The Norwood reaper is coming for me.

DownUnderCopeAttack

DownUnderCopeAttack

Iron
So I recently started going on a more aggressive diet. My protein is up to 40% intake, as low carbs as possible. I go on pretty big deficits (400-700kcals), and working out. I've lost 5 lbs (180lbs from 185lbs). 14% bodyfat, no idea now.

So I one day I start to notice hair on my pillow 4-5 thin hairs. In the shower when I was my hair 4-5 thin hairs appear. Now I rub my hair very fast and thin hair falls out.

I've begun making body gains, but now I'm making hair loss! No hope for subhuman gymcelling, BJJ losers. I ordered peppermint shampoo and oil and I'm trying to find a doctor for fin.

It's over man.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, x30001 and Extra Chromosome
RU58841.. fast

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad, Zeta ascended and Extra Chromosome
Minoxidil
Finasteride
Ru58841
Ketoconazole

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, kobecel and Extra Chromosome
Thanks guys, I really appreciate the advice.

So I recently started going on a more aggressive diet. My protein is up to 40% intake, as low carbs as possible. I go on pretty big deficits (400-700kcals), and working out. I've lost 5 lbs (180lbs from 185lbs). 14% bodyfat, no idea now.

So I one day I start to notice hair on my pillow 4-5 thin hairs. In the shower when I was my hair 4-5 thin hairs appear. Now I rub my hair very fast and thin hair falls out.

I've begun making body gains, but now I'm making hair loss! No hope for subhuman gymcelling, BJJ losers. I ordered peppermint shampoo and oil and I'm trying to find a doctor for fin.

It's over man.
same, im legit scared tbhngl. whatever tho, its already over

Same is happening to me and it's fucking STRESSING me out. About to order minoxidil and peppermint oil, not gonna hop on finasteride or RU83341 until I need a saving grace.

I'm coming for you, Reaper.

Spironolactone might work too. Used for female balding. Might be strongest at preventing hairloss but it'll nuke your androgens

RU58841.. fast
Just lol at jumping to experimental drugs in early stages of balding.

OP you could probably go with dermarolling only for now and add minox later

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
There's a big misconception that shedding hairs is the same as male pattern balding. Not true.. you can shed seasonally and have no risk of balding. Many people do.

What you need to look for is miniaturization of hairs. If any of the hairs falling out are thinner or translucent then you have basically confirmed your MPB. Otherwise if you can't spot any thinning hairs then it's probably just seasonal shedding or related to stress/hormonal changes.

That said.. if your family, particularly your father's side has hair loss then it's only a matter of time.

In either of those cases, pre-emptively get on Finasteride. It's cheap and as long as you can spot some thin hairs + have family history then they'll prescribe it no problem. Don't fall for the fear mongering.. If you notice any unpleasant sides then get off. A lot of people saying "muh permanent ED" while on it are actually well within the statistical % of men who end up with ED problems. It's not like the rate of permanent ED is higher for those on finasteride than placebo, and if it was, a lot of it can be explained as psychological due to dealing with the stress of hair loss. Believe me when I say you do NOT want to have visible balding before you start addressing the problem. Your whole life will turn upside down.

You'll only need to stay on until they come up with an affordable cure sometime in 2020s or 2030s.

Stay away from steroids.. LGD (a SARM) is IMO just as good as a decent roid cycle and has none of the hair loss side effects. Play it safe.

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2 and fobos
Spironolactone might work too. Used for female balding. Might be strongest at preventing hairloss but it'll nuke your androgens
After that you should post on r/traps instead of here

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ritalincel and BornAgainChad
Same is happening to me and it's fucking STRESSING me out. About to order minoxidil and peppermint oil, not gonna hop on finasteride or RU83341 until I need a saving grace.

I'm coming for you, Reaper.
by that time it'll be too late, buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: MadMong
There's a big misconception that shedding hairs is the same as male pattern balding. Not true.. you can shed seasonally and have no risk of balding. Many people do.

What you need to look for is miniaturization of hairs. If any of the hairs falling out are thinner or translucent then you have basically confirmed your MPB. Otherwise if you can't spot any thinning hairs then it's probably just seasonal shedding or related to stress/hormonal changes.

That said.. if your family, particularly your father's side has hair loss then it's only a matter of time.

In either of those cases, pre-emptively get on Finasteride. It's cheap and as long as you can spot some thin hairs + have family history then they'll prescribe it no problem. Don't fall for the fear mongering.. If you notice any unpleasant sides then get off. A lot of people saying "muh permanent ED" while on it are actually well within the statistical % of men who end up with ED problems. It's not like the rate of permanent ED is higher for those on finasteride than placebo, and if it was, a lot of it can be explained as psychological due to dealing with the stress of hair loss. Believe me when I say you do NOT want to have visible balding before you start addressing the problem. Your whole life will turn upside down.

You'll only need to stay on until they come up with an affordable cure sometime in 2020s or 2030s.

Stay away from steroids.. LGD (a SARM) is IMO just as good as a decent roid cycle and has none of the hair loss side effects. Play it safe.
Should I do a lgd + mk677 cycle rn or wait when the summer is over

The hair is thin, no roots.
At first I thought it was just me cutting weight, but the hair is thin almost like it has no roots. No one in my family had balding as far as I'm aware of. In general my hair is thinner than it used to be. I'm in my early thirties.

I'm going to play it safe and start peppermint/fin. Just need to get to a doctor.
Creatine much?
Yeah I used to do Creatine for all my 20's tbh.
How old are you?
At what age did your overall family start balding?
Is your overall family bald?
I'm early thirties.
No one in my family had balding as far as I know.

Despite that, when I rub my head little hairs fall. Thin hairs with no roots.

Should I do a lgd + mk677 cycle rn or wait when the summer is over

I only have experience with LGD but I'll say this. Leanmax before you take any of these mass gainers. You'll get trapped in this horrible "Damn I am jacked but my abs aren't showing and my chest is carrying too much fat.. and my face is bloated" so you decide to cut. Now because you were used to being jacked you'll take a huge psychological hit and EVERYONE will notice and point it out. "Wow you really got small. Were you on gear or something man? Happened to my friend he just got tiny after.. etc" and you'll feel like your hard earned muscle is burning off with the fat calories. You'll bounce back and forth between skinny fat and fat jacked until all your motivation is gone.

So do what I should have done and just fucking diet down to 8-10% BF and then clean bulk on LGD. Don't give yourself excuses like "I'm waiting for the winter" blah blah. Just get it fucking done now. Time only goes faster it's not some meme. You'll blink and be in the same place you were years ago wondering wtf you were thinking.

And don't do some dumb ass ice cream and cheetos bulk like a moron and put on 30lb, most of which being fat. It'll just be fat you need to lose after which almost always has the same issues I described above. Eat assloads of eggs and chicken and count them calories. You only want to be a little bit over your caloric requirements.

Also don't be fucking lazy with your workouts because you're on some drug. If you aren't disciplined and regular with working out it doesn't matter what you put in your body it'll only look as good as your mind is strong.

For habits everyone does it wrong, burns out and goes "I can't do this it's too hard." You don't go 0-100 and start working out 5 days a week regularly.. you'll burn out. Build habits the proper way so that you end up doing this shit automatic without needing mega motivation every single day. Motivation doesn't last.. habits do.

"Atomic Habits" by James Clear

Listen. Take notes. Listen again.
Great article: http://www.wisdomination.com/screw-motivation-what-you-need-is-discipline/

Also DNP for cutting is ridiculously OP even at low, safe doses, especially for that troublesome last few % to get to ideal BF. Don't see it talked about much here.. Low dose DNP + intermittent fasting + keto = the ultimate weight loss protocol. Finding legit DNP is another story.. I don't really endorse DNP due to the dangers if you misuse it or happen to be someone who hyper responds to it, but it works like magic.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, Saturn and Wannabe6ft2
If you see 5 hairs fall out, it doesn't even mean ur balding. People lose an average of 5 hairs a day. Or something. You just don't notice it.

isnt balding gene come from mother side higher chance than father

Nothing short of transplant will stop the reaper, you can only slow him down.

If you see 5 hairs fall out, it doesn't even mean ur balding. People lose an average of 5 hairs a day. Or something. You just don't notice it.
When I ruffle my hair little hairs begin to fall out. Thin hairs. My hair just ain't what it used to be. Specifically if I ruffle my hair over a white surface, I see my little thin hairs after ruffling it. About 7 or 9 hairs develop when I ruffle.

I've started to look for a PCP. Then I want to go to a derma who can make a determination.

Honestly, get off the Creatine and don't take any test enhancers guys. I take Jym's test boosting stuff. While it gives me rock hard erections, it's around the time I started taking his stuff with niacin, losing weight, IF, and eating at a caloric deficit that I've really started to notice my hair in the shower after a shampoo clean.

It's actually 100 hairs a day and that is, indeed, totally normal.

When I ruffle my hair little hairs begin to fall out. Thin hairs. My hair just ain't what it used to be. Specifically if I ruffle my hair over a white surface, I see my little thin hairs after ruffling it. About 7 or 9 hairs develop when I ruffle.

I've started to look for a PCP. Then I want to go to a derma who can make a determination.

Honestly, get off the Creatine and don't take any test enhancers guys. I take Jym's test boosting stuff. While it gives me rock hard erections, it's around the time I started taking his stuff with niacin, losing weight, IF, and eating at a caloric deficit that I've really started to notice my hair in the shower after a shampoo clean.

Go to the doctor instead of consulting pubescent edgelords. It's good that you are attentive to the signs of balding. If you catch it early enough, you can prevent hair loss. Just try not to stress too much until it is confirmed. Too much stress might be what ironically makes you start balding.

I do not advise finasteride use. Do not fuck up with your hormones buddy.
You can start minoxidil and be good for 10years by now.
Believe me you need to have a working dick

been on the fin for more than a year and dick works fine. your body is subhuman if fin fucked it up

• +1
Reactions: MadMong
Retarded post. It's normal for around 50 hairs to fall off daily. You need to look for other signs to confirm MPB, JFL.

Retarded post. It's normal for around 50 hairs to fall off daily. You need to look for other signs to confirm MPB, JFL.
Dude, how can I ruffle my hair and thin hair falls out consistently?
Don't get me wrong, I'm looking for a dermatologist to help me find out for sure, but you can't just ruffle your hair for like 2 mins and consistently find 8-9 hairs.