The main reason I think Mewing could be wrong

your tongue is naturally supposed to be up on your palate and this is the natural position intended by nature. anything deviating from this isnt normal. saying mewing is wrong is like saying its wrong to walk on two legs.

your tongue is naturally supposed to be up on your palate and this is the natural position intended by nature. anything deviating from this isnt normal. saying mewing is wrong is like saying its wrong to walk on two legs.
Listen here you IQcel, there’s been studies done that show your language has great influence in your resting tounge posture. If Mewing were legit we’d expect to see most of Russia, France, etc full of jawcels but we don’t.

Listen here you IQcel, there’s been studies done that show your language has great influence in your resting tounge posture. If Mewing were legit we’d expect to see most of Russia, France, etc full of jawcels but we don’t.
dont get cheeky with me kunt. im a native english speaker and my tongue has never been on the roof of my mouth. also in the MRI video you can clearly see the english speaker doesnt have his tongue pressed against his palate.

BITCH JUST CUZ YOU TALK LIKE A CHANG CHANG DOESN'T MEAN YOUR TONGUE WONT WANG WANG ON THE ROOF OF THE MOUTH BANG BANG
FUCKer

• +1
Reactions: SeiGun and Deleted member 656
BITCH JUST CUZ YOU TALK LIKE A CHANG CHANG DOESN'T MEAN YOUR TONGUE WONT WANG WANG ON THE ROOF OF THE MOUTH BANG BANG
FUCKer
Lord Astro has spoken but he still won’t tell us what he thinks about myobrace. What a fucking Phillion he is

FUCKer
autismus

U also forget genetics. It’s not magaical

French people rest their tounge in the bottom you say? Hmmm lets look at some famous french people.

RedaKatebLostRiverPhotoCallCannes5R9S4k DXaxl

Jean reno 292x292

Last ned 4
80193889033c40bda9e6a9b03e944695

Gummy smiles, narrow palates, crooked teeth, long assymetrical facial structures. Odd coincidence dont you think?