The only girls I ever caught feelings for, I met both while in HS

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
When I was still innocent and not a sex obsessed pervert. It didn't masturbate till I was 20, so when I was 14-17, I was very romantic and liking a girl was a different thing than it was now.
It wasn't about wanting to fuck her brains out as much as it was about her making me feel something special.

I experienced this for first time when I was 14. In an english class I took outside school, there was this really cute girl. But of course, it didn't go well cause one day I walked in class while she was chilling with her friends and she asked me if I played Pokemon in front of everyone.

I said 'No', but they still laughed at me and I felt very embarassed. I was with her at another class 3 years later, but at that point, she was dating a 20 yo chad and I had a new crush anyway.

My next crush, I met her when I was 15 but I didn't like her at all cause she acted like a nerd and wore braces. I got a huge crush on her a year later but she brutally rejected me.
I still like both girls and they are the only ones I have true feelings for. And that is because, once my hormones kicked in, I became very sex driven, so I stopped getting crushes though my old crushes remained.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
im surprised u haven't roped yet. What is the hold up?

• +1
  • +1
When I was still innocent and not a sex obsessed pervert. It didn't masturbate till I was 20, so when I was 14-17, I was very romantic and liking a girl was a different thing than it was now.
It wasn't about wanting to fuck her brains out as much as it was about her making me feel something special.

I experienced this for first time when I was 14. In an english class I took outside school, there was this really cute girl. But of course, it didn't go well cause one day I walked in class while she was chilling with her friends and she asked me if I played Pokemon in front of everyone.

I said 'No', but they still laughed at me and I felt very embarassed. I was with her at another class 3 years later, but at that point, she was dating a 20 yo chad and I had a new crush anyway.

My next crush, I met her when I was 15 but I didn't like her at all cause she acted like a nerd and wore braces. I got a huge crush on her a year later but she brutally rejected me.
I still like both girls and they are the only ones I have true feelings for. And that is because, once my hormones kicked in, I became very sex driven, so I stopped getting crushes though my old crushes remained.
>I didn't masturbate till I was 20
bullshit , why do you lie?
>she asked me if I played Pokemon in front of everyone.
what the hell? Random
>she was dating a 20 yo chad
brutal purplepill , if you thought women want anything but Chad
>she acted like a nerd and wore braces
who the hell falls for this shit?
A

• +1
>I didn't masturbate till I was 20
bullshit , why do you lie?
>she asked me if I played Pokemon in front of everyone.
what the hell? Random
>she was dating a 20 yo chad
brutal purplepill , if you thought women want anything but Chad
>she acted like a nerd and wore braces
who the hell falls for this shit?
View attachment 697

>I legit didn't fap till I was 20

>Ikr? How did she know I played pokemon?

>Well, she had the best grades, studied for every class

• +1
>I legit didn't fap till I was 20

>Ikr? How did she know I played pokemon?

>Well, she had the best grades, studied for every class
>where is the proofs?
A

>wow you actually played it ... fuggin loser [fav pokemon?]
>there were multiple girls in my class that had good grades , they're still fucking retards. School doesn't mean jack shit
A

• +1
>where is the proofs?
View attachment 701
>wow you actually played it ... fuggin loser [fav pokemon?]
>there were multiple girls in my class that had good grades , they're still fucking retards. School doesn't mean jack shit
View attachment 702

We weren't from the same school. These were so classes outside school. We were 4 guys and she was the only girl in class. She would alwasy sit in the front.

• +1
We weren't from the same school. These were so classes outside school. We were 4 guys and she was the only girl in class. She would alwasy sit in the front.
>We were 4 guys and she was the only girl in class
All of them fucked her except for you
A

• +1
View attachment 709
None of the fucked her. She found all of us to be ugly. She almost never spoke to us too, only a few times. Even i found her to be ugly at the time

• +1
None of the fucked her. She found all of us to be ugly. She almost never spoke to us too, only a few times. Even i found her to be ugly at the time
What the fug? Why would she hang around guys like you then? Did you buy her food?
A

• +1
What the fug? Why would she hang around guys like you then? Did you buy her food?
View attachment 713
She didn't hung around me. the only time she talked to me was when I had an injury on my ankle and she asked me where I got it.

• +1
She didn't hung around me. the only time she talked to me was when I had an injury on my ankle and she asked me where I got it.
Are you well hung? :sneaky:
LMAO if Chad got paralyzed she'd suck his dick immediately
A

(guy's name is actually Chad)

• +1
What about your oneitis? Don't you have feelings for her bro?
View attachment 709
When I try to add images I can't. What file extension do you use?

• +1
What about your oneitis? Don't you have feelings for her bro?

When I try to add images I can't. What file extension do you use?
my oneitis is the 2nd girl I mentioned on this post

• +1
Does her bf have any weakness? Like do you mog him in any way?
I don't even know what her bf looks like. I saw her with a guy but that was ayear ago. That guy mogged me though in every way.

She told me about a guy she fucked and she described him as tall and blonde so you get an idea.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
I don't even know what her bf looks like. I saw her with a guy but that was ayear ago. That guy mogged me though in every way.

She told me about a guy she fucked and she described him as tall and blonde so you get an idea.
It's over dude. Gotta move on. Give yourself time to do so but srsly don't dwell on it. Remove pics of her from phone and computer and don't think about her

• +1
It's over dude. Gotta move on. Give yourself time to do so but srsly don't dwell on it. Remove pics of her from phone and computer and don't think about her
I never had a chance with her, she always wanted chad. I cant stop thinking about her, I love that girl

• +1