The LOL @ idiots on dot is thread

View attachment 6202

I don't hate anyone.

I can't even really say I hate the scums that banned me for no real reason.

I just strongly dislike them.

I don't dislike you though, I don't even know who you are.
My bad. I thought you did know me and disliked me, but since you don't... It's REEEEEEE. That thread in the OP was posted by me, in which a woman was defending incels when arguing with another woman. I thought it was based of her to do that. Hence the thread. But the low IQ cucks on there and evidently here don't get it. JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
My bad. I thought you did know me and disliked me, but since you don't... It's REEEEEEE. That thread in the OP was posted by me, in which a woman was defending incels when arguing with another woman. I thought it was based of her to do that. Hence the thread. But the low IQ cucks on there and evidently here don't get it. JFL.

Happy12

Oh I get it.

No I was joining @IceCutter in my hatred of incels.is (the administration) for how they banned me just to get rid of me.

I sent you my pic because I trusted you (and I knew from others you were one of the best raters) and I was so happy when you came back from your hiatus.

Now that I know who you are, I don't just don't dislike you, you were actually one of my favorite posters and someone I considered a friend.

Good to see you here.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
cope thread

this website is for washed up exilecels

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Michael Myers
View attachment 6208

Oh I get it.

No I was joining @IceCutter in my hatred of incels.is (the administration) for how they banned me just to get rid of me.

I sent you my pic because I trusted you (and I knew from others you were one of the best raters) and I was so happy when you came back from your hiatus.

Now that I know who you are, I don't just don't dislike you, you were actually one of my favorite posters and someone I considered a friend.

Good to see you here.

Since we are being honest... I actually enjoy all of your posts, I just thought you were backstabbing me and I considered you a friend also, so I had to stoop low. Don't worry... I hope you can forgive me.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Zesto and Deleted member 443
knajjd is extremely rude

and he is also insane

I witnessed him edit one of his replies to you on the ban discussion thread in real time, like micro edit, change words, change sentences, for over 15 minutes

I only realized because I was like wasn't that post different before? So every miniute I would refresh it and then a new sentence would appear.

I could literally imagining him fuming at his computer that he keeps saying to himself "one more thing!" and "one more thing!" "that'll show em'!!"
giphy.gif

• +1
I'm actually here on LooksMax.org because the norwood reapet is destroying me
You’re young and already balding. That’s rough dude. Condolences. :feelsbadman:

Since we are being honest... I actually enjoy all of your posts, I just thought you were backstabbing me and I considered you a friend also, so I had to stoop low. Don't worry... I hope you can forgive me.

Aww

Of course.

But nothing to be sorry about since it was just a misunderstanding.