DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 176, Dissonance and 9 others
mog mog mog

Brutal carpill.
That guy with a honda civic...

I've had this thing lately where something I read or thought about recently materialised itself in real life. Sometimes I'd have a dream about it, then it'd happen next day.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
I've had this thing lately where something I read or thought about recently materialised itself in real life. Sometimes I'd have a dream about it, then it'd happen next day.
It's an effect but I forgot the name, very strange indeed. You think about something one day, then after a couple days or even hours you see it IRL

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Baader-Meinhof Phenomenon
I found it

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
It's an effect but I forgot the name, very strange indeed. You think about something one day, then after a couple days or even hours you see it IRL
Baader Meinhof

• +1
Please tell me you dreamed @manlet cUnt woke up with a 9" penis. It would mean a lot to him

• JFL
Please tell me you dreamed @manlet cUnt woke up with a 9" penis. It would mean a lot to him
I dreamt @manlet cUnt woke up as a 6'5 gigamegauberchad with a 9" cock and a harem of women.

• Love it
Reactions: manlet cUnt
"Aspinal of London"