Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 685, GoMadAndSTFU and 3 others
@CopeAndRope get the fuck in here

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
@CopeAndRope how does it feel to get tagged in anything related to facepulling

I would deactivate notifications lol

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, AscendingHero, BigBoy and 2 others
Even worse, to provide a strong and stable point of pull for the splint screws were drilled into the head of the monkeys to anchor a ring or halo (as it’s referred to in the paper). Emerging out of the halo was a metal rod that the splint attached to with a pressure loaded spring.

Obviously this is not a viable option for humans and as Dr. Nanda explained in a private exchange “there is no absolute anchorage in the anterior region” of the cranium. Without an alternative anchorage method this experiment is of no use to human patients.

The alternative is a neckbrace...

• +1
Reactions: BlackPillChad and EthnicelAscension
@CopeAndRope how does it feel to get tagged in anything related to facepulling

I would deactivate notifications lol

look I know it’s annoying and I feel bad for users spamming him all damn day but I’m just trying to ascend here that’s all. Sitting all day and rotting isn’t the way to live, might as well blow your brains out and get it over with.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Chadelite
The second experiment by Dr. David Carlson appeared to offer a better alternative. Instead of using the extra oral anchorage approach a plate was placed between the upper and lower teeth of monkeys. The plate allowed normal food consumption and did not require any invasive procedures to install.

While this approach is more practical the outcome was absolutely not. The experiment achieved some forward and upward displacement but at the cost of creating a large open bite. The plate that was used to stretch the mastication muscles by opening the bite caused the lower teeth to intrude.

Untitled-1.jpg
Note the arrows pointing downward highlighting the effect of the plate

The outcome was a 1-2mm of forward and upward displacement for a 3mm of open bite, a net loss. The problem does not end there, however. Closing the gap after removing the plate is very difficult and more challenging than achieving the displacement.

This one is interesting to me for a different reason, because this fruitless facepull model seems to work in the mouth the same way thick pieces of mastic gums do, just like the ones I chew on everyday.

So it confirms my suspicions about teeth displacements and open bite, as long as your teeth don't meet while chewing.

This sets it in stone, no matter how hard you chew, your teeth have to meet with every single bite.

The alternative is a neckbrace...
How come the neck brace is an alternative? Does that prevent the process from pushing your teeth outward? I.e open bite?

Now I get why he is annoyed at me lol

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Lol, which one of you wrote this comment?

Interesting article; he states that it was a net loss @CopeAndRope @nelson
"A net loss" because the upper jaw was successfully displaced forward while the lower jaw didn't move? How's that a net loss? You achieved your goal, now you need IMDO to move your lower jaw forward and you're set.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 4675, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
Lol, which one of you wrote this comment?
View attachment 207476

"A net loss" because the upper jaw was successfully displaced forward while the lower jaw didn't move? How's that a net loss? You achieved your goal, now you need IMDO to move your lower jaw forward and you're set.

It’s confusing though, I thought the displacement allows other bones to follow each other? Like this gif or that’s theoretical

Attachments

• C5B50BBE-AE45-41B1-89C3-ABEEACFA1FF3.gif
    C5B50BBE-AE45-41B1-89C3-ABEEACFA1FF3.gif
    345.1 KB · Views: 27
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 5385
It’s confusing though, I thought the displacement allows other bones to follow each other? Like this gif or that’s theoretical
That happens with mewing over years for pubertycels.

When you apply specific high forces the other bones will follow if "they have to". That means that the zygos have to follow the maxilla more than the mandible because they are attached to it.

What can happen naturally with the mandible is that you can get used to a jutting position to compensate the new overbite.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and sloopnoob

When you apply specific high forces the other bones will follow if "they have to". That means that the zygos have to follow the maxilla more than the mandible because they are attached to it.

What can happen naturally with the mandible is that you can get used to a jutting position to compensate the new overbite.

Didn’t you say in another comment that the lower jaw will follow the upper jaw to an extent and then You would have to opt for MSDO/IMDO?

Didn’t you say in another comment that the lower jaw will follow the upper jaw to an extent and then You would have to opt for MSDO/IMDO?
Yes, with that I meant that the mandible will position itself in the new jutting position to allign with the upper jaw, but it'll not be jutting, technically.

Yes, with that I meant that the mandible will position itself in the new jutting position to allign with the upper jaw, but it'll not be jutting, technically.

I honestly don’t know if that’s true or not but I’ll take your word for it. What’s the final verdict for FacePulling in general? Are the zygos guaranteed to move along with the maxilla? All this wishful thinking, might as well save up for surgery tbh lol cuz everything isnt set in stone. It’s all maybes and theories

I honestly don’t know if that’s true or not but I’ll take your word for it. What’s the final verdict for FacePulling in general? Are the zygos guaranteed to move along with the maxilla? All this wishful thinking, might as well save up for surgery tbh lol cuz everything isnt set in stone. It’s all maybes and theories
Yes, the zygos will follow. The final verdict is that it works, but if you achieve 10mm of forward growth, you better get imdo.

Surgery is putting your life in the hand of a "qualified stranger" to rearrange your face according to his tastes and parameters because you can explain as much as you want to the surgeon what you want to achieve before the operation, but when the surgery is being performed the only person awake it's him with his bluepilled subconscious biases.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Alvik, FutureMogger and 1 other person

Yes but the lower jaw usally isn't long enough AND in a set back position unless we are talking about some very specific form of class iii. that's why ppls may say MSE results are...underhelming. The main purpose of throwing a protraction protocole was to fix class IIIs not to give you an anteface. usually it takes arround 3mm to fix a class III and then they stop protracting.

Protraction is also used to allow your lower jaw to come forward thus clearing the lower airway and eventually fixing TMJ problems but once the mandible doesn't want to come more forward... they stop protracting as well, leaving you with a less recessed but still recessed maxilla and mandible.

Fuck i need a blackpilled MSE provider in europe who would allow me to protract as much as i want, who is ok with me getting 2 rounds of MSE if needed and then get IMDO to close the massive overjet. i haven't contacted mompell, cantarella or moshnik yet but i don't really believe they are blackpilled. Mike mew is probably my best bet because i am 100% sure he would be curious to see how it turns out.

currently moneymaxxing for allowing me to execute this plan, i will also lock my self and protract almost h24 during this period but imagine telling this to an ortho who even considers braces as being "a pain u wnat to get rid off asap" like most normies do JFL

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 5385
He considered it a net loss because orthodontics only care about the bite, they don't give a fuck about the facial aesthetics, that's why lots of people look uglier after orthodontic treatment.

A few millimeters of forward growth is very good for aesthetics, it can fuck up you bit a little but who cares? Face > bite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, AscendingHero, Deleted member 5385 and 3 others
He considered it a net loss because orthodontics only care about the bite, they don't give a fuck about the facial aesthetics, that's why lots of people look uglier after orthodontic treatment.

A few millimeters of forward growth is very good for aesthetics, it can fuck up you bit a little but who cares? Face > bite

An overbite can result in major health problems down the road so is it worth the pain over vanity? If the lower jaw follows to a degree then that’s amazing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
stop coping and save up for jaw surgery

imagine wasting your 10 year prime with facepulling jfl

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person

im a teenager so it will help me

only need a little be to be psl 7.5

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and EthnicelAscension

jaw surgery is expensive, invasive, and the recovery time usually takes months. Why go through all that trouble just to have a shit recessed maxilla still as a main issue. A much more important bone

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Alvik, FutureMogger and 2 others
Keep in mind that the net loss occured with this:

"The second experiment by Dr. David Carlson appeared to offer a better alternative. Instead of using the extra oral anchorage approach a plate was placed between the upper and lower teeth of monkeys. "

With an external anchorage (neckbrace or the bow facepuller) this downside did not occur.

That's what the study says at least

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, SayNoToRotting, EthnicelAscension and 1 other person
I'm pretty sure Amnesia also did a perma-jut, you just have to learn to add that to your rest face while bringing the maxilla somewhat forward with facepulling. IDK if the Amnesia account on looksmax rn is the same as the chad Amnesia in all the mog battles with Crisick.

• +1

"The second experiment by Dr. David Carlson appeared to offer a better alternative. Instead of using the extra oral anchorage approach a plate was placed between the upper and lower teeth of monkeys. "

With an external anchorage (neckbrace or the bow facepuller) this downside did not occur.

this forum is legit 2000000000000000iq

best website i have ever found
I'm pretty sure Amnesia also did a perma-jut, you just have to learn to add that to your rest face while bringing the maxilla somewhat forward with facepulling. IDK if the Amnesia account on looksmax rn is the same as the chad Amnesia in all the mog battles with Crisick.
u only have to jut if u put too much force

Perma jutting to compensate for any new overjet*
u only have to jut if u put too much force
hahaha, :feelsbadman:😅

no such thing as prime when you have a good maxilla, ask Brad Pitt. He’s a mummy yet still slays

no such thing as prime when you have a good maxilla, ask Brad Pitt. He’s a mummy yet still slays
Lol Pitt has statusmaxxed, same thing with Chico now, both can let themselves go and simply lean on their money and status, and women will subconsciously still know that these men were good looking in their prime (aka of good genetic quality).

• +1

It won't be 10 years, closer to 2 or 3.

Which is also about the time many would take to save up enough money for jaw surgery.

Unmatchable stupidity...

• +1
Reactions: BlackPillChad
It won't be 10 years, closer to 2 or 3.

Which is also about the time many would take to save up enough money for jaw surgery.

Unmatchable stupidity...

none of the people here will get results with "facepulling". ever

occupational therapy for retards.

the best time for conventional jaw surgery is before 20. after that rate of complications is raising drastically. for distraction Osteogenesis its even earlier

jflol at people who waste this time peroid.

none of the people here will get results with "facepulling". ever

occupational therapy for retards.

the best time for conventional jaw surgery is before 20. after that rate of complications is raising drastically. for distraction Osteogenesis its even earlier

jflol at people who waste this time peroid.

you still haven’t found a solution to bettering the maxilla, a far greater bone of importance. Imagine getting double jaw surgery just to have a recessed maxilla along with it. It’ll look extremely off in motion and basically wasted 15-25K for one extra IOI. Slaving your ass off to still get 0 validation from the opposite sex

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger
@EthnicelAscension hows your thumb pulling going?

@EthnicelAscension hows your thumb pulling going?
Pretty good, I still hear the noises when I pull, no pain of course, I think I can make legit progress if I just sit down and grind at this for a few months, like I said I'm just gonna pursue like 5-10 mm of extra forward growth, especially since I predict my mandible might not come forward, which leads me to believe that I am gonna have to perma-jut.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and OOGABOOGA
Pretty good, I still hear the noises when I pull, no pain of course, I think I can make legit progress if I just sit down and grind at this for a few months, like I said I'm just gonna pursue like 5-10 mm of extra forward growth, especially since I predict my mandible might not come forward, which leads me to believe that I am gonna have to perma-jut.
Cool man keep it up!

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
so basicly

we all monky

your primr already started lol

prime is from 16-25
I'm a late bloomer

So I'm more like 15.5 yrs old

I will retain looks until I am 60

Look at tyson Beckford

Will do everything I can

Get on trt
Hgh

Surgery on my limbs to put the fluid again

• +1
Reactions: strong_silent_type

“The experiment achieved some forward and upward displacement but at the cost of creating a large open bite. The plate that was used to stretch the mastication muscles by opening the bite caused the lower teeth to intrude.”

so it caused an open bite, is there a reason why this happened and Mewers don’t get this? Can it be because they didnt use a neck brace for the monkeys? @CopeAndRope @nelson @SayNoToRotting

Attachments

• 401CBDDF-2ED6-4FBE-BB81-2C29263F5F55.jpeg
    401CBDDF-2ED6-4FBE-BB81-2C29263F5F55.jpeg
    50.8 KB · Views: 30
  • 9925C0DE-515B-4312-AF14-E70842AF924B.jpeg
    9925C0DE-515B-4312-AF14-E70842AF924B.jpeg
    24.5 KB · Views: 28
  • 057ABA3E-9498-4A42-9DCA-037386944958.jpeg
    057ABA3E-9498-4A42-9DCA-037386944958.jpeg
    39.7 KB · Views: 21
“The experiment achieved some forward and upward displacement but at the cost of creating a large open bite. The plate that was used to stretch the mastication muscles by opening the bite caused the lower teeth to intrude.”

so it caused an open bite, is there a reason why this happened and Mewers don’t get this? Can it be because they didnt use a neck brace for the monkeys? @CopeAndRope @nelson @SayNoToRotting

@Wincel @SayNoToRotting someone with high IQ reply to this. Can this happen if you use a facepuller?

@Wincel @SayNoToRotting someone with high IQ reply to this. Can this happen if you use a facepuller?
Nope, not gonna say it's proven, but there would be nothing leading up to this happening

Nope, not gonna say it's proven, but there would be nothing leading up to this happening
I plan on using copes device but idk if it’ll fuck you up more than actually help you

update? age?

update? age?
still around 1-2 mm haven't really been all that consistent because I realized I don't need forwards growth, I need some upwards growth.
Still age 17.

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob