The Most High IQ Height Pill ( I Don't Respect Tallfags )

Deleted member 2632

Deleted member 2632

Kraken
Listen up fellas today I destroy tallfags with one swift final blow to get them to shut their fucking mouth. The High IQ incel forums have discovered tallfags are the femcels of the manosphere, and they are spot on

1. Tallfags lack self awareness

Tallfags constantly blame manlet's failures on their face saying we are ugly if we don't swim in poon, but however they fail to notice VERY OBVIOUS things

Even tho studies show, Over 94% of women will reject a man solely for him being too short and
Women are happiest with their partner's heights when they are 8.24" inches taller then them

Tell me again how its a manlet's face

In actuality alot of manlets who struggle with women have VERY VERY good looking faces, it is actually the TALLFAG who is ugly, and just like women do, Tallfags only seem to notice the MOST successful manlets and ignore the 70-80% of virgin manlets

Most Tinder girls demand 6' or taller, Most Online Dating girls demand 6' or taller, Plenty of twitter compilation threads where girls demand guys under 6' to kill themselves or never leave to leave the house

They fail to acknowledge the entire country of the NETHERLANDS where men grew to be SO TALL due to women selectively breeding for height, ALONE

Yes an entire country of women chose men on 1 yes JUST ONE TRAIT and it was height, it wasn't social status, it wasn't penis size, it wasnt PSL 7 faces

" But but 6' isn't that tall " 6 foot is 15% of American men, even if we double that because " muh old men and ethnics " its still only 30%. 70% of adult men ARE NOT 6' tall

2. Tallfags never want to admit advantages of height

Do you ever hear tallfags say they are proud of their height? How it carried them thru life? How it prevented them from being physically bullied or picked on? How it gave them automatic respect from others?

NOPE, they pretend height has no significant advantage in their life WHILE ALSO putting their height in their fucking usernames and flairs. Tallfags actually believe they are superior humans, they think they succeed because of their beauty, expert social skills, great sense of humor, intelligent mind, when actually they have none of those things it's just because they are TALL

GEE FOR SUCH A INSIGNIFICANT PART OF YOUR LIFE WHY YOU BRING UP YOUR HEIGHT ALL THE FUCKING TIME??? EVEN WHEN NOBODY ASKED????

Do you ever hear NW0 guys bring up their hair for no reason? Or guys with blue eyes, dark hair? Or guys with strong jawlines? Or guys with shredded abs?

3. Tallfags are very sensitive, they have weak emotions like women

If you ever criticize tallfags they will damn near start crying. This is because their entire life they have been coddled like a woman.

Thats why you can call people turbo manlets and how its over for them, and the FUCKING 5'4 turbomanlet somehow doesn't kill himself, you have to give huge respect because he has developed a very thick skin due to his whole life being treated like SHIT and GARBAGE because of his height

Meanwhile simply the act of calling Tallfags " fakecels " will send them into boohoo sessions where they start insulting manlets and saying how they dont fit in anywhere, as tho turbomanlets aren't constantly told to kill themselves LOLOLOL

IN SUMMARY, Tallfags please list your height in your username, flair, signature, whatever. From now on as soon as I see a tallfag I already know his opinion is worthless as a woman saying " height doesnt matter "

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 22639, Deleted member 19469 and 21 others
Genetics are everything

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 1707 and Chadelite
height doest matter

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, themotherfucker, CopeIsReal and 2 others

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, ascendedgeek, Patient A and 9 others
being 6' is pointless when you live in a country where my height is literally the average and where i get heightmogged by majority of young people and sometimes even women

Also, OP obsesses a lot about height for someone who isnt even short and is actually above average in height.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 2846, Kade and 2 others
being 6' is pointless when you live in a country where my height is literally the average and where i get heightmogged by majority of young people and sometimes even women
Netherlands is exception

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
what a shit cope. not a letter entered my retina.

High iq thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Deleted member 2227
Either heightmax and reach 6"3+ or rope

Tallfags think they succeed because of their beauty, expert social skills, great sense of humor, intelligent mind, when actually they have none of those things it's just because they are TALL
Kys

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 2227 and Averagecel
No psl 7 face can save you from the mog you get from a 6"5 guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 8202, Deleted member 1973 and 4 others
So in Serbia average dude is 6ft
Yes. There are also regions in Serbia, Bosnia, Croatia and Montenegro (also all 6' average) under Dinaric Alps where the average male height is 6'1 which is biggest in world.

The area remains underpopulated, and forestry and mining remain the chief economic activities in the Dinaric Alps. The people of the Dinaric Alps are on record as being the tallest in the world, with an average adolescent height of 185.6 cm (6 ft 1.1 in).[11] The people of Bosnia and Herzegovina have the highest recorded average of any single country, with 183.9 cm average for men and 172.72 cm for women

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and PubertyMaxxer
Fuming
Height matters
Face matters
Body matters
Eye colour matters
Hair matters

Height is just the easiest way to insta mog someone irl as there isn't any discussion as to what's optimal 170cm or 185cm.

If a 190cm dude is balding he will get roasted for that as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 1707, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
indeed son
let the manlets think that being 5'8 isnt over them tho

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
id rather be taller than be better looking tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, 5'8manlet, randomguy1235 and 7 others
I'm gonna ascend with my new lifts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187
Since when did manlets have very very good looking faces???

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 1973 and joao
if you’re tall and good frame you have no reason to have mental health issues.
manlets are on average better looking, when i say manlet i mean average height range or below

because they have shorter midfaces and there’s more manlets than tallfags so higher chance of them being GL, not much to do with being short = gl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SA7, randomguy1235, Deleted member 1973 and 4 others
Manlets ignore tall Chad's because they have to not because they want to

Listen up fellas today I destroy tallfags with one swift final blow to get them to shut their fucking mouth. The High IQ incel forums have discovered tallfags are the femcels of the manosphere, and they are spot on

1. Tallfags lack self awareness

Tallfags constantly blame manlet's failures on their face saying we are ugly if we don't swim in poon, but however they fail to notice VERY OBVIOUS things

Even tho studies show, Over 94% of women will reject a man solely for him being too short and
Women are happiest with their partner's heights when they are 8.24" inches taller then them

Tell me again how its a manlet's face

In actuality alot of manlets who struggle with women have VERY VERY good looking faces, it is actually the TALLFAG who is ugly, and just like women do, Tallfags only seem to notice the MOST successful manlets and ignore the 70-80% of virgin manlets

Most Tinder girls demand 6' or taller, Most Online Dating girls demand 6' or taller, Plenty of twitter compilation threads where girls demand guys under 6' to kill themselves or never leave to leave the house

They fail to acknowledge the entire country of the NETHERLANDS where men grew to be SO TALL due to women selectively breeding for height, ALONE

Yes an entire country of women chose men on 1 yes JUST ONE TRAIT and it was height, it wasn't social status, it wasn't penis size, it wasnt PSL 7 faces

" But but 6' isn't that tall " 6 foot is 15% of American men, even if we double that because " muh old men and ethnics " its still only 30%. 70% of adult men ARE NOT 6' tall

Do you ever hear tallfags say they are proud of their height? How it carried them thru life? How it prevented them from being physically bullied or picked on? How it gave them automatic respect from others?

NOPE, they pretend height has no significant advantage in their life WHILE ALSO putting their height in their fucking usernames and flairs. Tallfags actually believe they are superior humans, they think they succeed because of their beauty, expert social skills, great sense of humor, intelligent mind, when actually they have none of those things it's just because they are TALL

GEE FOR SUCH A INSIGNIFICANT PART OF YOUR LIFE WHY YOU BRING UP YOUR HEIGHT ALL THE FUCKING TIME??? EVEN WHEN NOBODY ASKED????

Do you ever hear NW0 guys bring up their hair for no reason? Or guys with blue eyes, dark hair? Or guys with strong jawlines? Or guys with shredded abs?

3. Tallfags are very sensitive, they have weak emotions like women

If you ever criticize tallfags they will damn near start crying. This is because their entire life they have been coddled like a woman.

Thats why you can call people turbo manlets and how its over for them, and the FUCKING 5'4 turbomanlet somehow doesn't kill himself, you have to give huge respect because he has developed a very thick skin due to his whole life being treated like SHIT and GARBAGE because of his height

Meanwhile simply the act of calling Tallfags " fakecels " will send them into boohoo sessions where they start insulting manlets and saying how they dont fit in anywhere, as tho turbomanlets aren't constantly told to kill themselves LOLOLOL

IN SUMMARY, Tallfags please list your height in your username, flair, signature, whatever. From now on as soon as I see a tallfag I already know his opinion is worthless as a woman saying " height doesnt matter "
yeah fu too

if you’re tall and good frame you have no reason to have mental health issues.

manlets are on average better looking, when i say manlet i mean average height range or below

because they have shorter midfaces and there’s more manlets than tallfags so higher chance of them being GL, not much to do with being short = gl

If only a Tallfag had this kind of IQ

Most men arent tall, therefore higher chance of a not tall men having a Good Looking face

There's also the fact short men need better faces to attract women to breed, than a man using his height alone to attract women
Also, OP obsesses a lot about height for someone who isnt even short and is actually above average in height.

I also obsesses alot about my hair and jawline for someone who is not an incel

See what you are doing is not ARGUING against my point, but rather making observations about me

Because I'm average height this means I am less baised than a manlet or tallfag on importance of height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, randomguy1235, Vidyacoper and 2 others
Height obsession on this site is fucking bizarre. I'm 191cm/6'3 at night barefeet and a 25yo kissless virgin. I think once in college a girl commented on my height, but only because I startled her when she walked into me accidentally. Women only give a shit about height if you are smaller than her. Maybe the obsession is only in North America, girls in Australia don't care and only want chad faces.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Patient A, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others

Alain Delon, Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, James Dean, Tom Cruise, Zac Effron, Taylor Lautner come to mind immediately

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hector, randomguy1235, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
In raw sex appeal , one night stands , height and size is by far the most important thing, if u are 6'3+ and have a deep voice , everything that you say sounds charismatic and witty, its brutal but true.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, HighIQcel, Deleted member 2227 and 4 others
Height obsession on this site is fucking bizarre. I'm 191cm/6'3 at night barefeet and a 25yo kissless virgin. I think once in college a girl commented on my height, but only because I startled her when she walked into me accidentally. Women only give a shit about hight if you are smaller than her.

I never said height is everything, or that it guarantees success

But neither does FACE

FACEandLMS had a guest star who is 5'4 but has a very good looking face but yet is a virgin, is this proof face doesnt matter?
In raw sex appeal , one night stands , height and size is by far the most important thing, if u are 6'3+ and have a deep voice , everything that you say sounds charismatic and witty, its brutal but true.

I see, somebody who actually has been into bars and clubs exist on this site

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, randomguy1235 and turkproducer
I never said height is everything, or that it guarantees success

But neither does FACE

FACEandLMS had a guest star who is 5'4 but has a very good looking face but yet is a virgin, is this proof face doesnt matter?

I see, somebody who actually has been into bars and clubs exist on this site
I knew a 5'4/5'5 guy who slayed. He was good looking. 5'4 is a mopey depressed cunt who doesn't leave his basement. He would get laid if he was NT and charming (given his face is very good looking)

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Kingkellz
if i were 6' my oneitis would not see me as dirt underneath her shoes

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 39, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
Fuming
Height matters
Face matters
Body matters
Eye colour matters
Hair matters

Height is just the easiest way to insta mog someone irl as there isn't any discussion as to what's optimal 170cm or 185cm.

If a 190cm dude is balding he will get roasted for that as well

Body/Frame = Steroids
Eye Color = Contacts
Hair = Finasteride
Height = Its Over KYS
Face = Possible plastic surgery or KYS if unfixable
I knew a 5'4/5'5 guy who slayed. He was good looking. 5'4 is a mopey depressed cunt who doesn't leave his basement. He would get laid if he was NT and charming (given his face is very good looking)

Typical Tallfag > Sees ONE turbomanlet who gets women

Ignores 100s and 100s of below average/average looking tall men who have cute gfs

Go to any nightclub or mall and look at the tall men who have gfs VS. manlets

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, randomguy1235, Deleted member 3583 and 2 others
If only a Tallfag had this kind of IQ

Most men arent tall, therefore higher chance of a not tall men having a Good Looking face

There's also the fact short men need better faces to attract women to breed, than a man using his height alone to attract women

I also obsesses alot about my hair and jawline for someone who is not an incel

See what you are doing is not ARGUING against my point, but rather making observations about me

Because I'm average height this means I am less baised than a manlet or tallfag on importance of height
yeah but tbh most tallfags i see have shit tier frame and long cucky non dimorphic faces, especially whites

it’s not a cope because i’d still rather be taller, but it’s very odd seeing it often

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235 and HighIQcel
Body/Frame = Steroids
Eye Color = Contacts
Hair = Finasteride
Height = Its Over KYS
Face = Possible plastic surgery or KYS if unfixable

Typical Tallfag > Sees ONE turbomanlet who gets women

Ignores 100s and 100s of below average/average looking tall men who have cute gfs

Go to any nightclub or mall and look at the tall men who have gfs VS. manlets
i KnOw OnE 5'4 GuY wHo GoT LaiD

neglects to mention how he was betabux and gets cucked by 6'6 chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Cheerfulincel, Deleted member 1973 and 2 others
yeah but tbh most tallfags i see have shit tier frame and long cucky non dimorphic faces, especially whites

it’s not a cope because i’d still rather be taller, but it’s very odd seeing it often

Oh yeah I forgot most important point

TALLFAG > Height doesnt matter/ is overrated

ALSO TALLFAG > Man I wish I was taller....

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, randomguy1235, Deleted member 1973 and 4 others
I am 179, three centimeters above the average italian height, and with lifts I can be even taller.

exaplain me why I am an incel!

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 2227 and the next o'pry
Oh yeah I forgot most important point

TALLFAG > Height doesnt matter/ is overrated

ALSO TALLFAG > Man I wish I was taller....
lol jfl i rarely hear manlets say height is dope

even me as a 5’9 in UK i have gotten women but most of them have commented on my height.

When I stood up on my bed when I had this girl round she said “you look tall” jfl

another girl said “do you think you will grow more”

another girl asked me my height when i had met her, even though i had slayed these girls, they still commented on my height. My face and frame got them into bed but I could see it in their eyes my height was not positive. Women want and demand everything in a man

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, randomguy1235, Patient A and 3 others
Pretty much one of the only noticeable advantages. I've acted like a dick and got away with it because I was tall, also probably saved me from being robbed once or twice as well. I recall once bumping into a 5'7 thug guy on the street and he staring me down, if I was shorter he would wanna fight me for sure but he backed down.
As far as pussy goes, I'm still a virgin 6'2 and above average face.

• +1
Alain Delon, Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, James Dean, Tom Cruise, Zac Effron, Taylor Lautner come to mind immediately
Ya go ahead and cherry pick top Hollywood actors because that represents the rest of the human manlet population JFL @ ur IQ

Also all these 'manlets' also slay. None of the ppl you mentioned struggle to get laid.

Also never heard a girl say Pitt, delon, or Depp is short.
Only Efron and Lautner get shit about their height

I am 179, three centimeters above the average italian height, and with lifts I can be even taller.

Because you are ugly thats why

Swallow the ugly pill Tallfags

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Deleted member 2227

Just don't go to northern europe theory

As 187 (~6.2ft) barefoot I think height matters less and less after 180 cm (~ 6 feet freedoms)

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Ya go ahead and cherry pick top Hollywood actors because that represents the rest of the human manlet population JFL @ ur IQ

Also all these 'manlets' also slay. None of the ppl you mentioned struggle to get laid.

Also never heard a girl say Pitt, delon, or Depp is short.
Only Efron and Lautner get shit about their height

You are Low IQ

MOST MEN are under 6' in the US = MOST GOOD LOOKING MEN are under 6'

You understand?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: randomguy1235, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
Height for sure helps but it’s not worth stressing over unless you’re below 5’7. Yeah you’ll probably do a little better in a club or bar setting but there will still be enough girls there where you’ll get action if you have a decent enough face. Just throw on 1.5 inch lifts for the confidence boost. And on tinder, it’s really not as bad as you guys say it is. I’m 5’9 and I’ve legitimately never been asked in a tinder convo how tall I am. And a height requirement is in maybe 2% of profiles I see. I’m sure looking taller in your picture helps with matches but again, there’s enough options where it’s not worth stressing over. Getting leg lengthening surgery at a close to normal height would be an absurdly low IQ decision.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Mayorga and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
You are Low IQ

MOST MEN are under 6' in the US = MOST GOOD LOOKING MEN are under 6'

You understand?
U are a retard confirmed
Idc what you or some autist on this site says

Only below 5'8 is legit manlet.

Also why did you mention all those Hollywood stars?
Irl most manlets don't look good.

• Ugh..
I understand that.
That woman is though. Dating way out of her height Leaguge.

The average woman is 4.5 inches or 12 cm shorter then a man (world wide average).
So, a woman dating a man that is 8 inches or 20cm talle then her. She is dating UP (in height) and he is dating DOWN (in height). So obviously that woman would be happy, that she managed to cheat the system.
It's like a woman that is a 6 that managed to get a partner that looks like an 8. He's actually out of her league.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: randomguy1235, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 5187 and 2 others