The last time I talked with my oneitis it was like she was a different person

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
You guys can't imagine what I experienced that day. I had asked her to meet with me so that I could berate her about making out with me but not fucking me in the end.

The moment I starting speaking to her, she was so cold and distant to me. That girl that would always be giddy and fun to be around was now vicious and toxic af.

We talked about it, she told me "I can't believe that you asked to meet with me so that you could tell me off. You are such a dick.". And I agree, she was right, it was a bad move on my side. But she was already pissed from the start, even before I started telling her off.

She belittled me so much that day. Telling me how much she liked all the other guys she had fucked and how much of an impact they had on her. Telling me that I'm inexperienced and that she was too much for me. Telling me about that time she had a 3some with her friend and a chad they had just met.

I was aiming to tell her off but in the end she was the one to do that to me. And like I said, she was a different person. I think she became like that because she wanted to cut me off. She wanted me to know that I'm unwanted and she would behave accordingly. Such a brutal experience.

Last time I saw her was a few days before I left for Netherlands. She came to the bus stop and all she told me was a really cold 'Hi' and nothing else, just like she would do back in HS.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 6401 and x69
Every second you think about her is an attempt to cuck yourself. Cut her off already you don't have a chance.

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 5694, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Your posts temporarily cure my depression.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 6401 and satoshisacuck
Every second you think about her is an attempt to cuck yourself. Cut her off already you don't have a chance.
My mind reflexively remmebrs my good moments with her to cope.

• +1
Start talking to other girls.. not autistic just normal.
I did. They are just as cold as she was. It's over.

• +1
I did. They are just as cold as she was. It's over.

Where do you study? Amsterdam? Probably a big city.
Just pay a hooker and lose your goddamn virginity. How can you be virgin at 23

• +1
Where do you study? Amsterdam? Probably a big city.
Just pay a hooker and lose your goddamn virginity. How can you be virgin at 23

Not in Amsterdam

• +1
Not in Amsterdam
dude the reason she treated you like shit is because you let yourself be treated like that. would chad ever act like such a cuck? no. especially not for a used up whore

meeting up to tell her off is blatant autism. you should have just rightly assumed she didn't want anything to do with you and just ghosted her. move on bro ffs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, x69 and satoshisacuck
dude the reason she treated you like shit is because you let yourself be treated like that. would chad ever act like such a cuck? no. especially not for a used up whore

meeting up to tell her off is blatant autism. you should have just rightly assumed she didn't want anything to do with you and just ghosted her. move on bro ffs

It was a bad move. I was so angry I had to let it out. WHY WAS I SO DUMB?

• +1
Tbh you're acting like a cuck since you started posting these threads. My advice for you is to take a break from Braincels/Incels.me and this site.

It's really affecting you bad

• +1
Tbh you're acting like a cuck since you started posting these threads. My advice for you is to take a break from Braincels/Incels.me and this site.

It's really affecting you bad

You don't know how much it hurts. It's an open wound

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
just relax man. i found the incel subculture after getting ghosted by a roastie a year and half ago (before ascending), so i've been there

either way, just start lifting and looksmaxing and gtfo of norway (chadway). competition is too high i doubt i would even get laid there

• +1
You don't know how much it hurts. It's an open wound
dont leave and shitpost more
:coffee:
just relax man. i found the incel subculture after getting ghosted by a roastie a year and half ago (before ascending), so i've been there

either way, just start lifting and looksmaxing and gtfo of norway (chadway). competition is too high i doubt i would even get laid there
for real you would be manlet there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and satoshisacuck
for real you would be manlet there
which i don't understand why someone like blackops2cel would go there knowing full well the odds are stacked way more against him in Chadway than in asia or greece jfl

• +1
coming here from 2020

• JFL
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and Deleted member 1680
You guys can't imagine what I experienced that day. I had asked her to meet with me so that I could berate her about making out with me but not fucking me in the end.

The moment I starting speaking to her, she was so cold and distant to me. That girl that would always be giddy and fun to be around was now vicious and toxic af.

We talked about it, she told me "I can't believe that you asked to meet with me so that you could tell me off. You are such a dick.". And I agree, she was right, it was a bad move on my side. But she was already pissed from the start, even before I started telling her off.

She belittled me so much that day. Telling me how much she liked all the other guys she had fucked and how much of an impact they had on her. Telling me that I'm inexperienced and that she was too much for me. Telling me about that time she had a 3some with her friend and a chad they had just met.

I was aiming to tell her off but in the end she was the one to do that to me. And like I said, she was a different person. I think she became like that because she wanted to cut me off. She wanted me to know that I'm unwanted and she would behave accordingly. Such a brutal experience.

Last time I saw her was a few days before I left for Netherlands. She came to the bus stop and all she told me was a really cold 'Hi' and nothing else, just like she would do back in HS.
yikes

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum
I feel you man. The worst thing is when they’re just totally cold and they act like they don’t give a shit at all. And the thing is they don’t, while they live rent free in your head. Worst feeling in the world. I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy

• JFL
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum