The LOL @ idiots on dot is thread

IceCutter

IceCutter

Banned
incels.is/threads/not-all-women-are-the-same-based-women-exist-too.90981/

Hahaha look at this idiot incel, he thinks that women gives a shit about incels?? That woman probably would be even more disgusted at incels IRL just she was distracted by subhuman fem OP she is that shallow of a 2018 fem

Lol even another poster calls him :bluepill: and he is completely but he is idiot tier incel so he just can't see it

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and Zesto
AsianLaugh

Is this you? https://kiwifarms.net/threads/icecat.9068/

You have 52 page thread dedicated for you.

You may be only person on this site more StatusMaxxed than I am.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443
i can see that they really made the site better by banning everyone

Ure here 24/7 nice statusmaxx

LaughGIF

If I wasn't StatusMaxxed and seen as threat, I'd still be on cucks.is

Only reason I'm gone.

Like when you have band, and one member much more popular than others (with girls). Bandmates get jealous, and kick him out.

Like when you have band, and one member much more popular than others (with girls). Bandmates get jealous, and kick him out
Legit but fans love him. Kinda like me here ?

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
View attachment 5652

If I wasn't StatusMaxxed and seen as threat, I'd still be on cucks.is

Only reason I'm gone.

Like when you have band, and one member much more popular than others (with girls). Bandmates get jealous, and kick him out.
Oh so you have status on incel forums. My baad thought u mean IRL. Enjoy your status

• +1
@TRUE_CEL
Explain yourself

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Legit but fans love him. Kinda like me here ?

Happy9

Yes, and then fans get upset and go to ex bandmate's new label and solo concerts.

That's my situation here.

But honestly, my status on LooksMax not Headline Act like it was on cucks.is but only Opening Act for you to be quite honest.

Oh so you have status on incel forums. My baad thought u mean IRL. Enjoy your status

I have J-Pop Idol boy status inrl as well.

But honestly, my status on LooksMax not Headline Act like it was on cucks.is but only Opening Act for you to be quite honest.
That's okay buddy boyo. In time you will.be my rival :feelshehe:

• +1
once did tinder experiment with autistic chad
It's sad I use my own pics for tinder experiments like this. Can only imagine results with male model

Hahaha Holy shit
wPidwCDl.jpg

Those cucks are actually willingly being cuck'd by fakecels now?? "Well we're cucks like you but at least we're cuck'd by cool guy which we allow to post on our site!" haha wow

Hahaha Holy shit
wPidwCDl.jpg

Those cucks are actually willingly being cuck'd by fakecels now?? "Well we're cucks like you but at least we're cuck'd by cool guy which we allow to post on our site!" haha wow
Wtf I hate incel niggas now

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, Deleted member 443 and Never_Began
i got perma'd from .is, i said i'd stay different. fuck being how the mods want. knajjd of course took shots at me.

Last edited:
incels.is/threads/what-he-doesnt-realize-is-chad-still-fucks-his-wife.50120/#post-1759815

^ Heh check this one, huge OP where he might as well have written "I'm a huge coper"

I do find it quite fascinating the incel cope (growing in popularity I've noticed) of "well actually normy lives are just as bad as ours" really huge cope, delusional is a good word, this here is a good example

incels.is/threads/what-he-doesnt-realize-is-chad-still-fucks-his-wife.50120/#post-1759815

^ Heh check this one, huge OP where he might as well have written "I'm a huge coper"

I do find it quite fascinating the incel cope (growing in popularity I've noticed) of "well actually normy lives are just as bad as ours" really huge cope, delusional is a good word, this here is a good example
made me kek

Some incels like OP are fucking retarded, JFL at crying about being hated by women, and the moment somebody is on our side, you keep screeching like a raging autist. :lul:

@TRUE_CEL
Explain yourself
Thanks for tagging me.

giphy.gif

When have I ever cried about being hated by women?
Lol even your fellow incels on your thread called you out and showed you that cunt is being fucked by Chad(s) and probably wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. You're a bluepilled cuck son
And that's the end of it

• +1
Some incels like OP are fucking retarded, JFL at crying about being hated by women, and the moment somebody is on our side, you keep screeching like a raging autist. :lul:
t. cuck

i can see that they really made the site better by banning everyone
I'm done with that depravity of a site. I got called a retard by the brilliant man himself, knajjd, for disagreeing that banning the favorite users is a good development for the site

• +1
I'm done with that depravity of a site. I got called a retard by the brilliant man himself, knajjd, for disagreeing that banning the favorite users is a good development for the site
it has real nice mods, another nice, passive man is blickpall. he's totally not passive aggressive

• +1
Reactions: DeformAspergerCel
it has real nice mods, another nice, passive man is blickpall. he's totally not passive aggressive
Yep. I also got a verbal warning by Knajjd for defending myself against his insults after he told me to take it like a bitch. Apparently he's upset that I wouldn't go along with letting him call me every insult in the book without having anything to say about it, so he warned me for doing so

• +1
Reactions: Zesto and Deleted member 443
Yep. I also got a verbal warning by Knajjd for defending myself against his insults after he told me to take it like a bitch. Apparently he's upset that I wouldn't go along with letting him call me every insult in the book without having anything to say about it, so he warned me for doing so
this is what happens when you hire assholes as mods

• +1

Post that good song again.

It's over for bannedcels.
giphy.gif

When have I ever cried about being hated by women?
Lol even your fellow incels on your thread called you out and showed you that cunt is being fucked by Chad(s) and probably wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. You're a bluepilled cuck son
And that's the end of it

Cope.

@Zesto it's funny that two permanent banned users dislike me. Glad you're banned, no more cringy weeb shit. Giga kek.

• +1

knajjd is extremely rude

and he is also insane

I witnessed him edit one of his replies to you on the ban discussion thread in real time, like micro edit, change words, change sentences, for over 15 minutes

I only realized because I was like wasn't that post different before? So every miniute I would refresh it and then a new sentence would appear.

I could literally imagining him fuming at his computer that he keeps saying to himself "one more thing!" and "one more thing!" "that'll show em'!!"

this is what happens when you hire assholes as mods

What normal person would take this job? The only reason (((Sergeant))) hired him was because he's a report monkey with no life who can dedicate every waking hour to cleaning up incel s*** like a pet sitter.

• +1
knajjd is extremely rude

and he is also insane

I witnessed him edit one of his replies to you on the ban discussion thread in real time, like micro edit, change words, change sentences, for over 15 minutes

I only realized because I was like wasn't that post different before? So every miniute I would refresh it and then a new sentence would appear.

I could literally imagining him fuming at his computer that he keeps saying to himself "one more thing!" and "one more thing!" "that'll show em'!!"
I think I held my weight at least. To call what I said retarded seemed way out of place if I do say so myself. Not just because it's obviously rude and as a moderator he should know to conduct himself better, but also because nothing of what I said was particularly stupid

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, Deleted member 443 and Zesto
I think I held my weight at least. To call what I said retarded seemed way out of place if I do say so myself.

Avi1

He was only doing that because he was in ....

1506208840555.jpg

Mode.

Even with all the injustice, I still have yet to call him any names, or write any insults. Only the truth.

I was looking for angry soy version of that image btw, that's just a substitute.

View attachment 6188

He was only doing that because he was in ....

1506208840555.jpg

Mode.

Even with all the injustice, I still have yet to call him any names, or write any insults. Only the truth.

I was looking for angry soy version of that image btw, that's just a substitute.
@Ritalincel
We also had a confrontation in chat the day after where in I publicly humiliated him in front of everyone.

• +1
@Zesto it's funny that two permanent banned users dislike me. Glad you're banned, no more cringy weeb shit. Giga kek.

Huh3

Who are you anyway?

If you hate me so much go make a thread on incels.is off topic about how glad you are I'm gone and gather the rest of the hatecels.

I enjoy reading such threads.

View attachment 6190

Who are you anyway?

If you hate me so much go make a thread on incels.is off topic about how glad you are I'm gone and gather the rest of the hatecels.

I enjoy reading such threads.
I don't hate you. You seem to hate me though. Every negative post about me gets a like from you.

• +1
I don't hate you. You seem to hate me though. Every negative post about me gets a like from you.

Shocked1

I don't hate anyone.

I can't even really say I hate the scums that banned me for no real reason.

I just strongly dislike them.

I don't dislike you though, I don't even know who you are.