the indian users will all ascend

2peasinapod

2peasinapod

Banned
indians who want to looksmax can easily take themselves to the top 40% of their phenotypical demographic, making them visible to pretty much 100% of indiana jones'

they also have more SMV than below average whites to white women, i see lots of indian men with below average white women, infact, one of the best friends of the girl im seeing has recently married and had a kid with a curry

whereas the balkans are truely fucked, some of the most narcy people ever but they are competiting with anglo and med gods which already puts them bottom 1% for their phenotypical demographic. their women dont want them anymore now that we are all connected on a global scale, and the only ones who are getting a slice of the cake are the brutes who act polar opposites to the way the narcy looksmaxers behave

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, oldcell and BrettyBoy
D65

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Drugs, Deleted member 2846, Butthurt Dweller and 4 others
@Framletgod can you believe what he said about Balkans?! Jfl at this curry cope.

Brainlet

• +1
Reactions: Drugs and Deleted member 1464
Just be indian theory

Last week I saw an NT dark skinned indian manlet with a very sexy young white girl. They were horsing around on the train and they were sitting there laughing at me after catching me staring at them in utter disbelief.

Balkans are the biggest slayers at my school btw. They are 6'3 on average and huge.

• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope
facts bhai, i can't stand getting mogged by indians all the time tho.

Actually, I saw a dark skinned curry with a slightly above average looking blonde foid at the store a couple weeks ago. I dont know how the hell he did that, but he must have the confidence level of Putin or something. Yeah, some people are like that, they are born that way and its not learned. The problem is, not everyone can be born with such high confidence, and changing yourself to become that way is also almost impossible because its just not who you are. Changing your appearance with plastic surgery is easier than changing your personality.

Indian man fuck my mom

>indian jones