the irony behind soyboys

H

Hunter

Banned
if you cant grow a beard then you are literally lower T than most soyboys. really puts things into perspective...

I can grow a beard and I'm a teenager so I must be a masculine giga chad slayer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and androidcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
lol if you think a beard automatically makes you high t

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Phad, Deleted member 611 and 1 other person
Just run beard game

double post :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and androidcel
didnt you say you were like 27?
D44ae09bb55841f7d49cb504c8295a2

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and Phad
1507726994490s

Heard you were talking shit about soyboys

• +1
Reactions: Wincel, Phad, mojopin and 1 other person
lol if you think a beard automatically makes you high t

dont put words in my mouth, i never said it makes you HIGH t. im saying not having a beard makes you lower T than most people who have beards. beard growth is related to T levels.

Okay but I never said that though.
I did read that you were 23 tbf, then again if that was he case you wouldn’t be worrying whether or not your dick will still grow so I’ll guess you’re 16

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Not being able to Grow beard has nothing to do with how much of a soylent bitch boi somebody is. It’s a state of mind.

Also
Most soy liberal bitch bois are the opposite. They got soo much estrogen but the fact that they are “men” gives them more test than females and that’s why at those rallies u see those beard frauding faggits. They might as well cut their balls off and give it to the trans next to them cuz she needs it for her surgery.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Not being able to Grow beard has nothing to do with how much of a soylent bitch boi somebody is. It’s a state of mind.

Also
Most soy liberal bitch bois are the opposite. They got soo much estrogen but the fact that they are “men” gives them more test than females and that’s why at those rallies u see those beard frauding faggits. They might as well cut their balls off and give it to the trans next to them cuz she needs it for her surgery.

beard growth is scientifically linked with testosterone.

beard growth is scientifically linked with testosterone.
Gimmie the studies so I can disprove it. Also don’t link any free testosterone studies cuz the people at buzzfeed had like 300 free test but still had beards

if you cant grow a beard then you are literally lower T than most soyboys. really puts things into perspective...
Seems like you have the scientific background of your average middle schooler. Not surprising. Anyway, DHT receptor sensitivity is what causes this, hence why they also go bald due to receptor sensitivity to androgens in their scalp follicles, hence why they go bald. That's why someone high t on roids can't always grow a beard. Maybe do some research before posting something retarded on here bro

soyboys have beards for a reason