The only good thing about this forum....

D

Deleted member 6824

Bronze
After 8 months on here I've figured out a few things I'm going to leave you all with.

1. This site is only good for surgirey advice, skin care and hair loss.

2. This site is the worst for bodybuilding you can post on. Find another site if you want advice from real alphas instead of faggots.

3. This site complete shit for game pickup advice. Again you need real men to learn from not beta cucks that are talking 100% theory no field time.

4. You faggots are wasting your time getting yourself rated by incels and curries. Plus your doxxing yourself.
Instead of having losers rate you higher than you are, be a man and put your pics on tinder and face reality.

That's it faggots ngl some of you helped my game with hairstyle advice that is good for jbs, I'll remember this site for that. Good luck and stop thinking it's ok to be an incel its really not!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12758, Deleted member 12923, CANI and 13 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Looks234, GigaAscender and 6 others
Ok buy guy.

We’re faggots?

You faggots are wasting your time getting yourself rated by incels and currie
brutal, most true thing ive read on this website

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12923, ereptileedysfunctio, Golgo13 and 2 others
i agree tbh

After 8 months on here I've figured out a few things I'm going to leave you all with.

1. This site is only good for surgirey advice, skin care and hair loss.

2. This site is the worst for bodybuilding you can post on. Find another site if you want advice from real alphas instead of faggots.

3. This site complete shit for game pickup advice. Again you need real men to learn from not beta cucks that are talking 100% theory no field time.

4. You faggots are wasting your time getting yourself rated by incels and curries. Plus your doxxing yourself.
Instead of having losers rate you higher than you are, be a man and put your pics on tinder and face reality.

That's it faggots ngl some of you helped my game with hairstyle advice that is good for jbs, I'll remember this site for that. Good luck and stop thinking it's ok to be an incel its really not!
I posted on Tinder I get nothing..I am 43 with good pics..I even rated good on Photofeeler..and nothing..I look great for my age..but now women in my age bracket can find a 23 year old roided out guy to get laid..So..basically it's game over..

photofeeler is full of imbeciles got rated 5-6/10 on it and I hard match on the apps

I posted on Tinder I get nothing..I am 43 with good pics..I even rated good on Photofeeler..and nothing..I look great for my age..but now women in my age bracket can find a 23 year old roided out guy to get laid..So..basically it's game over..
It's normal. Most women on these apps search parameters cuts off at 29.

When you get past 30 it's over

You’re coping if u think ur gonna get proper ratings from normies and women

The users on this site are harsh but will point out your problems

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Essonerian and owlofathena
You’re coping if u think ur gonna get proper ratings from normies and women

The users on this site are harsh but will point out your problems
If women aren't choosing you then face reality nigga. That was the entire point OP was making.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12923, thecel and Deleted member 12002
If women aren't choosing you then face reality nigga. That was the entire point OP was making.
You need men to point out your proper flaws. Preferably strangers who you don't know and never family. Then you take it with a grain of salt since people here are harsh. Then improve.

best thing about this forum is the humor

followed by skin care advice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
Shit redpill thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
Sad seeing ppl go. I don't think I ever will......

greycel moment