The one skill that you must master

K

kobecel

Banned
Discipline.

Most new comers come to TRP, read a bunch of posts, watch a couple videos and get a boost of motivation. Well I am here to say fuck your motivation. Motivation is fickle and needs to be replaced by discipline. I can't tell you how many of my boys I introduce to the red pill. They read and read and tell me they are so pumped to get their life in order, all starts well but I ask them a couple weeks later how things are going and nothing has stuck. They stopped lifting, started drinking again, etc etc.

Discipline comes from with-in

When outside sources of motivation fade, discipline needs to takes its place. This is what sets successful men apart from the rest. It's going to the gym when you don't want to. It's waking up an hour earlier when you don't want to. It's not eating those bullshit donuts your fat coworkers bring in when you're trying to stay strict on your diet. Discipline cannot be taught and has to come from with in. It's starts with a Changing of habits. And Starting to do what you don't want to do.

When I tell you I haven't wanted to go to the gym for the last 8 months. I mean it. But guess what? I have been there every. single. day. (Except for rest days) Why? Because I disciplined myself to not listen to my beta brain when it says. "Just take a nap you had a long day" and just fucking go. Because I never once regretted that decision to go. Even on days I really really feel I can't even make it. I tell myself. "Just go and do one set. Just one. And if you want to leave after that you can." And I found for me, once I'm there. I'm staying. Because a shitty workout is better than no workout.

With discipline needs to come action

To start disciplining yourself, start taking action immediately. Don't allow your beta brain to take over and talk you out of it. Figure out your goals, and every choice or habit should be focused on disciplining yourself to do whatever it takes to get them done. Especially when you don't want to.

If you can start to notice when your brain tells you to stay comfortable and you immediately take action to do the opposite. You will start to train yourself to do the things you don't want to do. But know you should, and it will become second nature.

When discipline matters most

Discipline matters the most when you've hit a Plateau. When you've been doing something for so long that you start to ask yourself why you started in the first place. This is when it's most important to not quit and keep fucking going. This is when champions are made. This is what separates the great men from the mediocre men.

These men have disciplined themselves to push through when things grow old, stagnate, and lost its initial excitement. This is how you reach new levels. This is how you succeed. So tell your beta brain to stfu. Discipline yourself to go take action when you'd rather relax. And go be great!

TL;DR fuck your motivation. Don't be lazy. Discipline yourself to do what you don't want to do. Like read this post

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fobos, RichardSpencel, SeiGun and 5 others
The one skill you must be born with...

good genetics
ITS OVER

• +1
Reactions: impure666, RichardSpencel, BendLowReachHigh and 3 others
Bet this guy is a 6'6 Slayer hunk def not a 5'3 balding recessed jew

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I honestly didnt bother reqding
Tldr?

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel

• +1
Reactions: impure666, RichardSpencel, Sizzurp and 1 other person
Just fucking lol
These guys mental masturbate on reddit all day, "discpline" FOH

go back to /r/trp you redpilled gigacoper

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
TRP is 100% dorks
i remember one time this TRP sperg posted this huge 888 about how much of a Dark Triad™️ Alpha Male© Ragnar Redbeard© he was and how to be just like him and then he went and posted pictures of himself....

he literally looked like one of those katana dorks that get turned into memes. Pale, underweight, manlet, wearing an oversized leather jacket and try-hard expression plastered on his gay face. I could tell just looking at him hes one of these dudes who LARPs as a sociopath online but almost has a panic attack when he has to talk to someone who isn't his mommy.

TRP has been LARP city as far back as I care to remember. Its just pua forums all over again but instead of larping as life-of-the-party-guy or suave romantic, they're larping as tony montana and james bond.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Ritalincel
TRP is 100% dorks
i remember one time this TRP sperg posted this huge 888 about how much of a Dark Triad™️ Alpha Male© Ragnar Redbeard© he was and how to be just like him and then he went and posted pictures of himself....

he literally looked like one of those katana dorks that get turned into memes. Pale, underweight, manlet, wearing an oversized leather jacket and try-hard expression plastered on his gay face. I could tell just looking at him hes one of these dudes who LARPs as a sociopath online but almost has a panic attack when he has to talk to someone who isn't his mommy.

TRP has been LARP city as far back as I care to remember. Its just pua forums all over again but instead of larping as life-of-the-party-guy or suave romantic, they're larping as tony montana and james bond.
Didn't read a single word

• +1
Reactions: fobos and RichardSpencel
Didn't read a single word

giphy.gif

you read every single word, meanwhile I on the other hand, actually didnt read a word of yours once i saw TRP in the opening line. Lmfao, mogged by text. Consider roping tonight.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and RichardSpencel
No skills for ur dick bro