the most brutal blackpill you may ever read: Blackpill on life

Deleted member 6572

Deleted member 6572

Kraken
Everything happens for no reason. Some people are tied to beds as children and raped. There is no justice or solace for them in life, no matter how much time the abuser gets, if he gets killed, if the kid gets a million dollars anything. His life has been ruined forever. It wasn't fate, gods work or anything. These are all made up. Stuff happens for no reason and humans are by nature evil, and meant to only have theirselves, their pleasure, and their survival in their mind at all time. some people are born into great families with everything and no concept of why they had it or anything, they like to thank god. No, everything just fell into place perfectly. its the concept of being in the right place at the right time type of thing. A man could be about to kill himself, but by chance something happens in his life that turns him around or changes his life. You could be walking down the street and a major accident could happen killing you. You are born to evil parents or really good ones. The ones who need love in their life are the ones who get it the least. Girls want Chad who grew up in an affluent area, is mentally well from his exposure to positive experiences his entire life, and got good genes. Meanwhile an abused piece of trash incel who needs love to save him will never get it, women don't want anything to do with that. SEX and CONNECTION is literally the meaning of life. Everything you do, go to school, work, is all so one day you could attract females or have something to offer. Some people will never get to experience it. No therapy or meds is even 1/100 as effective as connection and love/sex is. Its our biological purpose. some lives are ruined and meant to fail.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 6403, Copeful and 1 other person
Brutal but true, meanwhile I was born ugly and nobody likes me.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 6572
dn ree

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 6789
did I read it or not? what do you think OP?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6789
We already have enough nihilism as it is I thought this was a men’s improvement forum.

legit

the purpose of life is Survival and Reproduction

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572
Dn rd but things happen for a reason sometimes sometimes not. In an atheistic world view nothing matters, is insignificant because in the end it'll always end up the same anyways.

The biggest blackpill is there's no unconditional love on the earth from anyone you know.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and maxmendietta