The mongoloid skull is better than previously thought.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin

It's got some very big failos It lacks maxilla projection and it also lacks ramus length some what.They also lack forward growth on the temple area.

However the good thing about this skull is that it's more wide the jaw is more masculine the overall face has more volume.They also seem to have very good zygos.
Honestly the mongoloid skull was better than i previously thought.

Imagine combining this with a caucasoid and getting rid of all the mongoloid failos caucamongoloid would be the ideal then.

1 You get more masculine jaws.
2 Wider zygos.
3 More skull volume.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hikicel69, Shrek2OnDvD, 6ft7Mogger and 15 others
Caucasoid or death.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Chintuck22, thecel and 8 others
Caucasoid or death.

My idea was combining though you saw the halos with the mongoloid skull that the caucasoid lacked combine and you get god results the failos with the mongoloid is the fucking flat maxilla

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 6401, Warpiller and 1 other person
I have a Mongoloid skull 😢😣😔

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, thecel and Deleted member 6401
Show me an example.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
Never, NEVER say a mongoloid skull is good nigga
Their zygos is largely the reason gooks are ugly, the are low set.They also have recessed orbitals compared to whites and pancake maxillas(obviously)

• +1
Reactions: bugeye, toolateforme, thecel and 9 others
Show me an example.

Of a caucomongoloid ???????????

This is technically a hapa and has the maxilla issues but if we fixed that and combined them they get wider brander faces which is ideal.

You get a wider mid mandible this way as well

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 6401
“Big” doesn’t necessarily mean attractive or slayer.

CE8A72BC E79E 4316 BBC5 AF6B18DD6623

the aboriginal skull is, by objective measures, insane. Yet here is the average aboriginal.

B9E78A4B 9FE2 4F29 9B2C D8D14320B96E
EEBBFB53 FA66 44D5 8AAE 4D01D284581A

As for the jaw and cheekbones, they are indeed bigger on Asian skulls than on whites. That’s not what matters, what matters is angularity and sharpness.

2E916EB7 443B 4DC7 BAAC 3924E287FE3F
215BAE47 AB49 456A AA37 86B9A884B6E0

Having big bones doesn’t always translate to attractiveness or masculinity.

B0FB6CA6 FE10 4E14 8B44 4E63D574E3EE
5B9F8A16 09D3 4954 9430 6A6CFFD13A5B

Caucasian bones are sharper and are therefore more angular then their mongoloid counterparts.

6D85151F EE49 4094 AFC8 A9D7B10E6549
A7236E50 2F4A 40B1 943D 70B7A7E7E8F5

Look at how the Asian cheekbones are larger and rounder.

Attachments

• 777C34B6-B072-4B08-977A-1B8A8F06130B.jpeg
    777C34B6-B072-4B08-977A-1B8A8F06130B.jpeg
    42.5 KB · Views: 57
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 6401, SubhumanCurrycel and 9 others
Monogloid has no maxilla protrusion unlinke Caucasoid and negroid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
Lol at thread title

• +1
And monogloid has a flat maxilla

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 6401, SubhumanCurrycel and 5 others
  • +1

View attachment 351138

the aboriginal skull is, by objective measures, insane. Yet here is the average aboriginal.

View attachment 351142View attachment 351144

As for the jaw and cheekbones, they are indeed bigger on Asian skulls than on whites. That’s not what matters, what matters is angularity and sharpness.

View attachment 351148View attachment 351149

View attachment 351155View attachment 351159

Caucasian bones are sharper and are therefore more angular then their mongoloid counterparts.

View attachment 351168View attachment 351169

High iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and 1 other person

View attachment 351138

The first dude literally has dentoalvelar issues and the skull looks like it's literally inclined downwards.

ALso you have a good point on the sharpness of the caucasian skull it's more forwards grown that being said larger is still ideal as long as this section is more forward along with it.

The forward growth of that area rather than the size decides the angluarity from what i've seen.

This is what decides the beauty of certain skulls my idea was combing these 2.

Imagine if we got rid of the bad traits of the mongoloid skull skull the lack of forward growth in this region.

When this is often gone size does start to matter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
The first dude literally has dentoalvelar issues and the skull looks like it's literally inclined downwards.

ALso you have a good point on the sharpness of the caucasian skull it's more forwards grown that being said larger is still ideal as long as this section is more forward along with it.

View attachment 351183

The forward growth of that area rather than the size decides the angluarity from what i've seen.

This is what decides the beauty of certain skulls my idea was combing these 2.

Imagine if we got rid of the bad traits of the mongoloid skull skull the lack of forward growth in this region.

View attachment 351189

When this is often gone size does start to matter.

I get what you’re saying, but size only matters up to a certain extent.

yeah, Asians do have literally 2D maxillas compared to the other races 3D, projected ones. but forward growth of the maxilla alone is not enough to fix their other issues.

again, what matters most is projection rather than raw mass.

8F71B88C FA79 460E 8ABB 0CBEED8A04CC
713A2D92 D72E 42B8 996A 196213719AC9

Having huge cheekbones will often lead to a round shape, compare Depps cheekbones to Gandys and you can see that Gandy’s are sharper, more aesthetic and more masculine.

Similarly, look at the comparison between small, high and projected cheekbones and large ones.

6F5BDA8D CB6B 4D50 B126 7398E84398F0
8DF685A7 E322 4022 9B15 3F6BAC708423

Maybe it’s just preference, but the smaller ones almost always look better provided their projected.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 616 and 1 other person
I'll never see the appeal of Mongoloid skulls so long as they have flat maxillas and non-existent brow ridges lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 6401
I'll never see the appeal of Mongoloid skulls so long as they have flat maxillas and non-existent brow ridges lol.

That's an issue that needs to be fixed it's neatoany mainly ngl
I get what you’re saying, but size only matters up to a certain extent.

yeah, Asians do have literally 2D maxillas compared to the other races 3D, projected ones. but forward growth of the maxilla alone is not enough to fix their other issues.

again, what matters most is projection rather than raw mass.

View attachment 351199View attachment 351200

Having huge cheekbones will often lead to a round shape, compare Depps cheekbones to Gandys and you can see that Gandy’s are sharper, more aesthetic and more masculine.

Similarly, look at the comparison between small, high and projected cheekbones and large ones.

View attachment 351212View attachment 351213

Maybe it’s just preference, but the smaller ones almost always look better provided their projected.

From what i've seen though as long as they fix the neotany the thing that naturally causes asians to lack forward growth they look really good.

That dude has high set cheek bones but he looks really good.

From what i've seen it's neotany killing them the neotany causes the lack of forward growth that i see in the asian skull.

If they fix this they look really good.

My biggest question is how did asians get so inclined towards neotany ??????????????????????? this seems like a sexual death blow how did their skulls become inclined to this shit ????????????????????????

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: STEVE GAMING, Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 6401
From what i seen asian have do have a wider overall face bigger cheeks bones jaw ect maybe forhead also. Their jaw shapes can range from a round soft jaw to a strong square though. They often are flat from the side browridge maxilla nosebridge ect. Yes they tend to look younger/less masculine then lets say other ethnic groups.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, thecel and Deleted member 6401
From what i seen asian have do have a wider overall face bigger cheeks bones jaw ect maybe forhead also. Their jaw shapes can range from a round soft jaw to a strong square though. They often are flat from the side browridge maxilla nosebridge ect. Yes they tend to look younger/less masculine then lets say other ethnic groups.

Infinitely better than a negroid also i fixed the skull.

I would argue my morph is more ideal in some ways as you get a wider broder face with more forward growth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Phillybeard1996
Infinitely better than a negroid also i fixed the skull.

View attachment 351520

I would argue my morph is more ideal in some ways as you get a wider broder face with more forward growth
Caucasion skull angularity foward growth and sharpness with asian skull width would be the ideal

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 6401, forwardgrowth and 1 other person
asians have the best cheekbones in the world, also ramus length is more correlated to mastication/use of jaw muscles

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Samsonpilled, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
Caucasion skull angularity foward growth and sharpness with asian skull width would be the ideal

My thoughts exactly combine for god tier results as we see with this morph.

It would be even better as wider faces are more masculine and dom

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 6401 and Phillybeard1996
asians have the best cheekbones in the world, also ramus length is more correlated to mastication/use of jaw muscles
Arent they usaully lower set though?

• +1
Asians don't have low set cheekbones, they have mid/high that end low.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 6401 and reptiles
i can see @reptiles becoming a vampire to become immortal and doing biological experiments to make his ideal human and sucking blood from his failed experiments.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 6401

Combine for best results ngl
Arent they usaully lower set though?

No their usually more visible
i can see @reptiles becoming a vampire to become immortal and doing biological experiments to make his ideal human and sucking blood from his failed experiments.

Make a god tier human or die trying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vidyacoper
so when are you getting your lefort iii bro

• +1
Gigacope Thread ngl

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMillenium and Deleted member 6401
View attachment 351129

It's got some very big failos It lacks maxilla projection and it also lacks ramus length some what.They also lack forward growth on the temple area.

However the good thing about this skull is that it's more wide the jaw is more masculine the overall face has more volume.They also seem to have very good zygos.

Imagine combining this with a caucasoid and getting rid of all the mongoloid failos caucamongoloid would be the ideal then.

2 Wider zygos.
3 More skull volume.
Ideal skull shape is a combination of all three tbh. Negroid mouth area, angularity and forward growth of Caucasoids and robustness and wideness of mongoloids. That’s why mixed race people tend to be better looking because they got bone structure of other races which fixes their own race’s failos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 6401
Ideal skull shape is a combination of all three tbh. Negroid mouth area, angularity and forward growth of Caucasoids and robustness and wideness of mongoloids. That’s why mixed race people tend to be better looking because they got bone structure of other races which fixes their own race’s failos

The perfect man will be constructed this way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 6401, Borneon_Tyger and 1 other person

View attachment 351138

how can you surgerymax to transform east asian to european? Zygo and temple reduction, lefort for maxilla, implants? Surely there must be a way to mimic the european skull?

how can you surgerymax to transform east asian to european? Zygo and temple reduction, lefort for maxilla, implants? Surely there must be a way to mimic the european skull?

Essentially grt cheek bone reduction get bucca fat removal cause asians have fstter faces usually get a high lefort 1 skin blrach like crazy get stroma dye your hair brown and finally get surgery to make your chin taller all this can make you look way whiter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 1751
View attachment 351129

2 Wider zygos.
3 More skull volume.
man i swear, you spend every waking hour coping

• +1
Reactions: varbrah and SadnessWYJ
View attachment 351129

2 Wider zygos.
3 More skull volume.
I'm half Caucasian and half Mongoloid yes

cope thread, you cna pick two people form same parents and you will see different bones projection and shapes, this race skull pseudo science is completely cope by muh white skills mogs
IMG 20201127 130629
those two are form different tribes and just look at the bone difference
IMG 20201006 111734

Monolids are a dead sentence

Essentially grt cheek bone reduction get bucca fat removal cause asians have fstter faces usually get a high lefort 1 skin blrach like crazy get stroma dye your hair brown and finally get surgery to make your chin taller all this can make you look way whiter
what about vertically increasing the length of the maxilla (vertical increasing of the length) to create a more narrow face? Will that result in the same visual effect? This is an example of what I mean:

Ver

• +1
Reactions: thecel and reptiles
what about vertically increasing the length of the maxilla (vertical increasing of the length) to create a more narrow face? Will that result in the same visual effect? This is an example of what I mean:

View attachment 831767

Well spotted

Well spotted
I don't understand why his face got narrower though. How does jaw surgery change the width of the upper face? One would think that he got zygo reduction or something

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMillenium
Come see how koreans look. They are not ideal period

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMillenium