The Libido KILLER that is in EVERYTHING!

Zeus

Zeus

God
nptdHR.jpg

They are trying to turn us into low libido/sex drive feminine men that are ruled by women. Alex Jones is starting to sound more and more sane.

Can't wait for the soyboy pics

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
SOY IS THE #1 FILLER IN FOOD

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stare, Extra Chromosome, kobecel and 4 others
(((libido diminisher)))

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
People throw around "processed food" but what does that actually mean? What's wrong with it? Is it that it's filled with sugar and salt?

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Limerencel and Ritalincel
Time to drink soy, create some titties and kill my libido

• +1
Reactions: impure666
Black raspberries... also known as blackberries

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather
They put this stuff in the supplemental pills that I take even. It's a filler for everything, because it's (((cheap))) to produce.

Luckily I take stuff to boost T and counteract the libido lowering supplements. Does anyone know the effectiveness of L-Dopa for libido?

People throw around "processed food" but what does that actually mean? What's wrong with it? Is it that it's filled with sugar and salt?

food thats created more out of chemicals then the actual product itself, canned stuff that uses chemicals to stop food from going bad, microwavable shit, added sugar and fats, etc

i know a lot of food here in the states the food like chickens and cows are overfed lots of processed garbage to fatten them up so they give us more meat to eat

food thats created more out of chemicals then the actual product itself, canned stuff that uses chemicals to stop food from going bad, microwavable shit, added sugar and fats, etc

i know a lot of food here in the states the food like chickens and cows are overfed lots of processed garbage to fatten them up so they give us more meat to eat

So what is it? Preservatives, sugar, salt, and fats? But these preservatives are also just sugar and salt, aren't they?

So what is it? Preservatives, sugar, salt, and fats? But these preservatives are also just sugar and salt, aren't they?

idk bro but i just know that everything modern fucks development body and face, and food is a big contributor of it

cba to make a detailed post

And then there's this talk that broccoli boosts libido. I eat a head of fresh, raw broccoli every day. People talk a big game about sulfluorophans or whatever the hell they are, I don't feel any more sulfuric than when I didn't eat the broccoli. Libido? I'm feel nothing.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
And then there's this talk that broccoli boosts libido. I eat a head of fresh, raw broccoli every day. People talk a big game about sulfluorophans or whatever the hell they are, I don't feel any more sulfuric than when I didn't eat the broccoli. Libido? I'm feel nothing.
Broccolis me

feminine men that are ruled by women.

It's not just that men are becoming soyboys, femoids are becoming lower E and more aggressive/hostile/"dominant".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
I eat soy beans and I’m a high T high libido monster

Why tf would I want to raise my libido if I cant get laid in the first place thats torture

• JFL
Reactions: Krezo
How many broccoli to cure my ED

• +1
Reactions: LightingFraud
Not like I need a libido anyway

let me titty fuck(no homo)
I'll be a pure lady. As virgin as i am now. Only chads allowed. After i ride the chad carousel i can settle down with you teehee

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Krezo and androidcel
@Tony @MentalCel

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Start eating raw onions to boost T

• Love it
Reactions: androidcel