The normie "I need a nosejob" blackpill

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
Mainstream plastic surgery is commonly know mostly because of boobjobs and nosejobs. I have seen lots and lots of normie advice about some guy getting a nosejob, when its the entirety of the rest of the face what is recessed

You'd be surprised how many guys like these

get the nosejob + lose weight advice, when in reality their noses are proportionally normal in size compared to a healthy human male adul, and what they have is small orbitals, maxilla and overall jaw making the nose look bigger in comparison because the entirety of the rest of their faces is what is small. It is also an INCREDIBLY bad advice, because if you make your nose small too, you end with weird proportions like huge cranium ears and neck with a super small face, almost as bad advice as the poeple who have a recessed maxilla and get jaw surgery to bring it backwards instead of bringing the maxilla forward so they are in line. This advice is specially trown out to people with "hooked" noses. Now lets compare them to someone with an actual bigger than average (yet aesthetic) nose.

Gandy's nose is comparatively as big if not bigger than the other "nosecels", he probably nosesizemogs all of them, yet doesnt look out of place because the midface, orbitals, and jaws "surrounding" it are not shrunk. here is a fast approximation of what the top examples would need, without touching their noses in any way:

Pretty crappy morphs but you get the point. I didnt touch the nose size in any way in any of the morphs.
Suddenly their noses dont look so big. In fact in the second case it even looks like he now has a small nose.

Nose is the most commonly mistaken "bad trait" by normies, by far. If a normie tells you to get jaw surgery they are probably right. If they tell you to get eye surgery you probably got bad bug eyes, and so on. If a normie tells you to get nose surgery, lots of the times its a mistake and you need "everything else in face" surgery. This is specially important and actually only bad advice for men, since women can afford to have a more recessed jaw and just shrink their nose and be aesthetic anyways instead of having to work on the entire list of the rest of facial features.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: northern mogger, Qzuan, skullcel and 211 others
good thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ExaltedDrake, Deleted member 19281, Dreadnoughtus and 22 others
So fucking true
I've been saying this for ages, don't just focus on your nose. But, when you mouthbreathe and your face turns recessed and downswung your nose has no other option than to move along so the nose still gets affected alot (becoming downturned, more crooked than normally would etc etc)

• +1
Reactions: Betterthanher, qkz, uglygoyim and 29 others
Mainstream plastic surgery is commonly know mostly because of boobjobs and nosejobs. I have seen lots and lots of normie advice about some guy getting a nosejob, when its the entirety of the rest of the face what is recessed

View attachment 96596 View attachment 96597 View attachment 96598

get the nosejob + lose weight advice, when in reality their noses are proportionally normal in size compared to a healthy human male adul, and what they have is small orbitals, maxilla and overall jaw making the nose look bigger in comparison because the entirety of the rest of their faces is what is small. It is also an INCREDIBLY bad advice, because if you make your nose small too, you end with weird proportions like huge cranium ears and neck with a super small face, almost as bad advice as the poeple who have a recessed maxilla and get jaw surgery to bring it backwards instead of bringing the maxilla forward so they are in line. This advice is specially trown out to people with "hooked" noses. Now lets compare them to someone with an actual bigger than average (yet aesthetic) nose.
View attachment 96604
Gandy's nose is comparatively as big if not bigger than the other "nosecels", he probably nosesizemogs all of them, yet doesnt look out of place because the midface, orbitals, and jaws "surrounding" it are not shrunk. here is a fast approximation of what the top examples would need, without touching their noses in any way:
View attachment 96613 View attachment 96631View attachment 96628

Pretty crappy morphs but you get the point. I didnt touch the nose size in any way in any of the morphs.
Suddenly their noses dont look so big. In fact in the second case it even looks like he now has a small nose.

Nose is the most commonly mistaken "bad trait" by normies, by far. If a normie tells you to get jaw surgery they are probably right. If they tell you to get eye surgery you probably got bad bug eyes, and so on. If a normie tells you to get nose surgery, lots of the times its a mistake and you need "everything else in face" surgery. This is specially important and actually only bad advice for men, since women can afford to have a more recessed jaw and just shrink their nose and be aesthetic anyways instead of having to work on the entire list of the rest of facial features.
Turing-IQ thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003, AscendingHero, Prettyboy and 5 others
People here cope by saying it's all genetics but it's literally a fact environment plays a massive role in the final result.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Indoeuropean_incel, Boef, AscendingHero and 18 others
if recessed maxilla and mandible were genetical, evolution would have already extinguished genes that cause unattractiveness and breath problems.
Exactly.

People didn't have these problems in older times where they were breastfed more, had higher prenatal testosterone due to better environment and where they had a hard diet.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ExaltedDrake, Slob, Deleted member 13994 and 11 others
What about a bulbous tip omg this is my problem i dont want to touch my nose bridge just the tip
100 years ago malocclusion didn't exist in humans, that means before industrialization all people had perfect maxilla and mandible
Industrialization happened at the beginning of the 19 century so 200 yesrs ago

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Chadelite
I agree with you, I always cringe whenever I see males get "sloped" noses after rhino.
But gandy looks wayyyyy better if he got rhino according to my morph below.

0 morph

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, fvolkek, fuckedupmanlet and 24 others
nothing new

What if my eyes are small and my mouth is narrow while my nose is wide and big? If I get a nose job my face will be even smaller basically, but it will at least be proportional?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and CursedOne
Would bringing the eyes forward help my nose not look gigantic

• JFL
Reactions: qkz, faggotchadlite and Kade
Would bringing the eyes forward help my nose not look gigantic
No ffs, eyes are supposed to be as deep set as possible, why would you want to bring them forward? forward set eyes are whats know as bug eyes, one of the worst traits.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 12218, Lolcel and 6 others
100 years ago malocclusion didn't exist in humans, that means before industrialization all people had perfect maxilla and mandible

While its true that you see more recessed people than in past times, there are tons of very old pics or portrait paintings in which people are recessed or downward grown. I think very bad environmental practices (extreme mouth breating and bad posture) may have an influence but there are bad practicers that did soft foods and mouthbreating as children with great jaws, and good practiced with weak and recessed ones.

• +1
Reactions: NarrowJaw, Chadelite, HighIQcel and 1 other person
To be fair their noses are bad too, even if it's a fact that things like recession are invisible to normies (unless they are females and looking for a sexual partner, that is.)

• +1
Reactions: spark
Gandy's nose is actually proportionally average. He just has a slight lack of maxillary protrusion.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 685, wagbox and 4 others
Gandy's nose is actually proportionally average. He just has a slight lack of maxillary protrusion.
But he doesnt reach the point of "recessed" does he? Anyways, don't you think that he looks "balanced" unlike the other nosecels? Thats what I mean.
To be fair their noses are bad too, even if it's a fact that things like recession are invisible to normies (unless they are females and looking for a sexual partner, that is.)
That kind of recession is NOT invisible to normies. The fact that they can't pinpoint whats wrong with their faces (them recommending nosejobs) doesn't mean that the brain doesn't subconsciously pick on the recessed flaws. The "birdcel" recession type is a primary glowing bullying target actually.

• +1
Reactions: Lord Phobium, klamus, Chadelite and 5 others
Yeah but not only is my nose hooked, it's kind of wide tbh. Genio and rhino would ascend mr 2/4 and side profile hard, and my normal view pretty significantly.

• +1
Reactions: lonelystoner
Yeah but not only is my nose hooked, it's kind of wide tbh. Genio and rhino would ascend mr 2/4 and side profile hard, and my normal view pretty significantly.

Too wide nose is among the only legit few reasons to have rhino, and then again you have to be extremely careful to not fuck up your harmony. For example if you have a high FWHR thinning your nose can fuck your front view very much.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 16834 and 4 others
Too wide nose is among the only legit few reasons to have rhino, and then again you have to be extremely careful to not fuck up your harmony. For example if you have a high FWHR thinning your nose can fuck your front view very much.
High Fwhr meaning long right? I have a compact one so I may be fine. Also my 3/4 suffers a lot since the hooked nose and non existent chin make me look really strange lol

But he doesnt reach the point of "recessed" does he? Anyways, don't you think that he looks "balanced" unlike the other nosecels? Thats what I mean.
Not recessed, just a little weak. You can see it in how the philtrum is completely flat. But yeah it looks balanced. I think that's because the balance of the nose is more to do with the chin and the browridge than it is to do with the maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift and I'mme
And this is probably why so many rhinos go bad or have revisions too.

High Fwhr meaning long right? I have a compact one so I may be fine. Also my 3/4 suffers a lot since the hooked nose and non existent chin make me look really strange lol
no I meam wide compact midface. Thinning nose in a compact midface may make it look unnatural if you overdo it

no I meam wide compact midface. Thinning nose in a compact midface may make it look unnatural if you overdo it
shit man. Do surgeons usually give morphs o the whole face along with the consultation?

shit man. Do surgeons usually give morphs o the whole face along with the consultation?
I dunno about more invasive "knife" surferies. At least on minor procedures they don't, I did botox injections masseter reduction and they didnt provide morphs, it was a bit of a leap of faith.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
No, this is only your projection of what you think a common normie cope is. Any plastic surgeon would reccomend chin augmentation along with rhinoplasty to any of those subhumans above even if they only initially wanted rhino.

And the fact also remains that a rhino would still greatly benefit them all, even if they still need a lot more work. You fucking idiots are the first to throw out the words 'recessed maxilla' and 3 different extremely invasive procedures that hardly any doctors perform as if they are some holy grail.

Let them cope and get blackpilled by a surgeon and quit thinking that browsing lookism hours a day entitles you to some higher enlightenment about facial plastic surgery.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss, klamus, I'mme and 6 others
No ffs, eyes are supposed to be as deep set as possible, why would you want to bring them forward? forward set eyes are whats know as bug eyes, one of the worst traits.
I meant if I make my eyes deeper will it even out a big nose

Normies are obsessed with "rhinos", "implants" and "fillers", but shiver when they hear the words "orthodontic surgery". They need to rot for their low IQ.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, never_lucky, Lord Phobium and 4 others
Legit, imo nose job is worth it ONLY to correct the mouth width to nose width ratio from the front, but even then you can just try making your mouth wider via other means instead

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus and Deleted member 2810
Your thread only applies to overprojected jew like noses.

If you have a KRS-One nose, you need a rhino. No amount of jaw or maxilla can save you.
Legit, imo nose job is worth it ONLY to correct the mouth width to nose width ratio from the front, but even then you can just try making your mouth wider via other means instead
Yeah. Make your mouth wider and get two permanent ugly ass scars at the corner of your mouth.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NormieKilla, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2810
Lol those mfers you posted DEFINITELY need a rhino

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lookologist003, Deleted member 16834, fuckedupmanlet and 11 others

View attachment 96596 View attachment 96597 View attachment 96598

View attachment 96604
View attachment 96613 View attachment 96631View attachment 96628

Recessed chin = death sentence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, yukon-cel, I'mme and 1 other person
Normies are obsessed with "rhinos", "implants" and "fillers", but shiver when they hear the words "orthodontic surgery". They need to rot for their low IQ.
No, know it all teenagers who haven't been to a single plastic surgery consultation, haven't had a single plastic surgery, and get every ounce of plastic surgery knowledge from redpill sites filled with an echo chamber of the same idiots are the true fucking morons with low IQ.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, l0st@sea, Deleted member 2227 and 3 others
in my opinion shit is just not that simple. ur examples are a type of face.
some faces u can freely morph and the nose will still be giant.

there must be a gene of big noses

look at this pic of me for example, i dont think my craniu got gigantic and ridiculous after reducing the nose, in fact my nose still looks kinda big in the after, but not giga:
my maxilla seems to be high, but not forward projected. If i have recessed maxilla due to improper tongue posture, why I dont have low maxila too ? I dont know, sometimes this mewing theory and shit seems strange seeing real life examples.

I did the chin too.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2205 and GenericChad1444
in my opinion shit is just not that simple. ur examples are a type of face.
some faces u can freely morph and the nose will still be giant.

there must be a gene of big noses

look at this pic of me for example, i dont think my craniu got gigantic and ridiculous after reducing the nose, in fact my nose still looks kinda big in the after, but not giga:
my maxilla seems to be high, but not forward projected. If i have recessed maxilla due to improper tongue posture, why I dont have low maxila too ? I dont know, sometimes this mewing theory and shit seems strange seeing real life examples.

I did the chin too.

Nose is definitely genetics. I have my parents nose.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 13592, whydoweevenlive and 4 others
Muh maxilla

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 2205
Recessed chin = death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
your upper maxilla and forehead are recessed. That's why you have a hook nose

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne

low iq, it's all genetics. You can have a 10/10 maxilla and forward growth and still have a hook nose.
Tons of models that have roman noses.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, nastynas, whydoweevenlive and 7 others
low iq, it's all genetics. You can have a 10/10 maxilla and forward growth and still have a hook nose.
Tons of models that have roman noses.

legit. So many ppl mouthbreathe and have non existent maxilla's yet don't have jew noses

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, NormieKilla, Eduardo DOV and 2 others
It's amazing how much rhino and genio can ascend a side profile tbh. I'm getting it too, but with orbital rim and maybe parsenal implants.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
It's amazing how much rhino and genio can ascend a side profile tbh. I'm getting it too, but with orbital rim and maybe parsenal implants.
what is this orbital rim and parsenal implants?

my forehead is recessed, how can u say that withou seeing my forehead??
wtf is a recessed forehead ??

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 1106
Legit thread

what is this orbital rim and parsenal implants?

my forehead is recessed, how can u say that withou seeing my forehead??
wtf is a recessed forehead ??
orbital for negative vector and more browridge support + less upper eyelide exposure. Parsenal frauds forward growth, but I have to do more research on it.

btw here's a morph of aboce pic:

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Balding is a useless gene that ruins most men's sex appeal to women so the point about recession not being genetic is kinda flawed since useless and crappy genes aren't f*cked out of existence (I'm not even sure if it's possible since even non balding men can have bald kids thanks to a bald great grandfather etc.)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and HighIQcel
Autists will think they’ll make friends if they point this stuff out to normies when in reality the people just think they’re weird and autistic for knowing all this stuff

• +1
Reactions: Broski, Lord Phobium, Deleted member 6512 and 4 others
Extreme legit Zyros, here where i live especially old generation corelates uglyness with ugly nose mostly
He is ugly because he has a big nose goes hand to hand
No shit, he dont have big nose, he just forhot his jawbone somewhere- 99 percent of cases
Nosejob is very beneficial for females, but worthless for males mostly

• Love it
Reactions: Lookologist003