The importance of hair for looking youthfull

Griffith

Griffith

Ascend or stop Existing (Reborn Virgin)

M26 JFL

This nigga looks like he marched next to Gandhi for Indian independence in 1930.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Norwooder, Wannabe6ft2 and 7 others
C'est la vie

Arabia/Persia is the Norwood Reaper's main place of residence

• +1
Reactions: mikeock
ive been taking creatine for 6 months and now ive started balding. its very scary seeing my psl rating decrease slightly everday with each shedding of hair

• So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444
So fucking brutal

ive been taking creatine for 6 months and now ive started balding. its very scary seeing my psl rating decrease slightly everday with each shedding of hair

Some anecdotal evidence, but creatine made me look dehydrated, bloated and took half a Norwood from me. Then i used minoxidil to combat it and got dark circles and wrinkles LMAO

• Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444
So you saying that i shouldn't take creatine?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
just take finasteride

So you saying that i shouldn't take creatine?

If you are prone to balding i would stay away from it. I legit wanted to rope when my mom said i aged 10 years in a week.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: diggbicc and TsarTsar444
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
never even began for that poor fuck

Doesn't look youthful, but looks good regardless (even with a nw7 he'd look good).

• JFL
Reactions: mikeock
Some anecdotal evidence, but creatine made me look dehydrated, bloated and took half a Norwood from me. Then i used minoxidil to combat it and got dark circles and wrinkles LMAO
man this scares the fuck out of it
i want to start creatin but i am afraid it will process my nw2

man this scares the fuck out of it
i want to start creatin but i am afraid it will process my nw2

I am probably prone to balding, so it would have happened eventually but creatine 100% accelerated everything for me personally.