the number of incels is finite relative to general population

WadlowMaxxing

WadlowMaxxing

white. american. christian.
tbh, this is probably somewhat controversial but... I don't believe inceldom as in being legitimately unable to get laid/deprived of female attention is rising. now hear me out. I genuinely believe the number of incels is quite constant throughout time, given the basic definition of it. "incel" has just become more mainstream and more people are inclined to identify with it. I've heard a story of a teacher saying children in their class would proudly announce themselves as "incels". obviously, declaring yourself as such a thing at a young age is illogical, but I'll continue. how many people on incel sites are just narcy teenage htns? or asocial rotters. or people who won't even softmaxx properly. I think the % of men who had trouble with women is constant through the ages. its now just more identifiable under a common culture. height mattering, skin mattering, nose mattering, jaw mattering, men afraid of going bald/hair mattering. these aren't alien concepts throughout history. saying "things were so better back then, I wouldn't have been incel" is a cope. if you're ugly, fat and balding, you'd be unappealing to women regardless of time period. now, to go back 200 years, maybe there would be a difference, but in the past 20, 30 years I see no difference but in number of those who simply affiliate, not fit the base definition. height, facial attractiveness, frame are all relative. so, I believe that the number of men who are undoubtedly fucked given those compartments is finite to the general population. hypergamy is grossly exaggerated as well, average man isn't slaying albeit but he IS getting some attention from the opposite gender and laid at least on occasion. generally, men date women of equal level given there isn't a difference in status. before I get thrown the 80/20 rule, how women rate men does not change what they have to settle for. even if the top 20% is desired, statistically, only 20% of women or less are able to achieve it. bare in mind I'm talking mostly of actual relationships, not one night stands/slays. over for you if you read this but thanks
@LondonVillie @personalityinkwell @Biggdink thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Ritalincell, alriodai and 10 others
JFL AT NO REPLIES THO
Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

But on a serious note, I think this theory is legit, it makes sense. There are plenty of behaviors in animals where a lot of males don't get any attention while some get a lot.

I think religion has changed it, but now that religion is falling off it's coming back.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 4804 and 2 others
Yes bro a lot of guys are stacycels instead of just incels. They crave top tier women and think that they are incel when they can't get them. For example @LondonVillie fucks women even though he is considered fat and normie because he targets his looksmatched women. A lot of it also has to do with guys being social. If your not social it very unlikely that your going to find a gf. So yes overall the amount of true incels is heavily exaugurated.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Melo95, owlofathena, alriodai and 6 others
tbh, this is probably somewhat controversial but... I don't believe inceldom as in being legitimately unable to get laid/deprived of female attention is rising. now hear me out. I genuinely believe the number of incels is quite constant throughout time, given the basic definition of it. "incel" has just become more mainstream and more people are inclined to identify with it. I've heard a story of a teacher saying children in their class would proudly announce themselves as "incels". obviously, declaring yourself as such a thing at a young age is illogical, but I'll continue. how many people on incel sites are just narcy teenage htns? or asocial rotters. or people who won't even softmaxx properly. I think the % of men who had trouble with women is constant through the ages. its now just more identifiable under a common culture. height mattering, skin mattering, nose mattering, jaw mattering, men afraid of going bald/hair mattering. these aren't alien concepts throughout history. saying "things were so better back then, I wouldn't have been incel" is a cope. if you're ugly, fat and balding, you'd be unappealing to women regardless of time period. now, to go back 200 years, maybe there would be a difference, but in the past 20, 30 years I see no difference but in number of those who simply affiliate, not fit the base definition. height, facial attractiveness, frame are all relative. so, I believe that the number of men who are undoubtedly fucked given those compartments is finite to the general population. hypergamy is grossly exaggerated as well, average man isn't slaying albeit but he IS getting some attention from the opposite gender and laid at least on occasion. generally, men date women of equal level given there isn't a difference in status. before I get thrown the 80/20 rule, how women rate men does not change what they have to settle for. even if the top 20% is desired, statistically, only 20% of women or less are able to achieve it. bare in mind I'm talking mostly of actual relationships, not one night stands/slays. over for you if you read this but thanks
On ur bit on hypergamy I think you fall under the fallacy of binary thinking in being incel or not, each point of attraction you go up not only lets you get laid but it takes significantly less work with more options who are more cooperative and will make the experience more fun and are more likely to return, some guy might have 5 slays but if they’re all from drunk girls who never wanted to see him again is he really a slayer? The life haloes looks offer are more numerous than studies or theories can show

the rest of your points and the point of the post are accurate though

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
Yes bro a lot of guys are stacycels instead of just incels. They crave top tier women and think that they are incel when they can't get them. For example @LondonVillie fucks women even though he is considered fat and normie because he targets his looksmatched women. A lot of it also has to do with guys being social. If your not social it very unlikely that your going to find a gf. So yes overall the amount of true incels is heavily exaugurated.
Well I am not going to fuck any foid below 5/10 I'd rather monk/incel-maxx than fuck some landwhale, but that's just me. IMO my right hand is more attractive than landwhales.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, turkproducer and Pubertymaxxer3
inceldom will be abolished by 2070

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai, AlwaysHaveQuestions, turkproducer and 2 others
Well I am not going to fuck any foid below 5/10 I'd rather monk/incel-maxx than fuck some landwhale, but that's just me. IMO my right hand is more attractive than landwhales.
Absolutely understandable. My main point was that you can't expect to fuck anyone that is not on your looks level. If your a 4 you can try to fuck other 4s or just jerkoff.

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa and Pubertymaxxer3
Naaah, I've met some incels and their fathers were just like them: fat/ugly/short/weird/autistic/etc...They were still able to marry however, because things were quite different in the past; at least in Romania traditional family values were strongly encouraged back in the communist era.
Married people had access to better jobs, better houses, more opportunities. If you were childless over 25 you were taxed. Abortions were banned. Divorces were very difficult to approve. No sexual harassment laws. Everything was designed in such a way that almost everyone would find someone to marry, promiscuity was strongly discouraged, most people would usually find someone in high-school or college, start a relationship, then marry.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9467, Albeacho, alriodai and 2 others
4C7SSBIXSNFCLOJIGCWUOKDYTY.png

From 10% to 28% in just 10 years

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: owlofathena, lutte and turkproducer
I'm sure they'll be here much sooner than that.
ultra realistic ones that make babies via a artificially grown womb woman will soon be outdated
daniel bryan yes GIF by WWE

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai and Deleted member 9355
4C7SSBIXSNFCLOJIGCWUOKDYTY.png

From 10% to 28% in just 10 years
whenever i see this graph, my cortisol skyrockets

maybe in 5 years we’ll be part of that statistic, not that i’m far off because i have been months without before

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
JFL AT NO REPLIES THO
Peoples here, don't understand math. It seems.
Which is odd, because I always thought the typical incel, to be MathMaxxed.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6939
Why am I masturbating instead of having sex?

Smh this thread is completely false.

This is Elvis Presley , basically the Brad Pitt of his day. He was seen as a sex symbol nationwide. Meanwhile nowadays the bar has been raised significantly higher. Women know they have options due to all their social media avenues. And hypergamy is rising but I believe it will reach it's peak eventually and then settle.

In my school we have around 19 girls that all had sexual relationships with each of the top 8 guys. That is an example of hypergamy. It's so obvious lol basically every girl nomatter how ugly goes to prom and highschool dances. But there will be some guys left out nomatter what. Only the statused guys go to prom. I'd say only 7/10 guys went to prom, and only 6 out of those 7 had dates.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
paragraphed version?

I totally agree with this, but everyone on here will swear that this is BS

Smh this thread is completely false.
View attachment 979006

This is Elvis Presley , basically the Brad Pitt of his day. He was seen as a sex symbol nationwide. Meanwhile nowadays the bar has been raised significantly higher. Women know they have options due to all their social media avenues. And hypergamy is rising but I believe it will reach it's peak eventually and then settle.

In my school we have around 19 girls that all had sexual relationships with each of the top 8 guys. That is an example of hypergamy. It's so obvious lol basically every girl nomatter how ugly goes to prom and highschool dances. But there will be some guys left out nomatter what. Only the statused guys go to prom. I'd say only 7/10 guys went to prom, and only 6 out of those 7 had dates.
Agree

ultra realistic ones that make babies via a artificially grown womb woman will soon be outdated
daniel bryan yes GIF by WWE
I will move to the country and create a gigachad son who mews

the number can't be constant because of the internet and modern technology which makes it super easy for women to connect to thousands of different men on various platforms