The ONLY genuinely good looking Indian guy who has UNIVERSAL appeal across the western world... rate him

Hin with light skin is insane but his skin colouring is beige it perfectly fits the climate from where he is from jfl at this underrate ngl
he doesnt have light skin though, and this is the MAX rate because if hes more than that then you cant accomodate for peeopl who clearly mog him

me being 6'10" would also be insane but im not 6'10 though am i

he doesnt have light skin though, and this is the MAX rate because if hes more than that then you cant accomodate for peeopl who clearly mog him

me being 6'10" would also be insane but im not 6'10 though am i

He only needs fair and handsome though his over all bone structure is in the human gods tier its 99.9 percentile

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10679
He only needs fair and handsome though his over all bone structure is in the human gods tier its 99.9 percentile
okay then tell him to use it, we'll see after that how he looks like

Can't believe this thread is still going... Sendhil is GL on a psl scale (possibly even higher if you didn't take into account pheno) but the issue is his pheno, it really fucks over his appeal. If you ask the majority of girls to rate him then I could 6-6.5/10 as an initial impression but if they looked at him closer they might think he's higher than that but that doesn't really matter (I remember when I first saw the guy and I didn't think he was GL)
You can't have high appeal with possibly the worst phenotype

This is because you're looking at sex-appeal

Pheno doesn't hurt him as much because of the hella good eye-area he's rolling with.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746

Lol insane bone structure. INSANE. Absolutely mind blowing,.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 8019, Deleted member 5746 and mkoomz
HAHAHAHAHA YOU STUPID COPING FAT CURRY

>TALL
Sendhil Ramamurthy Height (celebheights.com)
View attachment 819841

>DARK
View attachment 819845View attachment 819846
View attachment 819841

>HANDSOME
View attachment 819844
View attachment 819841

WHEN WOMEN MEAN "TALL DARK AND HANDSOME" THEY MEAN PEOPLE LIKE THIS
View attachment 819847View attachment 819848View attachment 819849

"B-B-BRO IM TALL AND DARK, WOMEN LOVE ME"
View attachment 819850View attachment 819851

View attachment 819841

AFTER SEEING HIM IN MOTION, I CONCLUDE HIM IN HIS PEAK HE IS MAX 7.5/10. HE WILL HAVE NO JB APPEAL BECAUSE HE LOOKS TOO MASC FOR THAT BUT I CAN SEE HIM HAVING ROASTIE APPEAL OR WITH OLDER WOMEN THATS IT. GL BUT NOT WORTH BEING MENTIONED. END OF STORY. 0 JB APPEAL.
Keep coping

• +1
HAHAHAHAHA YOU STUPID COPING FAT CURRY

>TALL
Sendhil Ramamurthy Height (celebheights.com)
View attachment 819841

>DARK
View attachment 819845View attachment 819846
View attachment 819841

>HANDSOME
View attachment 819844
View attachment 819841

WHEN WOMEN MEAN "TALL DARK AND HANDSOME" THEY MEAN PEOPLE LIKE THIS
View attachment 819847View attachment 819848View attachment 819849

"B-B-BRO IM TALL AND DARK, WOMEN LOVE ME"
View attachment 819850View attachment 819851

View attachment 819841

AFTER SEEING HIM IN MOTION, I CONCLUDE HIM IN HIS PEAK HE IS MAX 7.5/10. HE WILL HAVE NO JB APPEAL BECAUSE HE LOOKS TOO MASC FOR THAT BUT I CAN SEE HIM HAVING ROASTIE APPEAL OR WITH OLDER WOMEN THATS IT. GL BUT NOT WORTH BEING MENTIONED. END OF STORY. 0 JB APPEAL.
7.5/10? Come on I thought you were smarter than this.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
He's not a 6/10 bro.

It's just hardwired in your brain with all this ethnics are at a natural disadvantage shit. Which while true, doesn't ring-true if they hold A) good enough bone-structure and B) a very good eye-area to off-set the fuckery genetic coding of Indians.
Damn bro why u so self hating as of late

7.5/10? Come on I thought you were smarter than this.
mainly just due to roastie appeal imo

looked decent in those gifs but you also have to consider its all with professional cameras etc

imagine he came on this site and asked to be rated

he would legit be called subhuman over here and struggling in mog battles with OP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 8019, Sikkunt23 and 2 others
Damn bro why u so self hating as of late

It's called looking around you and realising what is subconscious in everyone's mind and then becoming based.

• +1
It's called looking around you and realising what is subconscious in everyone's mind and then becoming based.
i like how you keep ignoring my comment about that other guy with the shit skin and blue eyes who has better bones than sendhil

keep coping , you are delusional as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Taylorswift
mainly just due to roastie appeal imo

looked decent in those gifs but you also have to consider its all with professional cameras etc

imagine he came on this site and asked to be rated
View attachment 819935

he would legit be called subhuman over here and struggling in mog battles with OP
He is ded srs a 6/10 even in motion. Looks the same tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
22fd5e89ec068f2676c2a8f7177ce17b

• +1
Yeah Sendhil mogs hard despite being curry, @Taylorswift needs to stop the stormcel cope ITT
I'd rate the guy 8/10 just based on face alone, but manlet height brings him down to a 7/10 irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
He is ded srs a 6/10 even in motion. Looks the same tbh.
i would rate him strong 7 max in his paek just on face personally but less IRL like 6.5-7 when i see his height and frame . and he looks so black compared to that celebheights guy . over there he looked like 6.25ish imo. weird ass colour

look at the people hes being compared to here .
True Rate Me Vote on Men 9.5 (Choose up to 12) Survey (surveymonkey.com)

Half of them dont even look that good. its just bone copers flooding the whole looks space

i can see his facial similarities to bomer when they are side by side but legit having good everything (bones) and 1st percentile one thing aka colouring and pheno ((Which is MOre IMPORTANT)) doesnt mean you are chad otherwise that shitskin with blue eyes should be gigachad also then

Yeah Sendhil mogs hard despite being curry, @Taylorswift needs to stop the stormcel cope ITT
I'd rate the guy 8/10 just based on face alone, but manlet height brings him down to a 7/10 irl

Nah he passes the 5'10 threshold.

5485f8090a01f5462322f2e20c581b7a

ISNT MORE THAN **

Sex-appeal cut-off is 6'1
Manlet cut off is 5'10.
Dwarflet cut off is 5'8
Damn bro brutal, youre not even gonna attempt to cope? Most manlets like urself will say manlet cutoff = their height -1 inch

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
Damn bro brutal, youre not even gonna attempt to cope? Most manlets like urself will say manlet cutoff = their height -1 inch

I am alpha. Alphas don't deny objective reality.

• Love it
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 6341, Taylorswift and 2 others
>dont deny objective reality

"im mogging all you fucking bitches"

He does mog the overwhelming majority of people on this forum though

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Deleted member 1751
He does mog the overwhelming majority of people on this forum though
havent seen many who he mogs but he doesnt fraud his shit whereas a lot of people gigafraud their photos, ill give him that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 8019 and Deleted member 5746
what a fucking shitshow

this forum has gone to the dogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8019
lol at the "appeal" copers on this forum. if you're very gl like this guy you will slay. the specifics don't matter

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, BigBoy, Deleted member 756 and 1 other person
ethnics here white worship more than white ppl themselves. pathetic

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Top mogs so hard it’s not even funny and I’m an ethnic that says this . Some people here genuinely don’t know what’s appealing to women
Keep crying for 9 inch Dravidian Chad

Incredibly delusional, no rhino for you lower third

Oh shut up... Selfie make my jaw more narrower and I have plenty of bloat. I have potential.

• Ugh..
Reactions: GetShrekt
Oh shut up... Selfie make my jaw more narrower and I have plenty of bloat. I have potential.
JFL what a joke, how can you have a nose like that + think a rhino will change anything :lul:

Tf are you talking about kys

People gets very mad when someone talks about their boyfriends aka their favorite models. I did not even change my nose and I got rated 6-8 in Truerate me.. Just made my jaw little bit more angular.

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful

This taken with 80m distance.. The nose does not look that bad.

3.5/10, not sure if he has good body, that might halo him up to 5/10

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8019, Copeful and goldstandardwhey
Cumskins after realizing there's an ethnic that's better looking then themselves

"Heh, he's not ethnic. He's just a darkskin european! He's aryan!" >Nitpicks one caucasian feature

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Deleted member 6341 and diggbicc