The most traumatic experience I ever had

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Was when I met my oneitis for the last time. I wanted to tell her off for not fucking me and so, I asked her to meet me at the church courtyard.

She was not the same person that day. The moment she walked in, something was different about her. Her aura, her vibe, whatever you wanna call it, was different.

As soon as she started talking, she was all charged up. Every time we met she always greeted me with a smile, she was always nice and friendly. Even after she changed her mind about fucking, when I called her, she was still all giddy and chatty.

But that day, she was completely different. It was so scary. The girl I loved was gone. No more smiles, no more jokes, just a cold, distant woman dripping venom. And that hurted a lot more in the long run, than cancelling sex. Cause I knew i had lost her forever, things would never be the same.

Idk if it was an act, or that's how she felt like being around me. Whatever it was, it worked, cause I never bothered with her again. She just didn't have the same vibe as before, the vibe that I loved.

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy, BongMog, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
That is pretty traumatic dude.

It's so strange to see a person just completely change

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and Deleted member 6401
That is pretty traumatic dude.

It's so strange to see a person just completely change
And especially the person you love and care for the most. It's unbearable. I have gotten rejected by 10 girld after her and this shit hurts more than any rejection combined.

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy, BongMog, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
Mine was reading your posts jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bugeye, BongMog and Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog and Deleted member 6401
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
Was when I met my oneitis for the last time. I wanted to tell her off for not fucking me and so, I asked her to meet me at the church courtyard.

She was not the same person that day. The moment she walked in, something was different about her. Her aura, her vibe, whatever you wanna call it, was different.

As soon as she started talking, she was all charged up. Every time we met she always greeted me with a smile, she was always nice and friendly. Even after she changed her mind about fucking, when I called her, she was still all giddy and chatty.

But that day, she was completely different. It was so scary. The girl I loved was gone. No more smiles, no more jokes, just a cold, distant woman dripping venom. And that hurted a lot more in the long run, than cancelling sex. Cause I knew i had lost her forever, things would never be the same.

Idk if it was an act, or that's how she felt like being around me. Whatever it was, it worked, cause I never bothered with her again. She just didn't have the same vibe as before, the vibe that I loved.
moved to tears crying GIF