The important of side profile

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
A good side profile, as far as aesthetics and genetic quality goes, is as important as front.

Your side profile showcases your nose, forehead, chin, jaw, lips, cheekbones, browridge, and under eye support. It shows how well (or poorly) these features are. In most cases if you have an aesthetic profile, chances are you are at least average.

Side profile most certainly matters, it is literally still part of your own face.

A778AF85 2B22 4C9D A858 9854E927DC36

AF21D788 DA99 4902 AE7F 8368F1085A60

6A0639EE F07B 4CCE BB72 767D21051A5F

And if you’re gonna post this to cope:
645144C4 A1DC 46E5 85B5 748C04D99F15

Here’s a better picture of his side:
6800595E 0A72 4639 A41E A3A8A6C6D5B2

An experiment for everyone doubting the importance of side profile:
Set up your phone in your kitchen and record yourself. Walk around, eat some food, just make sure your doing normal things to see yourself like how others see you. May be suifuel so do it at your own risk.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Oberyn, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 4383 and 22 others
meeks has an incel head posture

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Kmscurry, Htobrother and 7 others
I think that side profile is semi meaningless for attractiveness, BUT if you have a good side profile then you probably have good face

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MD_Hopeful69, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 10374 and 8 others
true, main reason i'm somehow above average.
I think that side profile is semi meaningless for attractiveness, BUT if you have a good side profile then you probably have good face
this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10374, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2846
If you think side profile doesn't matter I'm gonna kill you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 6695, 000 and 8 others
Heyo, did you know that girls actually use mandible length to decide their partners? I mean the exact length of a girls jaw compared to yours can determine your success with woman

Proof: (Same jaw, skull, and width)

Brad pitt dating timeline16

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and 5 others
Heyo, did you know that girls actually use mandible length to decide their partners? I mean the exact length of a girls jaw compared to yours can determine your success with woman

View attachment 333444
One example cannot prove anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and Madhate
I forgot how my side profile exactly looks like for my own good. I seen it only once on camera and it destroyed me mentally.

This or death
SmartSelect 20191121 154814 Instagram

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 6401 and 6 others
EVERYTHING MATTERS.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2846
EVERYTHING MATTERS,

MOSTLY FACE THOUGH.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3202
my avi

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, jordanbarrettisgod and 4 others

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4383, Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and 6 others
ArvidXChanel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and 5 others
A good side profile, as far as aesthetics and genetic quality goes, is as important as front.

Your side profile showcases your nose, forehead, chin, jaw, lips, cheekbones, browridge, and under eye support. It shows how well (or poorly) these features are. In most cases if you have an aesthetic profile, chances are you are at least average.

Side profile most certainly matters, it is literally still part of your own face.

View attachment 333438

View attachment 333436
View attachment 333439

View attachment 333441

View attachment 333442

Set up your phone in your kitchen and record yourself. Walk around, eat some food, just make sure your doing normal things to see yourself like how others see you. May be suifuel so do it at your own risk.
Meeks propaganda? Instant upvote

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2846
BouncyFunction

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2227
Of course it matters

If you have a good side profile that means you have a well developed face, which means you have a good maxilla and mandible, which means youre good looking

Show me an example of a 6psl + guy, heck 5psl+ with a bad side profile

The only reasons some curries are even considered attractive is because of their side profile ie their bones.

If you are in public, 50% of people are going go see you from your side, because theres front, back, and two sides. Other 50% is frontal and from the back.

OF COURSE IT MATTERS WHAT IS THIS THEAD
you piss me off so badly
Jfl at you, you clueless cuck
Learn something before making these garbage threads that have no information at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 6401, Deleted and 2 others

View attachment 333444
Give us more than just one example and a lame comment.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Of course it matters

If you have a good side profile that means you have a well developed face, which means you have a good maxilla and mandible, which means youre good looking

The only reasons some curries are even considered attractive is because of their side profile ie their bones.

If you are in public, 50% of people are going go see you from your side, because theres front, back, and two sides. Other 50% is frontal and from the back.

you piss me off so badly
Learn something before making these garbage threads that have no information at all
1B2E3D66 5040 4069 8FE9 DF49AC9671A4

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Elias
Side profile obviously matters. Face matters.

If you want to see how you look, film yourself from 2 meters away talking and just doing things. Film yourself from different angles. Photos will lie to you. Photos of models are always edited and made my professionals. Photos only capture a single moment in time. Having a video will show you how you use your face as well as what it looks like on its own. If you see yourself doing a stupid face, stop it. People in real life see each other in motion, not frozen like in photos.

TLDR: Film yourself instead of just taking a photo to see what you really look like.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Madhate and Deleted member 4614
Of course it matters

you piss me off so badly
people genuinely believe that side is cope

• +1
people genuinely believe that side is cope
Well there uneducated
There also the people that say shit like F A C E and genetics, mindless dumb pieces of shit that know nothing about PSL, just pure shitposters

IF i saw them irl first id mog them to oblivion then id fucking slit there throats for being low iq niggas

• +1
its just that's a good side profile(sliped fore head, good neurocranium, nose, bropwridge etc) effects the front as well, since a good developed "side profile features" are visible from the front as well.

• +1
my front mogs my profile 2 oblivion

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and OOGABOOGA
top tier jaw from side profile, and my narrow ass bigonial kills it from front kills it fuarkkk I need to chew soon even if I have to sacrifice some angularity

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
No side profile for my front

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LostYouth, Chadelite and 3 others
my side profile is almost perfect

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, .👽. and Deleted member 3043
Rate my side profile

Frauding in one photo (tilting head up to simulate forward growth)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LostYouth, EthnicelAscension and 2 others
Side profile isn't as important as front and 3/4. Meeks has a bad side profile but his front & 3/4 are excellent. Infact people who seems to have a godly profiles usually come with a less impressive front and vice versa.

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, Deleted member 6401, EthnicelAscension and 2 others
My ass side profile mogs 100% of this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and EthnicelAscension
Oh god why why it has to be so over for me

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and SHARK

View attachment 333438

View attachment 333436
View attachment 333439

View attachment 333441

View attachment 333442

Front is 100x more important bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5143
Pitt_mogs_chico_1.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6129 and 2 others
Side profile looks good, good looking stuff=better=important

• +1
my profile kinda mogs my front

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3202

View attachment 333438

View attachment 333436
View attachment 333439

View attachment 333441

View attachment 333442

I have a meh side profile but my front and 3/4s are golden (well the front isn't perfect, it's still okay).

My jaw length, maxillary projection and undereye-support are all lacking (though the lack of undereye-support actually looks good from the front, oddly).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and LostYouth
just recorded video of me doing aspie shit and just moving back an forth just picking up shit in my room and waving my head around like im having a seizure, it looks decent but my massive occiput failos me so goddamn harder in motion

• +1
my side is godlike

keep it up son every post u make shoots my dopamine through the roof

the exotic feature, dick size, eyelashes, keep fucking going

• +1
my side is godlike

keep it up son every post u make shoots my dopamine through the roof

the exotic feature, dick size, eyelashes, keep fucking going

Lucky you. His youthpill thread put me on suicide watch

• +1