The more corporations I see taking a stand against "toxic masculinity" the more of a violent, aggressive and extroverted man I want to become.

VST

VST

Mentalcel Supreme™ with Cheese

Just look at this, isn't this great motivation to take a stand against our shitty ass, degenerate society? It legit makes me want to act like a caveman, beating up any man I deem lesser.

Nothing motivates me more than people telling me not to do something, especially if that person is a major corporation, a woman, a numale, or any other modern atrocity.

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense, Final82, Deleted member 616 and 5 others
"If there's one thing I learned from my upbringing, its that being an emotional, feminine boy gets you NOWHERE in life. I've had to sit alone and make no friends because I was too 'intimidated' by rough, masculine guys. I've had to watch alpha dudes call my crush 'a hot bitch' while I called her 'cute, smart, and funny'. Guess who she got fucked by on the weekends?"

Fuck this faggot shit. I was raised by beta parents like this and now look where I am. On this dumbass website.

Fuck the mainstream media agenda. Just look at the like to dislike ratio of that video. The majority of people are against this SJW bullshit, but they keep trying to push it like its a majority. Don't stop fighting these cucks!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, Coping, Deleted member 616 and 6 others
"If there's one thing I learned from my upbringing, its that being an emotional, feminine boy gets you NOWHERE in life. I've had to sit alone and make no friends because I was too 'intimidated' by rough, masculine guys. I've had to watch alpha dudes call my crush 'a hot bitch' while I called her 'cute, smart, and funny'. Guess who she got fucked by on the weekends?"

This, fuck everyone and everything. Time to be an actual man, and that isn't the soyboy numale the feminists want us to be.
Time to be a hyper-aggressive hunk that slays all the women and eradicates lesser men, as it was during caveman times.

• +1
Reactions: Coping, CupOfCoffee, Deleted member 206 and 1 other person
being masculine is a great feeling, but not everyone can act like that, Its something which is not really learned. its something you are.
Ive hung around allot of dudes who are really masculine and brave, my dad thought me aswell at a young age to do everything my self at a age of 13 to 16 i did everything my self made food for my self after school working out etc. i make mistakes everyday i learn from them, i look at it this way. '' but only now i know better. As a dude you dont rely on anyone to get shit done you do it your self, i dont like getting helped i hate it. and being alone i really enjoyed having the house for my self at a young age is fun. Not needing a women to for full your needs is what makes you a man. a guy who needs a women, or if i see guy holding hands i cant stand that.. its weak. i dont like weakness, dont show weakness no emotion, i got kicked from school for being to real.. when acting real goes wrong you can say, but sociality has tought men to act with emotion if you dont something is wrong with you.... fuck what others think do what you wanna do.

'to act the right way...‘ *holds a guy back from approaching a woman he finds attractive*

What the actual fuck dude?

• +1
Reactions: Phad and mojopin
Foids: "I'm attracted to nice guys, who treat me like a princess and buy me flowers".
Also Foids:

• +1
Reactions: Coping, future chadlite and Deleted member 616
I'm too depressed and indifferent to the rest of humanity to actually care about something as trivial as a Gillette commercial. Sure, it's symptomatic of a deeper (((problem))) which has impacted all walks of life in very serious ways, including the rise of hypergamy and inceldom, but I don't see their reign of terror coming to an end anytime soon. At least not under my lifetime. I've grown numb to the sheer degeneracy and decadence of the modern world that surrounds me during each awakened moment. I've smelled the worst of worst of rotten fruits that this brave new world has had to offer. I've watched complete and utter beta sinks cry to their e cuckoldress on camera that they wish they could lick Tyrone's cum off of their feet and worship Tyrone's BBC as they eagerly send her more of their hard earned money, I've seen homosexual men flaunt their crotch in public in front 4 year old children as they're being cheered on by bystanders, I've watched as every authentic expression of )))resistance((( get crushed under the sheer weight of influence the mass media holds. Indeed, ever since I was a little boy I've been indoctrinated into the cult of cultural marxism and political correctness through the same meaningless mantras of equality that I was forced to chant with the other kids in the so called educational system. I've watched all of this, and all my life I've been astonished that my peers seemingly sucked it up. But I realize now that humanity is a wretched and depraved species that would rather compromise higher virtues for the sake of social acceptance. We deserve nothing short of a hail of nukes to wash over us and correct us for our faulty ways

• +1
Reactions: Final82, Autist and Insomniac
Giving women rights as if they were equal to man was our biggest mistake as a species.

'to act the right way...‘ *holds a guy back from approaching a woman he finds attractive*

Then foids wonder why guys aren't approaching them. Oh that's right they only want :chad: to approach them. Anything less than that is sexual harassment. How do soy-boys not see this hypocrisy?

• +1
Reactions: SHARK

Yeah that part got me angry. Thing is, a lot of us were raised with soyboy values just like that

Everyday they do this I want to brutalize all the bluepilled betas around me for white knighting like every time I here some cringe like women are queen I imagine gouging that retards eyes out

:blackpill:: Saving him from sub8 humiliation

So basically the entire country of Sweden ??:soy:

Yeah that part got me angry. Thing is, a lot of us were raised with soyboy values just like that
I was having a talk with my sister a few days ago and she told me not to approach girls outside. It‘s creepy according to her. (Only if non Chad probably) I should like a picture on instagram first and follow her, then wait till she likes/follows me back. Only then I should DM her and ask for more. Jfl..

I was having a talk with my sister a few days ago and she told me not to approach girls outside. It‘s creepy according to her. (Only if non Chad probably) I should like a picture on instagram first and follow her, then wait till she likes/follows me back. Only then I should DM her and ask for more. Jfl..
If men don't approach girls, as a rule, how the fuck are people supposed to meet? By the same token, women shouldn't approach either since they're against sexism and discrimination. So: nobody approach anybody.

• +1
Reactions: Final82
If men don't approach girls, as a rule, how the fuck are people supposed to meet? By the same token, women shouldn't approach either since they're against sexism and discrimination. So: nobody approach anybody.
You're not supposed to approach girls unless it's at a bar or night-club.
I learned this first hand, PUA is a scam, don't try it.

Usually how it goes is: The girl gives you her number/insta/facebook/snap, you message her, get a "I'm busy" response.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
You're not supposed to approach girls unless it's at a bar or night-club.
I learned this first hand, PUA is a scam, don't try it.

Usually how it goes is: The girl gives you her number/insta/facebook/snap, you message her, get a "I'm busy" response.
There are a significant number of people who don't go to bars or nightclubs, including myself. From what I've heard, the others meet via mutual friends mostly. For asocialcels, picking up girls in work/school/libraries/stores etc is the only way.

What a fucking disgrace. Imagine being a young boy growing up right now and being told your biology is “toxic”. No wonder mental illness is going through the roof. Fuck all cucks who encourage this stuff. No wonder girls always wonder where all the good men went, it’s because they destroyed them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176
@VST Do you think roiding and inflating your testosterone levels can make you achieve the goal of being more masculine in general?

@VST Do you think roiding and inflating your testosterone levels can make you achieve the goal of being more masculine in general?
Not worth the risk of balding.
Try and do it through natural means.
I haven't eaten anything for like 3 days and I feel like my test is much higher now as I am less depressed.

Not worth the risk of balding.
Try and do it through natural means.
I haven't eaten anything for like 3 days and I feel like my test is much higher now as I am less depressed.
Extended fsting increases testosterone?

I'm going bald anyways, might as well speed it up and then get a transplant sooner. Both my dad and uncle are getting transplants in Turkey this summer so they won't hold that against me.

• +1
Reactions: Final82
There's going to be a pushback against this shit sooner or later, and being a macho guy will be attractive again

Chris Walker specifically says intermittent fasting, not extended fasting. You said you hadn't eaten in 3 days which means you might be close to ketosis and extended fast.
Intermittent fasting is a meme, fast for a day, then eat and see how you feel tbh. Intermittent fasting just doesn't do it for me.

I'm too depressed and indifferent to the rest of humanity to actually care about something as trivial as a Gillette commercial. Sure, it's symptomatic of a deeper (((problem))) which has impacted all walks of life in very serious ways, including the rise of hypergamy and inceldom, but I don't see their reign of terror coming to an end anytime soon. At least not under my lifetime. I've grown numb to the sheer degeneracy and decadence of the modern world that surrounds me during each awakened moment. I've smelled the worst of worst of rotten fruits that this brave new world has had to offer. I've watched complete and utter beta sinks cry to their e cuckoldress on camera that they wish they could lick Tyrone's cum off of their feet and worship Tyrone's BBC as they eagerly send her more of their hard earned money, I've seen homosexual men flaunt their crotch in public in front 4 year old children as they're being cheered on by bystanders, I've watched as every authentic expression of )))resistance((( get crushed under the sheer weight of influence the mass media holds. Indeed, ever since I was a little boy I've been indoctrinated into the cult of cultural marxism and political correctness through the same meaningless mantras of equality that I was forced to chant with the other kids in the so called educational system. I've watched all of this, and all my life I've been astonished that my peers seemingly sucked it up. But I realize now that humanity is a wretched and depraved species that would rather compromise higher virtues for the sake of social acceptance. We deserve nothing short of a hail of nukes to wash over us and correct us for our faulty ways
but I feel bad because you gave me 5 when the others gave me 6.5 or 7. I knew the aliens made me uglier :(

Intermittent fasting is a meme, fast for a day, then eat and see how you feel tbh. Intermittent fasting just doesn't do it for me.
So OMAD? I wouldn't be able to get enough calories even for a slow cut. Unless maybe if I took olive oil shots with the meal.

Then foids wonder why guys aren't approaching them. Oh that's right they only want :chad: to approach them. Anything less than that is sexual harassment. How do soy-boys not see this hypocrisy?

They are blue pilled . It’s sad to see how Most men today still are blue pilled

That’s the ultimate goal bro of modern Marxist SJW shit. alienate men from women , decrease birth rates and flood west with illegal immigrants to control it fully .

LMAO @ that like/dislike ratio :lul::lul::lul:

Corporations gay, time to go Mao on their ass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
This made me angry. I feel like there's no way to express the kind of emotions men feel without some consequence.