The .me paradox

D

Deleted

Lurker
This sites ideals have changed so much since more subhumans have joined. It used to be compact midface, hunter eyes and square jaws with perfect hairlines now i see people talking about how nw2 is masculine an ideal and that prey eyes are the ideal because "jb appeal". Everyone is really just saying what they have is ideal or the most important now. People with better body/height than face like lm49 claims body and height is way more important while manlets like 1212 say body doesnt matter.

Its gone so far that Princeton has been worshipped by a user, a university that is worse than not going to a university.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rockndogs, Deleted member 5634, RealLooksmaxxer and 20 others
This sites ideals have changed so much since more subhumans have joined. It used to be compact midface, hunter eyes and square jaws with perfect hairlines now i see people talking about how nw2 is masculine an ideal and that prey eyes are the ideal because "jb appeal". Everyone is really just saying what they have is ideal or the most important now. People with better body/height than face like lm49 claims body and height is way more important while manlets like 1212 say body doesnt matter.
yeah tbf tbf
unfortunately opry is the LOWEST STANDARD for being treated as human by foids

there are lotta copers here wholl disagree but if u look worse than opry or chico then ITS OVER MY BROYO

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2748, Matheus, Deleted member 8165 and 2 others
This was always the case lol.

everyone will just say the things they possess are what matters to cope when in reality if those people had some other characteristics that haloed them instead of the ones they had then theyd say the opposite

lets point a finger at them
thinwhiteduke
Zephir
Joined Dec 20, 2019

Time Online 4363:20
Unfollow
Ignore
Start chat

Start conversation

used to be north atlantid or death

now it's med copers

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, Deleted member 5349, Alexanderr and 4 others
Unironically
58C6A2D9 EDA2 4353 B603 F367A919F832

• JFL
Reactions: bugeye, Deleted member 4887 and onnysk
CUCK EYES ARE IDEAL
254B8A99 6329 4147 9CC3 0B27EB51FD06
A55F2A4B 2276 47D4 97FF DD8333DD42DC
00743805 EE51 4215 817B E386B1BCC283
3C288F00 19AF 41B2 8B31 F1A5E115E3DD

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bugeye, diggbicc, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person

now it's med copers
cause ethnics are the most heard and have to cope with something

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted

now it's med copers
Legit though a year ago people were debating about if nordic or north atlantid is ideal now people has unironically brainwashed themselves to belive nordic is a bottom tier pheno and that poop colored eyes is a slayer trait

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer, onnysk and 6485b025t
cause ethnics are the most heard and have to cope with something
funny thing is most of them dont even look med they just think they do cause they have black hair and brown eyes. cope is strong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, RealLooksmaxxer and Deleted member 6128
EVERYTHING MATTERS ffs

Lookism has been watered down.

It is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
Legit though a year ago people were debating about if nordic or north atlantid is ideal now people has unironically brainwashed themselves to belive nordic is a bottom tier pheno and that poop colored eyes is a slayer trait
med does mog nord tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: magnificentcel, onnysk and Deleted
this is nothing, the bigger paradox is that everybody here talks like they are the top 20% women want, I mean "the average guy is subhuman" but they are still somehow here

• +1
Reactions: lutte and Deleted
This site used to be more influenced by features prevalent in the modeling industry, but now with the rise of TikTok and Instagram, people are focusing more on features of people popular on those apps. Both have their place and both are good looking in their own ways imo.

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
this is nothing, the bigger paradox is that everybody here talks like they are the top 20% women want, I mean "the average guy is subhuman" but they are still somehow here
Yeah its like people go ”omg women are such whores allways cheat on ltr” but then they also make threads about how they themselves will/would do the same if they got the opportunity.

they also blame women for having high standards but the average on one of the polls on here was atleast a 7/10 for ltr jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 756 and Deleted member 7866
The ideal : Sean O’Pry

I could morph O’Pry with ramirez/nessman/dellisola to make an even better

• +1
Yeah its like people go ”omg women are such whores allways cheat on ltr” but then they also make threads about how they themselves will/would do the same if they got the opportunity.

they also blame women for having high standards but the average on one of the polls on here was atleast a 7/10 for ltr jfl
People here tend to overrate themselves and complain when they approach stacies when irl they’re like 3/10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Deleted
The ideal : Sean O’Pry

I could morph O’Pry with ramirez/nessman/dellisola to make an even better
sean o'pry isn't ideal

nessman mogs him to self harm no joke
this forum is just gay and worships men that look like they take it up the ass

• Ugh..
sean o'pry isn't ideal

Nessman doesn’t mog shit
380A6FB9 7766 4B10 B823 F46EF7D26769

• +1
Reactions: mostuttersubhuman and Deleted member 7866
sean o'pry isn't ideal

i like nessman also, he looks like a greek god TBH

but opry mogs him bc colouring and eyes area

• +1
Reactions: mostuttersubhuman and Deleted

many users here act like girls, they want the top 20% of women when they are ugly poor basement dwellers without social skills, women can afford all that cause there are men 24/7 lining up for them meanwhile the guys here dont have even 1 girl attracted to them

beggars cant be choosers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted and Deleted member 756
many users here act like girls, they want the top 20% of women when they are ugly poor basement dwellers without social skills, women can afford all that cause there are men 24/7 lining up for them meanwhile the guys here dont have even 1 girl attracted to them

beggars cant be choosers
Indeed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464

beggars cant be choosers
Based and truthpilled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464

Good thread op

keep crying for my long mid face wide ipd prey cuck eyes uee recessed chin kike nose norwood 7, my mandible is wide so i mog

• JFL