the "jaw is 75% enviroment!!" cope needs to stop now

herring

herring

Sphinx
the only reason you mandiblecels claim that shit is because it moves the blame away from your shitty genetics towards jewified diets and mouthbreathing.

yet when i look at pictures of my close and more distant relatives, i can see very clear similarity in overall skull shape including mandibular length, gonial angle and chin height, even tho my relatives grew up in some chechen village in the caucasus mountains while i grew up in the cucked west, i also have a deviated septum forcing me to mouthbreath for a large part of my childhood and i still have a decent mandible. i notice the exact same thing when looking at relatives of other people, almost the same exact skull shape.

the "ancient skulls all have perfect mandibular development which clearly indicates that modern diets are cucked" argument is also dogshit, have you ever considered that the only reason the cavemen people we found the skulls of only made it that far into adulthood because their genes were that good in the first place? mandiblecels probably died long before ever reaching maturity.

don't get me wrong, proper oral and body posture still makes the difference between a model tier chad and a robust jock, but it's still mostly genetic as long as you don't mouthbreath fucking 24/7 and give your maxilla at least some time to "rest on your mandible".

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Mexicanboi, Deleted member 2205 and 16 others
me looking for who the fuck asked
8078.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7173, Deleted member 7125 and 7 others
Mew vs. Mew senior

Goodnight to your thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 8244, diggbicc and 3 others
demonstrably false

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming, magnificentcel, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 7 others
I agree is genetic.
Henry Cavill was fat until his late teens, but he has a divine jaw.
But the environment also influences, if you are a mouth breather this will harm you, I say this because I developed underbite because of the wrong position of the teeth

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5698, BigBoy and 5 others
75% genetics, 25% environment. imo.

identical twin dylan and cole
cole-dylan-sprouse.jpg

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Rainman988, Deleted member 5698, itorroella9 and 7 others
Did you have decent neck posture? You most likely did. Many studies on neck posture and mandible, and many on effects of mouth breathing on it too.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, AutismMaxing, Agendum and 2 others
Did you have decent neck posture? You most likely did. Many studies on neck posture and mandible, and many on effects of mouth breathing on it too.
eh, it was incel tier tbh, but i did participate in contact sports from a young age which might have helped with hormones during puberty or st

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing and Deleted member 5522
the only reason you mandiblecels claim that shit is because it moves the blame away from your shitty genetics towards jewified diets and mouthbreathing.

yet when i look at pictures of my close and more distant relatives, i can see very clear similarity in overall skull shape including mandibular length, gonial angle and chin height, even tho my relatives grew up in some chechen village in the caucasus mountains while i grew up in the cucked west, i also have a deviated septum forcing me to mouthbreath for a large part of my childhood and i still have a decent mandible. i notice the exact same thing when looking at relatives of other people, almost the same exact skull shape.

the "ancient skulls all have perfect mandibular development which clearly indicates that modern diets are cucked" argument is also dogshit, have you ever considered that the only reason the cavemen people we found the skulls of only made it that far into adulthood because their genes were that good in the first place? mandiblecels probably died long before ever reaching maturity.

don't get me wrong, proper oral and body posture still makes the difference between a model tier chad and a robust jock, but it's still mostly genetic as long as you don't mouthbreath fucking 24/7 and give your maxilla at least some time to "rest on your mandible".
your completely right, mandible is genetic, mouthbreathing doesnt cause downward growth, a downward grown face naturally mouth breathes because its more comfortable. If you go out most kids have their parents features, if parents are forward grown so are kids.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedCel5, Deleted member 5522, HighIQcel and 3 others

cole-dylan-sprouse.jpg
They look similar. One just inherited other features from the other parents, that's why. 2nd highely also has a higher bf.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Deleted member 5522 and HighIQcel
Great post. Back to mewing :100111

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
You do present a fair argument, for if you lack in testosterone in the cavemen times you'd be a prey and your genes will die out quick, only the ones that are actually superior and strong make it out and live for their remains to be uncovered by archaeologists .

• +1
Mew vs. Mew senior

Goodnight to your thread

he has a mother too though

also mew senior is like 200 years old he probably looked better before

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, xefo, Deleted member 8244 and 2 others
the "ancient skulls all have perfect mandibular development which clearly indicates that modern diets are cucked" argument is also dogshit, have you ever considered that the only reason the cavemen people we found the skulls of only made it that far into adulthood because their genes were that good in the first place?

where did those good genes go?

australian aborginals went from chad jaw to incel jaw rife with malocclusion and all sorts of dental issues in the space of one generation

how do genetics explain this?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, xefo, Incoming and 10 others
and strong make it out and live for their remains to be uncovered by archaeologists .
why wouldn't the "prey" be discovered? this argument makes no sense

• +1
Reactions: xefo, Deleted member 9344, animo123 and 3 others
your completely right, mandible is genetic, mouthbreathing doesnt cause downward growth, a downward grown face naturally mouth breathes because its more comfortable. If you go out most kids have their parents features, if parents are forward grown so are kids.
why is there a significantly higher incidence of downward growth/malocclusion today then there was 1000's of years ago coinciding with the development of agriculture?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Jamal2222, xefo and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 5522 and 1 other person
I agree is genetic.
But the environment also influences, if you are a mouth breather this will harm you, I say this because I developed underbite because of the wrong position of the teeth
Fatcels chew a lot during puberty that's why they are hidden. Chads

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Stevensmithgerard, BigBoy and 5 others
why is there a significantly higher incidence of downward growth/malocclusion today then there was 1000's of years ago coinciding with the development of agriculture?
There were still a lot of people with malocclusion and downward growth even 1000 years ago.

I wonder, how do you know that nowadays is heigher ncidence of downward growth/malocclusion?

• +1
Because they wouldn't make it out to maturity I guess
?? there remains would still exist doe
There were still a lot of people with malocclusion and downward growth even 1000 years ago.
no way near the same extent as today, malocclusion was pretty much non existant before agriculture
I wonder, how do you know that nowadays is heigher ncidence of downward growth/malocclusion?
malocclusion is known to be way higher today than it was in pre historic times
multiple studies to attest to this

The most common malocclusions in order of prevalence were Angle’s Class I (52.8%), Angle’s Class II (31.8%), Angle’s Class III (15.4%), crowding (47.2%), excessive overjet (> 2 mm) (22.2%), reduced overjet (< 1 mm) (11.4%), excessive overbite (> 2 mm) (23.4%), reduced overbite (< 1 mm) (12.2%), anterior crossbite (4.8%), posterior crossbite (9.4%) and open bite (4.6%).

It was noted that only 14.83% of the children had normal occlusion while 85.17% had some sort of altered occlusion, with 57.24% presenting with Class I malocclusion, 21.73%, Class II, and 6.2%, Class III. Crossbite was also found in 19.58% of the children, with 10.41% in the anterior and 9.17% in the posterior region. Deep overbite was found in 18.09% and open bite, in 15.85% of the sample. Caries and/or tooth loss were present in 52.97% of the children.

Hunter gatherer skulls are always described as robust, with proper occlusion regardless of time period/locality

read up on weston price

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, tyronelite, Deleted member 9344 and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Deleted member 5522
@hairyballscel I agree 100%

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9344, hairyballscel and 1 other person
JFL at this giga cope, you wont fucking die if you have bad jaw genetics. If you did evolution would have wiped them out. Our ancestors didn't eat rocks. Will be posting my mewing mega gains soon because of this utter cope.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, magnificentcel, animo123 and 2 others
yeah but the archaeologists would rule them out as "underdeveloped" or "prepubescent" not fully grown adults where they would compare

• +1
"but my family genes show this!" How the hell do you expect genes to express themselves if through variation if the environmental factors aren't changing??? Like soft poorly nutritious manufactured foods for over a century?

no way near the same extent as today, malocclusion was pretty much non existant before agriculture

malocclusion is known to be way higher today than it was in pre historic times
multiple studies to attest to this

The most common malocclusions in order of prevalence were Angle’s Class I (52.8%), Angle’s Class II (31.8%), Angle’s Class III (15.4%), crowding (47.2%), excessive overjet (> 2 mm) (22.2%), reduced overjet (< 1 mm) (11.4%), excessive overbite (> 2 mm) (23.4%), reduced overbite (< 1 mm) (12.2%), anterior crossbite (4.8%), posterior crossbite (9.4%) and open bite (4.6%).

It was noted that only 14.83% of the children had normal occlusion while 85.17% had some sort of altered occlusion, with 57.24% presenting with Class I malocclusion, 21.73%, Class II, and 6.2%, Class III. Crossbite was also found in 19.58% of the children, with 10.41% in the anterior and 9.17% in the posterior region. Deep overbite was found in 18.09% and open bite, in 15.85% of the sample. Caries and/or tooth loss were present in 52.97% of the children.

Hunter gatherer skulls are always described as robust, with proper occlusion regardless of time period/locality

read up on weston price
Very few people are aware of the agriculturepill, Its the most historically underrated one. Most guys like to sperg on genetics because it sounds cool but forgot we're not in the 90's anymore.

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
yeah but the archaeologists would rule them out as "underdeveloped" or "prepubescent" not fully grown adults where they would compare
doesnt mean shit, they would still conduct an analysis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
@hairyballscel I agree 100%
i even see this shit in my own family

looking at pics of my mum when she was young and living in rural africa she had great development, very strong jaw, high cheekbones and was very forward grown, and as times goes by she mouthbreathes even more and has a soft diet and her face becomes more downswung and recessed

somalis had amazing bone structure in precolonial times, now they probably have some of the worst teeth/development in the whole continent

this is just a microcosm of what happened to pretty much every society that developed

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite, Deleted member 9344, Agendum and 1 other person

cole-dylan-sprouse.jpg
cope cope cope
one of my twin brothers literally mouth breathes and the other one is mewing. they been doing this for years now and guess who mogs who? if you are born ugly everything except a man cutting and rearranging your face is cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and Agendum

looking at pics of my mum when she was young and living in rural africa she had great development, very strong jaw, high cheekbones and was very forward grown, and as times goes by she mouthbreathes even more and has a soft diet and her face becomes more downswung and recessed

somalis had amazing bone structure in precolonial times, now they probably have some of the worst teeth/development in the whole continent
View attachment 923326View attachment 923327View attachment 923328View attachment 923329
this is just a microcosm of what happened to pretty much every society that developed

So many Africans have top tier zygos. I see it everywhere.

• JFL
Moutbreaking can cause recession if its became chronic habit. below Average bones are genetic but I think subhuman recession is part of environment.

• +1

View attachment 923326View attachment 923327View attachment 923328View attachment 923329
this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and hairyballscel
They look similar. One just inherited other features from the other parents, that's why. 2nd highely also has a higher bf.
cope cope cope
one of my twin brothers literally mouth breathes and the other one is mewing. they been doing this for years now and guess who mogs who? if you are born ugly everything except a man cutting and rearranging your face is cope
Everyone here calling me cope. with muh 75% genetics and 25% lifestyle factors.

The one beleiving in 100% genetics call me cope.
The one beleive in 100% environment call me cope.

I'm the ultimate cope maxxer, suggesting both matters.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and Agendum
JFL at this giga cope, you wont fucking die if you have bad jaw genetics. If you did evolution would have wiped them out. Our ancestors didn't eat rocks. Will be posting my mewing mega gains soon because of this utter cope.
youve gotten results from chewing?

less natural selection and more advanced medical treatment allowing subhumans to live long enough to reproduce. 1000 years ago ppl would have 8 kids and half of em would die

I agree is genetic.
How does being fat as a child prevent jaw development?

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
OP is kinda right. My dad has a robust jaw & wide palate. I never placed my tongue on my roof & turned out decent.

How does being fat as a child prevent jaw development?
Generally those who are fat, have a shitty lifestyle, and high bodyfat affects testosterone levels

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing
holyshit op you are so retarded , srsly go kill yourself , literal subhuman iq

i almost got a brain tumor from reading your incoherent babble

you are a threat to society that needs to be neutralized immediately

this is where you belong.

I had a super healthy development in terms of diet and sleep. I grew past my fathers height for this very reason. But I have my Asian mothers facial structure. I’m not underdeveloped I literally just have her traits. No amount of eating a different way or anything else would change it. I just developed as my genetic code wanted it too.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5698 and tyronelite

I dont agree with you and I agree with you. This is speaking from personal experience - Before I mewed my jaw was weak and recessed and when i did mew for around 1 year my mandible was weak in definition but I was no longer an overbitecel (braces did help).

When i started chewing my jaw got defined as hell and even lengthened my ramus. Enviorment has that effect.

But like you said genetics play a HUGE role aswell. My neighbor's son has a huge overbite but his jaw is defined and strong. Hes recessed but he genetically jas a defined mandible.

Lots of asians have strong cheekbones and wide jaws but its because of their genetics for the most part. Its a combination of both in my honest opinion. Envior and genetics