The ONLY genuinely good looking Indian guy who has UNIVERSAL appeal across the western world... rate him

100 LEVELS ABOVE SENDHIL.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet

the only reason why he’s even being referred to as gl is because of virtue signaling on the part of females jfl. we all know that virtue signaling does not translate to women actually wanting to fuck him, he would be brutally cucked in favour of someone even normie like ryan gosling for example

• +1
Reactions: mkoomz
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, mkoomz, Deleted member 6908 and 1 other person
@Introvertednarc has been asked to model and even thinks he’s zayn
show me his front, JFL at believing anyone on this site . From the side alone I highly doubt he is even average

show me his front, JFL at believing anyone on this site . From the side alone I highly doubt he is even average
He mogs zayn hard and he won’t show his front because he’s been asked to model and be a famous actor so can’t post on this site
Plus he’s 5’4 which is the perfect height

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Lolcel, Deleted member 5746 and 1 other person
He mogs zayn hard and he won’t show his front because he’s been asked to model and be a famous actor so can’t post on this site
Plus he’s 5’4 which is the perfect height
yeah dude

and im 6'11" david gandy lookalike with perfect nose but i cant show you my face because my manager told me not to

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Warlow, Lolcel and Deleted member 5746
yeah dude

and im 6'11" david gandy lookalike with perfect nose but i cant show you my face because my manager told me not to
Cope
He mogs you hard

• So Sad
Reactions: mkoomz
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 6273, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
Brown eyes so can’t be chad according to many on here
btw zayn doesnt have dark brown eyes, his eyes are light if you zoom in

but even in that case. he is no competition for guys like this

He’s definitely higher than that. Don’t forget he’s 46 rn.
he looks insane tbh

definition of high class

WelllitThinAmericanriverotter small

Sendhil Ramamurthy Actor | TV Guide

50+ Sendhil Ramamurthy ideas | actors, covert affairs, beautiful men

no way he's a 6/10 with those bones

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 5746, Taylorswift and 6 others
He’s definitely higher than that. Don’t forget he’s 46 rn.
For a 46 year old guy, he is definitely top tier considering his impressive collagen and hair at such age. But honestly in general he is a 6/10 and this is the most fair and moderate rating.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
JFL AT YOU RETARDED SUBHUMAN

Ladyboners is filled with middle aged virtue signaling landwhales who’s opinion on male attractiveness is as relevant as a downie’s math problems solving skills. Even Adam Driver gets “updoots :soy:“ there

And he got more updoots than that shitskin so going by this subreddit, Adam Driver mogs Sendhil.

I'm not saying that Sendhil has wide appeal or appeal mogs Driver/Dellisola.

But objectively speaking, Sendhil has better features than Driver which puts him on a higher PSL level. Does that necessarily mean Sendhil should get more women than Adam? No, not necessarily. SMV is not determined by your face alone, but other stuff like race, height, body, frame, status, etc.

Subhumans like Beetlejuice are not virgins, he's slayed whereas I haven't. I have a better face than Beetlejuice. Does that mean he mogs me in terms of aesthetics (just because he's got a higher lay count than me)? NO.

If you're only concerned about appeal then go back to Reddit and browse True rate me. If it's all about slaying for you then start growing a beard, roiding, tanning and get colored contacts. Over here, people are concerned with aesthetics, that's why people like O'Pry, Gandy and Barrett are hailed.

If it was all about slay count, then the gods on this forum would have been Fidel Castro (because he slayed around 35,000 women).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Deleted member 5746 and SubhumanCurrycel

But objectively speaking, Sendhil has better features than Driver which puts him on a higher PSL level. Does that necessarily mean Sendhil should get more women than Adam? No, not necessarily. SMV is not determined by your face alone, but other stuff like race, height, body, frame, status, etc.

Subhumans like Beetlejuice are not virgins, he's slayed whereas I haven't. I have a better face than Beetlejuice. Does that mean he mogs me in terms of aesthetics (just because he's got a higher lay count than me)? NO.

If you're only concerned about appeal then go back to Reddit and browse True rate me. If it's all about slaying for you then start growing a beard, roiding, tanning and get colored contacts. Over here, people are concerned with aesthetics, that's why people like O'Pry, Gandy and Barrett are hailed.

If it was all about slay count, then the gods on this forum would have been Fidel Castro (because he slayed around 35,000 women).
THIS SHITSKIN GUY HAS BETTER FEATURES THAN SENDHIL

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
For a 46 year old guy, he is definitely top tier considering his impressive collagen and hair at such age. But honestly in general he is a 6/10 and this is the most fair and moderate rating.

He's not a 6/10 bro.

It's just hardwired in your brain with all this ethnics are at a natural disadvantage shit. Which while true, doesn't ring-true if they hold A) good enough bone-structure and B) a very good eye-area to off-set the fuckery genetic coding of Indians.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Enfant terrible, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person

Your logic and reasoning = utter shit. Put a disclaimer on your posts for extreme brain damage inducing retardation.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wasted, mkoomz and Looks234
He's not a 6/10 bro.

It's just hardwired in your brain with all this ethnics are at a natural disadvantage shit. Which while true, doesn't ring-true if they hold A) good enough bone-structure and B) a very good eye-area to off-set the fuckery genetic coding of Indians.

true but let’s face it, the best of the best looking curry would still get cucked in favour of a european chad like dellisola

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908 and mkoomz
true but let’s face it, the best of the best looking curry would still get cucked in favour of a european chad like dellisola
Cope as shit. This :

7D821E57 6BEA 4261 8CAC 4A177E4DCC50

Mogs this :

10092CC5 8C93 464B A119 86AA1F19DE46
FB474891 E773 46A5 A5B4 BCD85AB670B4

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9488 and Looks234
slayer tbh in the gif, but looks like shit when unfrauded in pictures.
in motion is how u look irl

even psl icons like gandy, delon, etc look like shit in most candids

Tumblr

mabesies | Dream guy, Hero, How to memorize things

Sendhil Ramamurthy Fans — That moment when you realize it's Friday.

Mohinder suresh GIF - Find on GIFER

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10679, Ocelot, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others

yeah but who do these guys like beetlejuice and fidel castro even slay jfl. subhuman girls/used up roasties. none of them would get near a white stacy much less becky

slayer tbh in the gif, but looks like shit when unfrauded in pictures.
How are the pictures “unfrauded” while in motion is “frauded”? Does this logic apply to everyone except for your master Delon?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Warlow, Copeful and Deleted member 9488
I’m on your side bro, i said that the most good looking curry with great bones and harmony would still get dropped in favour of dellisola or chico
I was being sarcastic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488
How are the pictures “unfrauded” while in motion is “frauded”? Does this logic apply to everyone except for your master Delon?

nvm jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048

Obviously. It's phenotype failure that makes it that way. You're stating the obvious there lol.

• +1

Tumblr

Sendhil Ramamurthy Fans — That moment when you realize it's Friday.'s Friday.

these two mog him to death, he looks like filth next to them
78fca76b5926db7820690090f497e715

Obviously. It's phenotype failure that makes it that way. You're stating the obvious there lol.

true but some coping ethnics here seem to think otherwise jfl

• +1
THIS SHITSKIN GUY HAS BETTER FEATURES THAN SENDHIL
View attachment 818544
Does he have more appeal than him? NO he doesn't. That's my point. Phenotype triumphs everything.
Your logic and reasoning = utter shit. Put a disclaimer on your posts for extreme brain damage inducing retardation.
You're the estrogenic sucking faggot over here who's always about "muh appeal, what women prefer is all that matters".
yeah but who do these guys like beetlejuice and fidel castro even slay jfl. subhuman girls/used up roasties. none of them would get near a white stacy much less becky
If you look at his posts, he's always been concerned about who slays more than who that's why. Slay quality matters more than the number imo. He genuinely believes that prettyboy nobodies who slay more than some PSL god like O'Pry are better looking than him whereas they look much worse compared to someone like O'Pry. He's the type of guy who'd run a tinder experiment and will slay ah A mogs B regardless of how B looks, because A got more matches. JFL at this inbred logic. That's why I called him out for it.

• JFL
Reactions: mkoomz and Taylorswift
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Zayn is mainly white
cant find gifs of other curries guys because theyre not famous so have to cope with zayn , other guy is still curry though

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048 and Copeful
Does he have more appeal than him? NO he doesn't. That's my point. Phenotype triumphs everything.

You're the estrogenic sucking faggot over here who's always about "muh appeal, what women prefer is all that matters".

If you look at his posts, he's always been concerned about who slays more than who that's why. Slay quality matters more than the number imo. He genuinely believes that prettyboy nobodies who slay more than some PSL god like O'Pry are better looking than him whereas they look much worse compared to someone like O'Pry. He's the type of guy who'd run a tinder experiment and will slay ah A mogs B regardless of how B looks, because A got more matches. JFL at this inbred logic. That's why I called him out for it.
You are quite literally too retarded to argue with.

that’s why i’m on this site retard, to hopefully ascend
So whilst you’re coping he is better looking and more famous than you
He mogs you

• Love it
THEY ALL LOOK SHIT THAT SKIN COLOUR IS DISGUSTING STOP COPING WITH THIS SHIT
god damn, foids will praise whoever and whatever social media tells them to

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, mkoomz and Deleted member 9488

Tumblr

Sendhil Ramamurthy Fans — That moment when you realize it's Friday.'s Friday.

He's either or above 5 PSL anybody saying the opposite is retarded.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, mkoomz and Copeful