The importance of excercising, mewing and braces in puberty

xxxtentac10n

xxxtentac10n

Iron
I've recently found an sd card with pictures from when I was 13 and it's amazing how much a face can change in just 3 years with the things mentioned in the title

Starting pic (Mouthbreathing, no excercise, fat-rich diet, irregular sleep schedule, chinlet, jawlet, deformed teeth)
Jfc
PSL 2/10 At most, right?

13 and 8 months, still absolutely horrid. Ditto for all of the above in the parentheses.
Example 1
2/10 Still. Total truecel.

14 and a half, started excercising and mewing, noticeable increase in skull size including mostly jaw. Teeth still misaligned and droopy eyes due to irregular sleep, resulting in -2 PSL.
Example 2
Year and a half later, aligned teeth + regular sleep schedule, resulting in almost fixed side profile jaw and added more definition to it. A shame chin will need surgery in the future since it's downward-grown.
IMG 20200810 WA0265
Clearly better than the starting point.

I have friends who stayed sedentary during puberty and still look like children in the sense that their jaw is underdeveloped like the second picture, while current chads always did some kind of sport during their teenage years. This leads me to believe that a healthy lifestyle during puberty has a direct effect in skull development. I believe this all has a direct correlation to HGH and Testosterone levels. But this also would mean that roiding during puberty could lead to a life-long "tren/test" face as shown below. I hope there could be studies about this since this is all from personal experience. Fuck, even a quiz would be alright to at least "prove" the theory.

431ed77f82efa5baa0da07dd86e3fa2b

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Deleted member 6963
Cope , its Over and jfl on your pseudoscience LMAO

eh.. from subhuman to low tier normie

• +1
Reactions: xefo
:lul:jfl I did all that in puberty besides mewing and im still here

:lul:jfl I did all that in puberty besides mewing and im still here

eh.. from subhuman to low tier normie
Still way better than staying at subhuman
The chances of women giving you the time of day grow in an exponential manner for each point in the PSL rating

ur going to change a lot at age 13 regardless