The most attractive foid wins - what a surprise.

Deleted member 1383

Deleted member 1383

It's funny how unaware the bluepillers in the comment section are saying "I knew he would pick her for some reason." JFL. In 2019 it's either looks or it's over. Jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Why are all those women lining up for a curry?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Notorious, StressShady, Stare and 10 others
Why are all those women lining up for a curry?
It’s an experiment they wouldn’t give shit about him irl

It’s all fake

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ammonia Clouds, Notorious, dogtown and 8 others
staged

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, Autist, randomguy1235 and 2 others
In real life the curry would be swiping right to all of them and not getting a single match

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Ammonia Clouds, Notorious and 17 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Autist and Extra Chromosome
It never began my friend.
Truth. Yesterday I was at McDonald's when a tall, blonde foid (face: 5/10 body: 7/10) came over asking me for my snapchat. I stared at her to express dominance and then walked away without saying a word because I knew since she was so much taller she was only asking for my Snapchat to cyberbully me later and spread my personal information online telling everyone I'm a manlet.

Partly I'm glad to be blackpilled because it saved me from getting bullied online.

• +1
Reactions: Autist, randomguy1235, x30001 and 5 others
Truth. Yesterday I was at McDonald's when a tall, blonde foid (face: 5/10 body: 7/10) came over asking me for my snapchat. I stared at her to express dominance and then walked away without saying a word because I knew since she was so much taller she was only asking for my Snapchat to cyberbully me later and spread my personal information online telling everyone I'm a manlet.

Partly I'm glad to be blackpilled because it saved me from getting bullied online.
I am glad you didn't fall for that bs as well bro srs.

Nothing. NOTHING. Good comes out of these whores.

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992
It's funny how unaware the bluepillers in the comment section are saying "I knew he would pick her for some reason." JFL. In 2019 it's either looks or it's over. Jfl.

1:31 was most attractive watch again

Scripted curry fantasy

uhh nigga are you retarded, no one actually does this irl, you just missed out on tall blonde foid pussy

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2, Baki, Guest and 1 other person
uhh nigga are you retarded, no one actually does this irl, you just missed out on tall blonde foid pussy
Bullshit. Never ever would a taller girl come up to me and ask me for my Snapchat with good intentions. She obviously wanted to make fun out of me and tell everyone I'm a manlet. Besides that she looked at me several times before approaching me and whispered something to her friends. One of the girls eventually pushed her to go up and talk to me and when she did they all looked at me. What do you think they talked about before? "AWWW WHAT MIDGET." "DISGUSTING MANLET."

Bullshit. Never ever would a taller girl come up to me and ask me for my Snapchat with good intentions. She obviously wanted to make fun out of me and tell everyone I'm a manlet. Besides that she looked at me several times before approaching me and whispered something to her friends. One of the girls eventually pushed her to go up and talk to me and when she did they all looked at me. What do you think they talked about before? "AWWW WHAT MIDGET." "DISGUSTING MANLET."

Can't tell if you're memeing dude, if this actually happened you are a mentalcel who can't accept that they can be attractive despite being on the shorter side.

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2, Baki and RedPilledStemcel
Dont know dude im all bout the black pill but thats bordering paranoia maybe she wanted the manlet dick or maybe she didnt but atleast You should have tried giving It a shoot

• +1
Reactions: Guest
Can't tell if you're memeing dude, if this actually happened you are a mentalcel who can't accept that they can be attractive despite being on the shorter side.
If she was a really tall chick, she'd probably be fine with shorter dudes since every dude is shorter to her. She grew up thinking dudes are supposed to be shorter than her so it isn't weird.
Seriously you're just a paranoid mentalcel who's coping now because he missed out on amazonian blonde foid puss
No one would waste their time giving sc out to make fun of a guy. If you really believe this, you have extremely low T and extremely high neuroticism.

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2, Baki, Deleted member 1332 and 1 other person
Who the fuck cares ? And IF she does that IN her social circle then what's the fucking problem, it's not like you will see all the messages on you anytime. + I see women with shorter men and you know what ? Those men all have good faces/proportions, just like you.

The manlet meme is real only when the dude is ugly/average/ massively under average (5'4'' and less)

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel and Deleted member 1332
Youre probably attractive that's why she approached you an attractive manlet is better than a tall ugly dude height is important not more than face tho

Dont know dude im all bout the black pill but thats bordering paranoia maybe she wanted the manlet dick or maybe she didnt but atleast You should have tried giving It a shoot
Whenever someone posts stupid shit like this, they are a troll or Reddit user trying to take screen shots of reactions.

FAKE AND GAYMAXXED

JFL at thinking the uglier foids had a chance.