Blackpill The importance of Lower Third can not be seen in pictures ( Motion )

Chadlite Rutherford

Chadlite Rutherford

Zephir
Time online
63d 4h 56m
One reason eye area constantly beats lower third on this forum is due to the fact that most of us are using pictures to judge some one's looks

However pictures are deceiving because they give a flat 2D image of somebody's face causing us to pay most attention to someone's eyes because they are stationary. Where as in motion we see faces in 3D and that's when the importance of lower third becomes apparent because of all the angles we are seeing of their face.

In pictures Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie do not have the eye area to catch your attention but in motion we can clearly see how beautiful they really are.

Attachments

aftershock

aftershock

It is what it is
Time online
35d 22h 13m
Fuckin wish I had colored eyes

• +1
Reactions: lll
NormieKilla

NormieKilla

Lookism is real boi
Time online
25d 20h 14m
It's over

• +1
PURE ARYAN GENETICS

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

pm me forward growth
Time online
67d 10h 40m
One reason eye area constantly beats lower third on this forum is due to the fact that most of us are using pictures to judge some one's looks

However pictures are deceiving because they give a flat 2D image of somebody's face causing us to pay most attention to someone's eyes because they are stationary. Where as in motion we see faces in 3D and that's when the importance of lower third becomes apparent because of all the angles we are seeing of their face.

In pictures Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie do not have the eye area to catch your attention but in motion we can clearly see how beautiful they really are.
holy shit Angelina has a perfect suction hold

Borneon_Tyger

Borneon_Tyger

Junglegookcel
Time online
6d 23h 40m

Isn’t it the opposite? I don’t notice someone’s eyes in pictures but I do notice them in motion. When GL people’s eyes move slowly it is so mesmerising tbh

• +1
DaddyBigPenis

DaddyBigPenis

‎‏‏‎ Notorious bully
Time online
136d 20m
Another one of your cope threads, when will your sub 40 iq brain understand that eye area is 10 times more important than lower third
1586604371461.png
1586604397090.png

Pillarman

Pillarman

Ruthless Strategist
Time online
183d 23h 13m
Agreed Indeed, people always use super male model pics to disprove this theory, they are indeed small jawed coping subhumans

in reality, strong lower third=high sex appeal
Good that you mentioned this guy, absolute dogshit eye area but still a gigaslayer due to lower third, He's also nearly 40 years old but holds well due to strong lower third
There's like 100s of other posts like this on this shitty foid subreddit
1586604516590.png

hugecage.gif

Last edited:
Chadlite Rutherford

Chadlite Rutherford

Zephir
Time online
63d 4h 56m
Another one of your cope threads, when will your sub 40 iq brain understand that eye area is 10 times more important than lower third
View attachment 349256View attachment 349258
How fucking hilarious the only two guys this forum uses as evidence for lower third not mattering are:

Rami Malek and Marko Jaric

One is considered sex symbol, the other one married super model Adriana Lirma

Also the guy you posted doesnt have a bad lower third, he just has a narrow jaw, where as Rami Malek has a 2/10 eye area

Please try again

Attachments

DaddyBigPenis

DaddyBigPenis

‎‏‏‎ Notorious bully
Time online
136d 20m
How fucking hilarious the only two guys this forum uses as evidence for lower third not mattering are:

Rami Malek and Marko Jaric

One is considered sex symbol, the other one married super model Adriana Lirma

Also the guy you posted doesnt have a bad lower third, he just has a narrow jaw, where as Rami Malek has a 2/10 eye area

Please try again
Statusmaxxed actor and a 6ft6 basketball player keep coping

Chadlite Rutherford

Chadlite Rutherford

Zephir
Time online
63d 4h 56m
Statusmaxxed actor and a 6ft6 basketball player keep coping
Ok bro whatever I dont know why you think Im coping when I have good eye area and a good lower third, I think I know what women like

My flaws are poor mouth area and height under 6', so if I made topics about how height doesnt matter or mouth area doesnt matter I would be coping

But I've always had pretty boy blue eyes which helped get me some women, but my lower third seems to attract 90% of women

Chadlite Rutherford

Chadlite Rutherford

Zephir
Time online
63d 4h 56m
Shit comparison, Konstantinos Laios has a good lower third.
Yes exactly a narrow jaw does not mean you have a bad lower third, even if I believe bigger jaws ( Brad Pitt ) are more ideal, narrow jaws are not a failo

Here is a bad lower third with hunter eyes, very a good lower third with less ideal eyes

Attachments

Last edited:
Deluded Normie

Deluded Normie

Time online
3d 11h 45m
Yes exactly a narrow jaw does not mean you have a bad lower third, even if I believe bigger jaws ( Brad Pitt ) are more ideal, narrow jaws are not a failo
Konstantinos Laios has a very good chin and a decent jaw so of course he will look good.

Chadeep

Chadeep

Zephir
Time online
40d 19h 24m

Here is a bad lower third with hunter eyes, very a good lower third with less ideal eyes
Wide Jaw is a sexually dimorphic trait that's why it matters more.

• +1
Gazzamogga

Gazzamogga

Time online
181d 38m
OP got buccal fat removal so now all his threads are projection about how great lower thirds are.

JFL
True

But he's not wrong with this thread, lower third is more noticable/striking in motion than in pictures

Vidyacoper

Vidyacoper

Sharpness Theory [] Animesthetics = Everything
Time online
103d 16h 45m
Eye Area alone isnt shit without lower third, I will use your God Chico as proof to shut you up
just post a photoshopped picture of post prime chico theory
unnamed.jpg

eye area mogs

• +1
OwlGod

OwlGod

Time online
106d 4h 55m
Low IQ asf ded srs

• +1
Patient A

Patient A

Just coom ™ simple as
Time online
39d 17h 44m

I have high tier eye area, but my jaw is an immediate failo (pussy drier) in motion. Only retards think eye area>jaw.

if you have shit jaw, you can only fuck when you are a young teen, then it’s over
just post a photoshopped picture of post prime chico theory
View attachment 349311
eye area mogs
Lower tier still looks good. Shit morph kys

Chadlite Rutherford

Chadlite Rutherford

Zephir
Time online
63d 4h 56m
I have high tier eye area, but my jaw is an immediate failo (pussy drier) in motion. Only retards think eye area>jaw.

if you have shit jaw, you can only fuck when you are a young teen, then it’s over

Lower tier still looks good. Shit morph kys
It's because mother fuckers on here cant stop eating Oreos and French Fries and they want to cope with " muh eye area " and " ogee curve at 20% "

Every slayer IRL I know had one thing in common, low low bodyfat % and a chiseled face

This is why I stress abs over muscles because a chiseled face is way better than big muscles > unless you already are chiseled then hop on roids aka Jeff Seid

Attachments

Patient A

Patient A

Just coom ™ simple as
Time online
39d 17h 44m
It's because mother fuckers on here cant stop eating Oreos and French Fries and they want to cope with " muh eye area " and " ogee curve at 20% "

Every slayer IRL I know had one thing in common, low low bodyfat % and a chiseled face

This is why I stress abs over muscles because a chiseled face is way better than big muscles > unless you already are chiseled then hop on roids aka Jeff Seid
I will have lower third one day and I will try to slay.

tbh it’s not just about slaying everybody can see my shit jaw
1D89E9EA-CD21-4631-A938-3811DDC9C935.gif

• +1
Titbot

Titbot

Banned
Time online
84d 15h 53m
OP is a coping retard. Eye area is more important then lower thirds. Most male models are models because of eye area. That’s why Cavil was never casted as a male model because he lacks the eye area to be a model. Good eye area is so important because it’s improves facial harmony by haloing all your other features that’s why orb looks so good in motion because of eye area halos his shit narrow jaw. A decent eye area is on typical a caucasoid trait like white skin. One of the reasons why curries have low SMV because of shit eye area. A shit eye area will rape your harmony like no other

Chadlite Rutherford

Chadlite Rutherford

Zephir
Time online
63d 4h 56m
OP is a coping retard. Eye area is more important then lower thirds. Most male models are models because of eye area. That’s why Cavil was never casted as a male model because he lacks the eye area to be a model. Good eye area is so important because it’s improves facial harmony by haloing all your other features that’s why orb looks so good in motion because of eye area halos his shit narrow jaw. A decent eye area is on typical a caucasoid trait like white skin. One of the reasons why curries have low SMV because of shit eye area. A shit eye area will rape your harmony like no other
Low IQ

Male Models need eye area because most of the work is PICTURES

Henry Cavill's lower third excels in MOTION

Just LOL if you think O Pry or Barrett have the same sex appeal to women as Henry, not mention famous actoe MOGS male model

Why the fuck do so many women thirst after him ? I always said

WOMEN SEXUAL INTETEST > PSL AUTIST RATINGS

thecaste

thecaste

DIOR
Time online
47d 8h 40m
Low IQ

Just LOL if you think O Pry or Barrett have the same sex appeal to women as Henry, not mention famous actoe MOGS male model

Exactly, most male models are only half as attractive to women as for example pitt or depp. Psl user have to stop aligning their ideals with the model industry, because not every model has high sex appeal, even if all their features are extremely good.

Madhate

Madhate

Zephir
Time online
60d 12h 34m
Low IQ

source.gif

Keep coping, he looks insane in motion and its ALL because of his eye area.

Chadlite Rutherford

Chadlite Rutherford

Zephir
Time online
63d 4h 56m
View attachment 349635
Ok all eye area huh?

Nothing to do with his midface, small nose, great hairline, good hair, good skin?

Also isnt Orb a guy who posted on looksim for validation and had to run to Asia for a gf, meanwhile tons of guys with strong lower thirds slay IRL ?
View attachment 349635
Depp looks insane in motion and its all cause lower third

Attachments