The ONLY genuinely good looking Indian guy who has UNIVERSAL appeal across the western world... rate him

\levantine arab
200 2

i dont know what is my nigger

yeah he can pass as someone from the top of the attractiveness chain of that pheno maybe yeah
View attachment 818770

He bascially looks like a white person tbqh i mean a few feautres here or there but he could pass as a psedo white person

Good thread op tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23
he mogs delisolla by a full PSL point

Alessandro Dellisola - IMDb

Sendhil Ramamurthy (Jai Wilcox) Style Guide | The Urban Gentleman | Men's  Fashion Blog | Men's Grooming | Men's Style's  Fashion Blog | Men's Grooming | Men's Style
Proves u don’t know how to rate at all . @Taylorswift is unironically one of the best rates on this site and doesn’t cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful and Taylorswift
ur a biased autist aspie that doesn't know how to rate .
He’s not . He literally goes off appeal . Ur the one who’s name is copefulcurry . Stop son jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful and Taylorswift
Proves u don’t know how to rate at all . @Taylorswift is unironically one of the best rates on this site and doesn’t cope

So you rate yourself below 6/10? Because there ain't no-way you're better looking than him.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 5746, Taylorswift and 1 other person
@Taylorswift has given no-arguments to represent his nonsensical rating of 6/10 on this guy lmao other than phenotype, which doesn't even hurt this man much because his eye-area is so good.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 5746, Enfant terrible and 2 others
So you rate yourself below 6/10? Because there ain't no-way you're better looking than him.
Did I mention myself ? . See it anywhere ? . Daily reminder ur a homosexual 28yr old cuck who rots here cuz u have no wife or job .

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6485b025t, Looks234, Introvertednarc and 3 others
@Taylorswift son prove this homosexual wrong right now by asking women .

Did I mention myself ? . See it anywhere ? . Daily reminder ur a homosexual 28yr old cuck who rots here cuz u have no wife or job .

Oh please. I work full-time as a real estate agent earning more money than you've had from mummy and daddy hand-outs in your life.

You ain't got nowhere. I asked you a simple and direct question little-boy.

Are you below 6/10 in the looks department? Yes or no. If you're gonna sit there and lie, fair enough, but at least do it.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Warlow, Copeful, Deleted member 5746 and 2 others
Oh please. I work full-time as a real estate agent earning more money than you've had from mummy and daddy hand-outs in your life.

Are you below 6/10 in the looks department? Yes or no. If you're gonna sit there and lie, fair enough, but at least do it.
@Taylorswift ask women about sendhil rn . I agree with u that he’s a 6:10 appeal wise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Taylorswift

U don’t jfl . Ur on this site 24/7 and post random gay shirtless videos like an utter autist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Copeful, Deleted member 6191 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful
U don’t jfl . Ur on this site 24/7 and post random gay shirtless videos like an utter autist

108e437c7188ba70c28c455e1bb38459

Only reason my activity IN RECENT WEEKS has picked-up here.

Now compare your post tally to mine.

So back to question. Are you below 6/10 in looks?

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 5746
@Taylorswift ask women about sendhil rn . I agree with u that he’s a 6:10 appeal wise
6/10 is really low tbh, that's literally like this dude

compared to
Sendhil

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Copeful, Enfant terrible and 1 other person
He’s 8/10
His pheno doesn’t affect him

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 5746, Enfant terrible and 1 other person
6/10 is really low tbh, that's literally like this dude
View attachment 819660
compared to
View attachment 819664

Notice how he avoided the question? Lol and starts deflecting to my activity on this shit-hole because of UK's national lockdown during November.

He can't answer it and won't answer it. @Sikkunt23 knows he himself as a puffy pretty-boy is AT-THE-LEAST a 6.5/10 if not 7/10 and yet wants to agree in rating this male model and actor a 6/10 LMAO.

Truth is he dislikes his own race and creed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Enfant terrible and Ocelot
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 5746
Notice how he avoided the question? Lol and starts deflecting to my activity on this shit-hole because of UK's national lockdown during November.

He can't answer it and won't answer it. @Sikkunt23 knows he himself as a puffy pretty-boy is AT-THE-LEAST a 6.5/10 if not 7/10 and yet wants to agree in rating this male model and actor a 6/10 LMAO.

Truth is he dislikes his own race and creed.
I don't think he's a self-hater based on his previous posts, but 6/10 is an egregious underrate.

Sure there is going to be a group of girls who he doesn't appeal to solely because he has dark skin + ethnic name tho

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 6191 and Deleted member 756
This guy is an example of a guy so good looking that his pheno doesn’t matter anymore or matters very little

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 5746 and Enfant terrible
I already have a shortage of foids so I’m not gonna waste my friends list on a water is wet type of question but arguing with that middle aged autist is like pouring water on sand.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
I don't think he's a self-hater based on his previous posts, but 6/10 is an egregious underrate.

Sure there is going to be a group of girls who he doesn't appeal to solely because he has dark skin + ethnic name tho

It's subtle. He doesn't value his race in-terms of attractiveness at all. I can tell. He knows he has been bailed-out by his eye-colour halo and got lucky.

I personally don't value my race in-terms of attractiveness tbh either, but I can at least say when a dude makes the 8/10 threshold.

If we asked the most subconsciously racist of white Stacies to rate this Sundhil guy outta 10 we all know the vast majority would say 8 with the very lowest being 7. May be a girl who was once raped by an Indian guy will say 6.

He's talking shit.

Also the name doesn't mean shit. He isn't a Cricket player. They will call him Sundhil. Or Sunny. It ain't as much of an issue as you think. He both looks and acts NT western.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Sendhil is like an IRL 6.25-6.5/10 MAXIMUM. He's not some PSL chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Sikkunt23
I already have a shortage of foids so I’m not gonna waste my friends list on a water is wet type of question but arguing with that middle aged autist is like pouring water on sand.

28 is middle aged LMAO since most live till 70, wouldn't that be 35? I thought you proclaim to be high IQ??

You can't debate this matter. That's why you ignore my posts lmao.

Still waiting for some substance. Other than the obvious fact which is that you're racist, why is Sundil a 6/10?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
They are literally on the same level of attractiveness and are both 6/10
Have to disagree tbh. 6/10 is literally the "average GL" guy you see every time you walk out. It's still well within the average bracket. Despite his pheno he has literally everything else as a positive feature. His face dedsrs reminds me of Cavill, comparable mouths, jaws, and eyes. He'd be higher with good pheno, but even pheno taken into consideration, he is pretty damn GL.

Even if I have to speak from personal experience, where I live, I see Indians with the similar skin colours who do comparable to a 6/10 with white girls (since for some reason you value their opinions more in experiments) and Sendhil mogs them to death.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 8019, Deleted member 5746 and 2 others
Sikkunt mogs that 6/10 normie to the astral realm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful, Sikkunt23 and Enfant terrible
It's subtle. He doesn't value his race in-terms of attractiveness at all. I can tell. He knows he has been bailed-out by his eye-colour halo and got lucky.

I personally don't value my race in-terms of attractiveness tbh either, but I can at least say when a dude makes the 8/10 threshold.

If we asked the most subconsciously racist of white Stacies to rate this Sundhil guy outta 10 we all know the vast majority would say 8 with the very lowest being 7. May be a girl who was once raped by an Indian guy will say 6.

He's talking shit.

Also the name doesn't mean shit. He isn't a Cricket player. They will call him Sundhil. Or Sunny. It ain't as much of an issue as you think. He both looks and acts NT western.
Plausible case. Regardless, he's higher than a 6 in my eyes.
May be a girl who was once raped by an Indian guy will say 6.
:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
0cb92526fc088ac5eac6c53fa913ff5e

- Gigonial width, check.
- Deep-set eyes, check
- Wide eyes, check
- Solid brow-ridge, check
- Dark features, check.
- Strong checkbones, check
- Strong mandible and masseters, check
- Solid maxilla, check

His only weakness is a rounded chin and that's a slightly rounded chin.

This guy is literally the brown old-school Justin Timberlake and no woman out there would have given JT 6/10.

You guys talk faff lmao. PSL autism at its peak.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 5746 and Enfant terrible
Bigonial*

Sikkunt mogs that 6/10 normie to the astral realm

Oh be quiet.

Sikhhunt is a good cheek-bone pretty-boy with eye-colour halo. He's good looking and at least a 7/10, but his bone-structure is too feminine to compete with Sendil.

You're only saying this because he is on the forum, lol.

All I want from you is science behind why you give him a 6/10. Let's be adults and stop making things personal and debate this.

Have to disagree tbh. 6/10 is literally the "average GL" guy you see every time you walk out. It's still well within the average bracket. Despite his pheno he has literally everything else as a positive feature. His face dedsrs reminds me of Cavill, comparable mouths, jaws, and eyes. He'd be higher with good pheno, but even pheno taken into consideration, he is pretty damn GL.

Even if I have to speak from personal experience, where I live, I see Indians with the similar skin colours who do comparable to a 6/10 with white girls (since for some reason you value their opinions more in experiments) and Sendhil mogs them to death.

It's because he is not light skin brown and rather dark-skin brown.

I think I am realising it now. These autists are literally focusing on the colouring lmao

And even with the colouring, it's all harmonious colouring and the darkness gives off an exotic effect which foids dig.

What are the three words you hear most from women? 'Tall', 'Dark' and 'Handsome'. He is tall, he is dark and he is handsome. Yet he's somehow 6/10 and just above average? Absolute stupidity.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 5746, Enfant terrible and 1 other person
Oh be quiet.

Sikhhunt is a good cheek-bone pretty-boy with eye-colour halo. He's good looking and at least a 7/10, but his bone-structure is too feminine to compete with Sendil.

You're only saying this because he is on the forum, lol.

All I want from you is science behind why you give him a 6/10. Let's be adults and stop making things personal and debate this.
E4714893 7679 4BBE 8427 E26ADB4E2EBF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Sikkunt23
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 5746, Sikkunt23 and 2 others
Legit, the racist sfcels on this site dont give above a 5psl to any ethnic.
Top mogs so hard it’s not even funny and I’m an ethnic that says this . Some people here genuinely don’t know what’s appealing to women

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
Top mogs and I’m not even joking ....
It's a computer morph, so the skin is too good to be human.

But even if there was a real person who looked like that, with that skin, IDK what you're seeing because Sendhil mogs in my eyes.

But even if there was a real person who looked like that, with that skin, IDK what you're seeing because Sendhil mogs in my eyes.
He doesn’t. The computer morph is high tier normie 6.5/10 and Sendhil is 6/10.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23

He doesn’t jfl . Again I don’t rate based off autism psl shit . First dude has a more pleasant face ( although it is computer generated tbh ) . First guy is more than a 6/10 and is close to a 7/10 . Sendhil doesn’t mog at all . I will ask women in a couple days to prove u guys wrong .

Can't believe this thread is still going... Sendhil is GL on a psl scale (possibly even higher if you didn't take into account pheno) but the issue is his pheno, it really fucks over his appeal. If you ask the majority of girls to rate him then I could 6-6.5/10 as an initial impression but if they looked at him closer they might think he's higher than that but that doesn't really matter (I remember when I first saw the guy and I didn't think he was GL)
You can't have high appeal with possibly the worst phenotype

He doesn’t. The computer morph is high tier normie 6.5/10 and Sendhil is 6/10.
He doesn’t jfl . Again I don’t rate based off autism psl shit . First dude has a more pleasant face ( although it is computer generated tbh ) . First guy is more than a 6/10 and is close to a 7/10 . Sendhil doesn’t mog at all . I will ask women in a couple days to prove u guys wrong .
Whatever, I'm not invested enough in this to go further.

It's because he is not light skin brown and rather dark-skin brown.

I think I am realising it now. These autists are literally focusing on the colouring lmao

And even with the colouring, it's all harmonious colouring and the darkness gives off an exotic effect which foids dig.

What are the three words you hear most from women? 'Tall', 'Dark' and 'Handsome'. He is tall, he is dark and he is handsome. Yet he's somehow 6/10 and just above average? Absolute stupidity.
HAHAHAHAHA YOU STUPID COPING FAT CURRY

>TALL
Sendhil Ramamurthy Height (celebheights.com)
200 3

>DARK

200 3

>HANDSOME

200 3

WHEN WOMEN MEAN "TALL DARK AND HANDSOME" THEY MEAN PEOPLE LIKE THIS

"B-B-BRO IM TALL AND DARK, WOMEN LOVE ME"

200 3

AFTER SEEING HIM IN MOTION, I CONCLUDE HIM IN HIS PEAK HE IS MAX 7.5/10. HE WILL HAVE NO JB APPEAL BECAUSE HE LOOKS TOO MASC FOR THAT BUT I CAN SEE HIM HAVING ROASTIE APPEAL OR WITH OLDER WOMEN THATS IT. GL BUT NOT WORTH BEING MENTIONED. END OF STORY. 0 JB APPEAL.

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Warlow and Taylorswift
HAHAHAHAHA YOU STUPID COPING FAT CURRY

>TALL
Sendhil Ramamurthy Height (celebheights.com)
View attachment 819841

>DARK
View attachment 819845View attachment 819846
View attachment 819841

>HANDSOME
View attachment 819844
View attachment 819841

WHEN WOMEN MEAN "TALL DARK AND HANDSOME" THEY MEAN PEOPLE LIKE THIS
View attachment 819847View attachment 819848View attachment 819849

"B-B-BRO IM TALL AND DARK, WOMEN LOVE ME"
View attachment 819850View attachment 819851

View attachment 819841

AFTER SEEING HIM IN MOTION, I CONCLUDE HIM IN HIS PEAK HE IS MAX 7.5/10. HE WILL HAVE NO JB APPEAL BECAUSE HE LOOKS TOO MASC FOR THAT BUT I CAN SEE HIM HAVING ROASTIE APPEAL OR WITH OLDER WOMEN THATS IT. GL BUT NOT WORTH BEING MENTIONED. END OF STORY. 0 JB APPEAL.

Hin with light skin is insane but his skin colouring is beige it perfectly fits the climate from where he is from jfl at this underrate ngl

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and mkoomz