The Importance of Sleep

Me laugh in my night shift

> didn't meantion melatonin.
> Didn't mention Ashwagandha
> Didn't mention magnesium
> Didn't mention actual sleeping pills but mentioned phenibut which you should only use once a week anyways
> Didn't mention herbal teas which undoubtedly help people sleep like echanacea chamomile lavender

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player, randomvanish and Deleted member 4562
i wish i slept well as a kid and during puberty fuck this shit

• +1
Reactions: Rift and Deleted member 4562
i wish i slept well as a kid and during puberty fuck this shit
Same my sleep has been fucked since I was in Jr. High.

I wonder how much bigger I would have gottten if my sleep wasn't fucked and I wasn't fat.

Fuck.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8244, thecel and turkproducer
i think no1 would just be morning UV-A everyday, required for proper Dopaminergic Cycling and Circadian Rhythm. Getting some deep red light from sun being very low is good aswell, reduces Cortisol. Same goes for exposure to this Red Light in the morning, when the sun has just risen.
Simply download a blue light screen blocker for your comp or phone. Other stuff is bs, i get bright white light up until I go to bed. Why wtf are you so much on the phone or computer anyway? go out daily for walks multiple times, stare out into the distance, try to read distant stuff. get into sunlight through a window, same metabolically stimulatory thing without radiation. if you want high Dopamine go out into the bright outdoors a lot. Avoid darkness.

I lied, no1 thing is actually improving your shit Thyroid function. Taking Thyroid when you are an insomniac is like taking Morphine, despite being a "stimulant" in some sense, it knocks you out when you go to bed. one out of three of Insomniacs have Hypothyroidism, two out of three depressed individuals have Hypothyroidism. Than why, do they have all sorts of other medicine for this, and why do doctors want to cuck you? money and greed, they are bound by the system.
A good meal High in sucrose, salt and protein before bed. That would be warm milk with honey, orange juice beforehand (required for Sugar metabolism, if you eat very high sugar just pure Cane Sugar, you may become deficient in Potassium and B-Vits, because it's metabolism. Orange Juice has good Potassium, also to not mess up Potassium:Sodium ratio too bad or you get Oxidative stress, most of the bad stuff about Sodium (with the studies being fraudulent and badly made anyway) is because the Potassium:Sodium ratio is messed up, if it is good then you should have no problem and have a lot of benefits. salt is one of the safest and best supplements. Plus OJ has some more sugar) , and a cup of salty water (sea salt grounded into some water) and a carrot with coconut oil (to get some solid in, coconut oil good ; also makes sure the beta-carotene is just converted into Vitamin A instead of stored). For me at least. White sugar is a good food if you are under stress or in a pinch, or if local honey is allergenic or tough to digest.

If the forum had good health resources I believe it would be much better off then retarded "looksmaxxing". Looksmaxxing is healthmaxxing and vice versa in reality. the problem is that healthmaxxing" on this forum means no-sugar, lots of water daily, and some more completey autistic principles stemmed from lack of knowledge. some eat more chicken or protein... completey retarded bullshit... Chad has good Thyroid function, good steroidogenesis. Craniofacial can be adjusted with K2 MK-4, chewing, mewing, the usual stuff that actually works. If you are over 25 aswell. Pregnanolone + DHEA... Anecdotally caused too much skull growth in even 30 something year olds.
And hey, all wounds heal with time, even if your puberty was fucking dog shit. set on good health, the body fixes itself. even things like Scoliosis, Cataracts... at the very list proper Glucose Oxidation is needed. Good Mitochondrial function. Cellular Respiration and CO2 production. Why this is not emphasized even if it truly matters, I don't know

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, RecessedPrettyboy, Rift and 1 other person
> didn't meantion melatonin.
> Didn't mention Ashwagandha
> Didn't mention magnesium
> Didn't mention actual sleeping pills but mentioned phenibut which you should only use once a week anyways
> Didn't mention herbal teas which undoubtedly help people sleep like echanacea chamomile lavender
melatonin is bad. if you have good Thyroid function Melatonin production per Circadian Rhythm (not general production and when exposed to darkness) will be high because it is an antioxidant and will limit ROS production ( ROS and mROS is vital, but production must be in a controlled manner)

Magnesium get through diet in general. most people are deficient in it along with Calcium.
Buckwheat has good Magnesium.
You can boil like a pound of good leafy green vegetables (Spinach, Kale, Swiss Chard) and keep the water it was boiled in. It is a concerated source of magnesium and Calcium, as they quickly get released into the water. Boil for good 20+ minutes, keep the water and throw away the leaves if you like, or eat them.

a drug that really helped me is a anti-depressent which has very low Serotogenic mechanism and that is Mirtazapine. Taking an hour before bed and it really helps. it lowers Cortisol a lot

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Being tired increases my appetite. Makes it hard to have a strict diet.

Being tired increases my appetite. Makes it hard to have a strict diet.
Then eat, you don't need a strict diet. Just cut out PUFA and vegetables oils and if you have good health you'll get lean

TFW you’re reading this thread at 3:30 AM

20B28D06 34CD 4519 A5F5 78BFE83FBFF9

Then eat, you don't need a strict diet. Just cut out PUFA and vegetables oils and if you have good health you'll get lean
No. I need to be in calorie deficit to lose fat.

No. I need to be in calorie deficit to lose fat.
Then increase metabolism... I.E stop consuming Vegetable Oils and PUFA which rape you, eat more sugar on this new PUFA devoid diet and get lean. Increase Thyroid function and metabolism. Eat more Sucrose, fix any deficits (supplement B Vit complex should be the basic supplement for everyone). What's your daily diet look like? on you being tired aswell

Then increase metabolism... I.E stop consuming Vegetable Oils and PUFA which rape you, eat more sugar on this new PUFA devoid diet and get lean. Increase Thyroid function and metabolism. Eat more Sucrose, fix any deficits (supplement B Vit complex should be the basic supplement for everyone). What's your daily diet look like? on you being tired aswell
No.

CICO. Enough protein. Lift.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
i didn’t need a thread to know this

I love this fucking thread

melatonin is bad. if you have good Thyroid function Melatonin production per Circadian Rhythm (not general production and when exposed to darkness) will be high because it is an antioxidant and will limit ROS production ( ROS and mROS is vital, but production must be in a controlled manner)
how do u know if u have good thyroid function

a drug that really helped me is a anti-depressent which has very low Serotogenic mechanism and that is Mirtazapine. Taking an hour before bed and it really helps. it lowers Cortisol a lot
I love mirtazapine for sleep I take 15mg every night. And it clearly doesn't have much serotonin activity, it feels absolutely nothing like an SSRI lol

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
thanks now I can snooze my alarm guilt-free

how do u know if u have good thyroid function
How is your sleep, do you need time to fall asleep (Melatonin production + Other mechanism)? Do you wake up at night (Glycogen stores in the Liver are determined by Thyroid function)? Do you need to sleep a long time to feel rested (the amount of rest a person feels from a certain amount of sleep cycles is determined by the person's metabolic rate + sleep depth but mainly metabolic rate. So say someone with a fast metabolism needs 6 hours of sleep a night to feel rested and another person needs 9 hours of even 11 and a half if his metabolism is slower. That's why Arnie could sleep 6 hours but subhumans need more, his health was already good, if he didn't have good health he wouldn't have succeeded in bodybuilding aswell; also that's why I think it's unfair for people to not know this, if it takes a long amount or sleep for someone to feel rested something ain't good, but doctors don't give a damn unless you have either severe Hyperthyroidism or severe Hypothyroidism. Faggots)?

Do you have cold extremities at times (hands, feet)? If you do not move around or exercise do you feel lethargy? If you eat do you feel lethargic and tired? Do you have an inability to take a deep breath (dyspnea) at times? Do you have depression?

I love mirtazapine for sleep I take 15mg every night. And it clearly doesn't have much serotonin activity, it feels absolutely nothing like an SSRI lol
Yup I love it aswell
One thing it does bind to some Noradrenaligenic sites and that's the main marketed mechanism of it as an antidepressant but it's alright. Besides that as a drug I really like it

How is your sleep, do you need time to fall asleep (Melatonin production + Other mechanism)? Do you wake up at night (Glycogen stores in the Liver are determined by Thyroid function)? Do you need to sleep a long time to feel rested (the amount of rest a person feels from a certain amount of sleep cycles is determined by the person's metabolic rate + sleep depth but mainly metabolic rate. So say someone with a fast metabolism needs 6 hours of sleep a night to feel rested and another person needs 9 hours of even 11 and a half if his metabolism is slower. That's why Arnie could sleep 6 hours but subhumans need more, his health was already good, if he didn't have good health he wouldn't have succeeded in bodybuilding aswell; also that's why I think it's unfair for people to not know this, if it takes a long amount or sleep for someone to feel rested something ain't good, but doctors don't give a damn unless you have either severe Hyperthyroidism or severe Hypothyroidism. Faggots)?

Do you have cold extremities at times (hands, feet)? If you do not move around or exercise do you feel lethargy? If you eat do you feel lethargic and tired? Do you have an inability to take a deep breath (dyspnea) at times? Do you have depression?
it takes me a long time to fall asleep and i need alot of hours to feel rested but my metabolism is very fast lik i have been skinny my whole life like i cant gain weight

Yup I love it aswell
One thing it does bind to some Noradrenaligenic sites and that's the main marketed mechanism of it as an antidepressant but it's alright. Besides that as a drug I really like it
Yeah I wonder if that mechanism could make it hard to reach REM sleep. In terms of antidepressant feeling ssris work a lot better for me but with mirtazapine it seems my erections are even better and sleep is effortless. It might not be a bad idea to try adding microdoses of ssri and titrating up slowly, I just think ssri side effects are brutal unless u take it easy. I'm gonna do it with lexapro tbh

Don't start SSRIs man please. That shit is so fucking bad

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
If you have good Thyroid function, Low Estrogen, Middle - High Testosterone, GABA (!!!!!!!) you cannot be depressed

Over for my sleep tbh

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Good thread.

Is a cup of green tea as effective as Theanine?

Good thread.

Is a cup of green tea as effective as Theanine?
I'd like Theanine and black tea if the tea was not so high in Fluoride
btw if you want something warm some warm milk with honey or just warm water with honey is nice

Theanine is similar to Caffeine. It has some relaxing effects though and the stimulant effect is less noticeable. So aside from the relaxing effect (which I assume you look for because of the thread) for the other stuff (Iron chelation, massive cancer minning, anti-Estrogen properties) coffee is good. Be sure to drink it with plenty of sugar tho

If you have good Thyroid function, Low Estrogen, Middle - High Testosterone, GABA (!!!!!!!) you cannot be depressed
You think low estrogen leads to good mood? Lol dude no

naturally low Estrogen via systematic health not fried receptors via AI
It doesn't make a difference why the estrogen is low, estrogen is very important for your mood libido and brain health

how do you know if your thyroid is shit?
low E can make you depressed and low libido as well, just depends how low

It doesn't make a difference why the estrogen is low
it very much does buddy boyo. Again there's a difference between an AI and low Estrogen due to good metabolism

You don't need Estrogen for libido
Brain health? there aren't downstream Estrogens that are important for brain health. I think you mean being an overemotional egocentric bitch feeling misery, that's the type of stuff Estrogen does

very few people have too low Estrogen naturally

@turkproducer

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
it very much does buddy boyo. Again there's a difference between an AI and low Estrogen due to good metabolism

You don't need Estrogen for libido
Brain health? there aren't downstream Estrogens that are important for brain health. I think you mean being an overemotional egocentric bitch feeling misery, that's the type of stuff Estrogen does
Dude. I have experienced low estrogen and the effects are from estrogen being low, not the AI itself. Zero libido, very low energy, don't wanna do shit for anyone, could lay in bed all day.

As opposed to normal/high estrogen where my libido is very high, erections are consistently good, high motivation and happiness, better looking skin. Etc etc the list is endless for all the things estrogen is important for.

And yeah it's rare to be naturally deficient but one of the reasons hopping on TRT has so many benefits is because of the downstream estrogen boost, unless it gets too high in which case it becomes a bad thing obviously

Btw this is coping man. Serotonin time and time again has been proven to be the #1 factor in depression. If you deny this you really haven't done any research at all. I've tried ssris before and it clearly was what was missing in my brain, however I started on too high a dose and ended up halting it's use because of the ED. The longer an SSRI is used the more benefits you will see, it's been proven to rewire the brain structure itself and increase hypothalamic activity and help with an overactive amygdala which is why it's an overall treatment for depression and anxiety. You don't know what youre talking about.

Been sleeping less than 3 hours a night these past weeks

82374662 DFC0 4262 972C 7CBB5DE555BF

Btw this is coping man. Serotonin time and time again has been proven to be the #1 factor in depression. If you deny this you really haven't done any research at all. I've tried ssris before and it clearly was what was missing in my brain, however I started on too high a dose and ended up halting it's use because of the ED. The longer an SSRI is used the more benefits you will see, it's been proven to rewire the brain structure itself and increase hypothalamic activity and help with an overactive amygdala which is why it's an overall treatment for depression and anxiety. You don't know what youre talking about.
https://raypeat.com/articles/articles/serotonin-depression-aggression.shtml open mind please

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
I cant sleep even with so called sleeping pills, over for my brain