imnotgay and WadlowMaxxing
No NT for my hair.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: imnotgay, Subhuman Philtrum, BigBoy and 2 others
nothing its annoying af this isnt offtopic, and its reddit tier humor
Cope. A true nt person wouldn’t get offended by it. And it’s not Reddit tier humor

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic
harder for ethnics to be NT

Cope. A true nt person wouldn’t get offended by it. And it’s not Reddit tier humor
it literally is, its the same as "Didn't ask" that normies use on OKBR

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Read the thread while linstening to some eddie van halen, king.

200.gif

I'm waiting for how to become NT

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 9511, Deleted member 8765 and 2 others
high effort

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and 6ft7Mogger
"Uhh bro you typed something and I said dnrd as in I did not read it I'm so coolml hehehehegdfd" stfu it's shit humor and rarely funny it's the same as 'dkdnt ask' spamming it is annoying and has no purpose

"Uhh bro you typed something and I said dnrd as in I did not read it I'm so coolml hehehehegdfd" stfu it's shit humor and rarely funny it's the same as 'dkdnt ask' spamming it is annoying and has no purpose
Didn’t ask

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: joel17, Deleted member 5634 and magnificentcel
I have adhd but I’m incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572 and 6ft7Mogger
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 8765, magnificentcel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger
I’ve been realizing looksmaxxing is for mentalcels because being autistic is honestly worse than being a manlet in the dating game so yea the chad only rule is true for autists

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, WadlowMaxxing, IndianJock and 12 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
High effort thread. But it’s all personality

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, BigBoy, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, WadlowMaxxing and Looks234
most 15 yr olds look that old anyway
No he looks young af Im 15 and I guess he looks a little older than me but he's baby faced at the same time idk

• +1
blackpill that none of the genetics the predispose you to mental illness and neurodivergence will ever be selected out of the gene pool because women with them have no trouble at all finding partners

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, YamiYugi, Gargantuan and 3 others
No he looks young af Im 15 and I guess he looks a little older than me but he's baby faced at the same time idk
puberty is diffrent for everyone anyway

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
blackpill that none of the genetics the predispose you to mental illness and neurodivergence will ever be selected out of the gene pool because women with them have no trouble at all finding partners
autistic men still get into relationships as well, also some women choose psychopathic indivduals etc allowing the genes to pass on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
  • +1
Meanwhile autistic James fucks more in a day than you do in a life time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AutismMaxing, Chadlitecel, Deleted member 5634 and 4 others
Teenage boys with ADHD have double the amount of sexual partners vs. 'normal' teens [6] [7] [8]

In summary teenage boys with ADHD are lower inhib and more extroverted and had sex much more then normal teenage boys, this proves the importance of low inhib in social interactions with women.
To add.

Blackpillers miss the point, and are "wrong" regularly, on the matter of: low inhib/extraversion/effortmaxxing (socially).
And are "wrong", on mocking guys that chat up women and get blown out. They do that alot.

At 1 point, they make fun or CRINGE hard, of a dude trying, to chat up a woman. And on the other hand they say, be low inhib.
Wellpart of being low inhib, is chatting up womens, shooting the shit with womens, and getting blown out plenty (most) of times as well.

An extravert/low inhib = not more attractive. Attractivenes = looks mostly. That the blackpill has correct.

But, it's just mathematics. What they seem to not be able to do.

for examples.
Lets say:
- 2 high tier normie dudes, both fancie 1000 women they come across in daily life, each year.
- And 2% of these women find him attractive/bangeable also and are single/available.

*The extravarted/Low inhib dude. Chats up 200 of them (1000, and let the other 800 slide) in a year, and gets to lay 4 women. Yet he gets laughed at by blackpiller, the 196 times he got rejected/excused/etc.. And they say it's over, and he should had never tried. But than these blackpillers admire him when he has a double digits laycount. WTF?
* The high inhib dude, coping with the blackpill believe that women will approach him if they find him hot. Chats up 20 of them in a year, and gets to lay 0 women.

2 equally attractive men. Different laycount. And NOT because of one being more attractive than the other.
Just because equal "success rate" but more swings means higher amount of success scores.

In honor ofthe ultimate low inhib maxxed, chatting up womens homeless dude. Whom had to , and did it. because he needed a place to sleep.
Anyone can LOL or say "cringe" to him with each rejection, when he is shooting the shit with every bangeable woman that he came across that day. But he was banging a new onea few times per week.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: infini, 2beltshawty, WadlowMaxxing and 7 others
To add.

Blackpillers miss the point, and are "wrong" regularly, on the matter of: low inhib/extraversion/effortmaxxing (socially).
And are this wrong, on mocking guys that chat up women and get blown out.
At 1 point, they make fun of the dude trying. And on the otherhand they say, be low inhib. Wellpart of being low inhib, is chatting up womens and getting blown out plenty of times as well.

An extravert/low inhib = not more attractive. Attractivenes = looks mostly.

But, it's just mathematics.

Lets say 2 high tier normie dudes, fancies 1000 women each in a year. And 2% of these women find him attractive/bangeable and are single.
* extravarted/Low inhib dude. Chats up 200 of them in a year, and gets to lay 4 women. yet he gets laughed at by blackpiller the 196 times he got rejected/excused/etc..
* high inhib dude, coping with the blackpill believe that women will approach him if they find him hot. Chats up 20 of them in a year, and gets to lay 0 women.

BOTH are equally attractive. BUT have different laycounts. NOT, because low inhib dude is more attractive. Just because equal "success rate" but more swings means higher amount of success scores.

In honor ofthe ultimate low inhib maxxed, chatting up womens homeless dude. Whomhad to , and did it. because he needed a place to sleep.
Anyone can LOL or say "cringe" to him with each rejection, when he is shooting the shit with every bangeable woman that he came across that day. But he was banging a new onea few times per week.

indeed

dnrd but please do not post information that may potentially facilitate those people reproducing. you should look up an insta account called bunnydrool btw. "female autist" who will put you in your place for using the term "high-functioning autism"