• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and BrettyBoy
Have fun with boomer parents as a kid/teen

Where is the "propaganda"?

Why would someone have a kid lol

• +1
Reactions: Ascensionrequired and quattazel
Where is the "propaganda"?
I watch the video and its super biased in favor of the having kids in your 30s option, it doesn't list the cons, only the pros

Why would someone have a kid lol
Although I'll agree that in this current era having kids has more (potential) negatives attached to it than ever before, reproducing is still our main purpose in life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683
It's a good option if you can save your eggs(for women) and sperms(for males) while you're young, if not you'll have aspie kids.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
It's a good option if you can save your eggs(for women) and sperms(for males) while you're young, if not you'll have aspie kids.
Very good point ngl. Male T levels start to drop every single year after turning 30 and for females, it's even worse since 90% of their eggs will be gone by the age of 30.

being a father in your 20s > life=destroyed

being a father in your 20s > life=destroyed
Only because of the way society works now, with college and "career women" and all that.

For most of history people started having kids in their 20s

Yes Goy have kids in your 30's goy, just give them autism and other syndromes goy

• +1
Shoud have kids when you're under 18

• JFL
Yes Goy have kids in your 30's goy, just give them autism and other syndromes goy
Downs

Downs 2

• +1
Reactions: Hades, ChoSeungHui, Viro and 1 other person
I wouldn't mind if a guy have a kid later than 20s, but a girl is running on short time. Not to be MGTOW-ish, but a man can have a kid his entire life while a woman only for 40-50 years. Just marry a young woman theory tbh

I wouldn't mind if a guy have a kid later than 20s, but a girl is running on short time. Not to be MGTOW-ish, but a man can have a kid his entire life while a woman only for 40-50 years. Just marry a young woman theory tbh
Yeah its the women having kids at a later age that I have an issue with, but wouldn't decreased sperm quality that comes with age have a negative effect on the kids development?

Besides, it would be kinda weird for a kid to have an old father and a young mother tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
A guy's seed isn't forever lasting.

Also anyways, tbh personally settling down in the 20s isn't too bad. The 30s are good, as long as it's not too later 30s.

• +1
Yeah its the women having kids at a later age that I have an issue with, but wouldn't decreased sperm quality that comes with age have a negative effect on the kids development?

Besides, it would be kinda weird for a kid to have an old father and a young mother tbh

I read that it affects the chance of getting her pregnant, not sure about kid's development, but to be safe, I think it does but not to the extent of the woman's advanced age.

I think it makes the father more mature while the mother is more feminine, within her prime. It wouldn't be that weird if explained or better yet not treated as weird

Very good point ngl. Male T levels start to drop every single year after turning 30 and for females, it's even worse since 90% of their eggs will be gone by the age of 30.
Male t levels don't drop its just cortisol levels rising making your testosterone not low but completely disappear until you get your cortisol sorted out

Male t levels don't drop its just cortisol levels rising making your testosterone not low but completely disappear until you get your cortisol sorted out
What causes low testosterone?
As a man ages, the amount of testosterone in his body gradually drops. This natural decline starts after age 30 and continues (about 1% per year) throughout his life.

Adulthood

As men get older, their testosterone levels may decline about 1 percent per year after age 30

After age 30, most men begin to experience a gradual decline in testosterone. A decrease in sex drive sometimes accompanies the drop in testosterone, leading many men to mistakenly believe that their loss of interest in sex is simply due to getting older.

• +1