[The importance of being Neurotypical] NT Theory

legendary thread

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Copeful
wtf i hate bullys idiot

Ok bro, lets make peace, but if you are really 5'4 happa from the bottom of my heart leave this place you have a bunch of shit to work on, the world outside is cold and is going to judge you, remember that

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572
'Just be NT' is as easy as telling someone to just 'have talent' at sports or a musical instrument... it's either there or it's not.

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 5061, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others
it's either there or it's not.
I disagree, the skills can be developed with practice (like sports) and some supplements as well. Most non-ugly non-spergs can ascend through NTmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger
436A95F0 52E5 4B2D A611 2E3C06F45530

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and 6ft7Mogger
indeed its over for u unless u ntmaxx
1606001329980-png.818655
nah not over
mild autism + decent looks, tall, good frame and future good lean body
it is however quite over for you

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and RealLooksmaxxer
nah not over
mild autism + decent looks, tall, good frame and future good lean body
it is however quite over for you
cope ur a khhv and you look like absolute shit
1606001329980-png.818655

do u want me to ask a jb to rate u jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 5746, alriodai and 2 others
cope ur a khhv and you look like absolute shit
1606001329980-png.818655

do u want me to ask a jb to rate u jfl
not kissless
and i’ve had opportunities to lose my virginity

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, RealLooksmaxxer and lutte
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and 6’1cel
i still mog you, you look way too ogre and low trust
you dont even face mog me
atleast if you face mogged me i wouldnt be mogging you in every single way but i do

I wish i was hyper nt

• +1
I wish i was hyper nt
Why? Why don't you wish you're hyper good-looking instead, you have to admit that it's a cope a little bit :tiny:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Copeful and Deleted member 5393
Why? Why don't you wish you're hyper good-looking instead, you have to admit that it's a cope a little bit :tiny:
Ofc i rather be very goodlooking than NT

but its just a nice trait to have, i hate not being good at conversations

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 5746 and Copeful
Yeah I've been saying this FOREVER

Tinder and dating apps don't mean shit most people aren't even on those. It's a skewwed game for desperate men

Just the fact your even on one means you have no options. Like take the time to think about that

Most people look down on dating apps and think it's sleaZy and desperate.

And the statistics prove it most people meet irl or on Instagram or Snapchat which is true.

Social skills are so important but because it isn't easily quantifiable to success or gauged like looks the autists here can't accept it

The standards irl are way lower than online just be nt and above average is legit

You don't have to be Chad but being minimum high tier normie is key to a very successful dating life with good social skills

• +1
I'm not gonna bother wasting my time going into details cause you just won't be able to comprehend it looking at your post history.

Being NT only helps your build a social status or gain friends. But no matter how you look, being NT doesn't help in sexual attraction or slaying. Only your appearance matters, nothing else. The reason why chads look "cool" when they act NT is because they're good looking.
A chad can literally kill some girl's pet dog and she'll love him for that, thanks to his looks. Cut out the NT cope, it means nothing for slaying.
Being nt and outgoing literally helps you get into relationships, if u bothered looking at the study, most people who are in relationships met in social groups, not off tinder. Chads are less then 20% of the population so stop acting like only chads get sex, you didnt address any of my studies

Attachments

• 1606909813982.png
    1606909813982.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 13
I cant believe this shit thread got stickied and not @Thongmaster 's troll threads

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer, Deleted member 8019 and 6ft7Mogger
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8019
Yeah I've been saying this FOREVER

Tinder and dating apps don't mean shit most people aren't even on those. It's a skewwed game for desperate men

Just the fact your even on one means you have no options. Like take the time to think about that

Most people look down on dating apps and think it's sleaZy and desperate.

And the statistics prove it most people meet irl or on Instagram or Snapchat which is true.

Social skills are so important but because it isn't easily quantifiable to success or gauged like looks the autists here can't accept it

The standards irl are way lower than online just be nt and above average is legit

You don't have to be Chad but being minimum high tier normie is key to a very successful dating life with good social skills
You're right, standards online and on dating apps are high as fuck. Online generations have an online perspective skewed by the internet which doesn't correlate to irl.
I legit rate others at least 1 point higher irl vs seeing their picture online. Might be cause it's so easy to find a 8+ online but if you run into a 7 irl you're like damn.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Imagine being NT on tinder...

lmao I thought this would be a good post but far away from it just full of copes. You can only be somewhat successful as a 4.5 psl male IF your height is above 6ft1 and everything else is perfect. White, non bald..

Imagine being NT on tinder...

lmao I thought this would be a good post but far away from it just full of copes. You can only be somewhat successful as a 4.5 psl male IF your height is above 6ft1 and everything else is perfect. White, non bald..
this is such a huge cope

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
NT Pill is legit af
Its the reason i get laid in the first place
In my everyday life work setting, Im awkward and normal, and dont get looked at twice by girls. I get completely ignored, Im invisible

But in my private life, or on tinder, I am extroverted and give off high t vibes. Being dominant/NT is important af

• +1
I’m an aspie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
I'm low inhib autistic and ADHD most girls just give me dirty looks then run away
No low inhib for your bone structure

I'm low inhib autistic and ADHD most girls just give me dirty looks then run away
No low inhib for your bone structure
if ur autistic of coarse there gonna run away

NT Pill is legit af
Its the reason i get laid in the first place
In my everyday life work setting, Im awkward and normal, and dont get looked at twice by girls. I get completely ignored, Im invisible

But in my private life, or on tinder, I am extroverted and give off high t vibes. Being dominant/NT is important af
"On tinder" there is no NT only looks

"On tinder" there is no NT only looks

Yeah, I'm very non - nt and all my lays come from tinder. my dates also have a set routine and protocol to get them into bed asap.

lately with the plandemic I've been inviting them for walks near my place then invite them to my place to drink tea because it's cold outside.

I lie about having friends to girls and my IG has fake comments from girls to make me appear NT.

in reality I live alone and only interact with girls i date or the gym clerk. zero social life or friends. haven't had a conversation with anyone except my parents and dates in 2020.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
Yeah, I'm very non - nt and all my lays come from tinder. my dates also have a set routine and protocol to get them into bed asap.

lately with the plandemic I've been inviting them for walks near my place then invite them to my place to drink tea because it's cold outside.

I lie about having friends to girls and my IG has fake comments from girls to make me appear NT.

in reality I live alone and only interact with girls i date or the gym clerk. zero social life or friends. haven't had a conversation with anyone except my parents and dates in 2020.
Tell that to NT copers

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands
Tell that to NT copers

Lol yeah but I've also lost a few birds due to being non - nt

but even if you're NT you still won't bang them all so yea

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
To add.

Blackpillers miss the point, and are "wrong" regularly, on the matter of: low inhib/extraversion/effortmaxxing (socially).
And are "wrong", on mocking guys that chat up women and get blown out. They do that alot.

At 1 point, they make fun or CRINGE hard, of a dude trying, to chat up a woman. And on the other hand they say, be low inhib.
Wellpart of being low inhib, is chatting up womens, shooting the shit with womens, and getting blown out plenty (most) of times as well.

An extravert/low inhib = not more attractive. Attractivenes = looks mostly. That the blackpill has correct.

But, it's just mathematics. What they seem to not be able to do.

for examples.
Lets say:
- 2 high tier normie dudes, both fancie 1000 women they come across in daily life, each year.
- And 2% of these women find him attractive/bangeable also and are single/available.

*The extravarted/Low inhib dude. Chats up 200 of them (1000, and let the other 800 slide) in a year, and gets to lay 4 women. Yet he gets laughed at by blackpiller, the 196 times he got rejected/excused/etc.. And they say it's over, and he should had never tried. But than these blackpillers admire him when he has a double digits laycount. WTF?
* The high inhib dude, coping with the blackpill believe that women will approach him if they find him hot. Chats up 20 of them in a year, and gets to lay 0 women.

2 equally attractive men. Different laycount. And NOT because of one being more attractive than the other.
Just because equal "success rate" but more swings means higher amount of success scores.

In honor ofthe ultimate low inhib maxxed, chatting up womens homeless dude. Whom had to , and did it. because he needed a place to sleep.
Anyone can LOL or say "cringe" to him with each rejection, when he is shooting the shit with every bangeable woman that he came across that day. But he was banging a new onea few times per week.

High IQ post.Most people seem to forget it literally is a numbers's game. I am about 5,5/10 which is dead average but because i have flirted with much more women than all my friends i 've dated 2 7s while most guys at my looks category have not even kissed a 7 or a 6...

• +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger, eduardkoopman and Deleted member 5746
To add.

Blackpillers miss the point, and are "wrong" regularly, on the matter of: low inhib/extraversion/effortmaxxing (socially).
And are "wrong", on mocking guys that chat up women and get blown out. They do that alot.

At 1 point, they make fun or CRINGE hard, of a dude trying, to chat up a woman. And on the other hand they say, be low inhib.
Wellpart of being low inhib, is chatting up womens, shooting the shit with womens, and getting blown out plenty (most) of times as well.

An extravert/low inhib = not more attractive. Attractivenes = looks mostly. That the blackpill has correct.

But, it's just mathematics. What they seem to not be able to do.

for examples.
Lets say:
- 2 high tier normie dudes, both fancie 1000 women they come across in daily life, each year.
- And 2% of these women find him attractive/bangeable also and are single/available.

*The extravarted/Low inhib dude. Chats up 200 of them (1000, and let the other 800 slide) in a year, and gets to lay 4 women. Yet he gets laughed at by blackpiller, the 196 times he got rejected/excused/etc.. And they say it's over, and he should had never tried. But than these blackpillers admire him when he has a double digits laycount. WTF?
* The high inhib dude, coping with the blackpill believe that women will approach him if they find him hot. Chats up 20 of them in a year, and gets to lay 0 women.

2 equally attractive men. Different laycount. And NOT because of one being more attractive than the other.
Just because equal "success rate" but more swings means higher amount of success scores.

In honor ofthe ultimate low inhib maxxed, chatting up womens homeless dude. Whom had to , and did it. because he needed a place to sleep.
Anyone can LOL or say "cringe" to him with each rejection, when he is shooting the shit with every bangeable woman that he came across that day. But he was banging a new onea few times per week.

Numbers game theory

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Numbers game theory
It's a legit theory. For any dude not famous, not gigachad, not very well known high status guy.

• +1
Reactions: ezio6
Why do users here tag lots of people in posts at the end of their threads? I literally don't understand

At 1 point, they make fun or CRINGE hard, of Anyone can LOL or say "cringe" to him with each rejection, when he is shooting the shit with every bangeable woman that he came across that day. But he was banging a new onea few times per week.

[/QUOTE]
Tbh height and size definitely played to his advantage on this example

At 1 point, they make fun or CRINGE hard, of Anyone can LOL or say "cringe" to him with each rejection, when he is shooting the shit with every bangeable woman that he came across that day. But he was banging a new onea few times per week.

Tbh height and size definitely played to his advantage on this example
[/QUOTE]
Wow shit response :incel:

cope
face = everything

Dn rd cause of my adhd. Tldr?

dn read,
dn care

So many words. But still dont care