the only looksmax as a Balkan is to rid yourself of your passport

2peasinapod

2peasinapod

Banned
i genuinely couldnt show a romanian or polish passport at the airport, it must be one of the biggest failos you can experiance. imagine landing in heathrow and having to show your polish passport to border control

Balkans even make being tall a failo, all the tall balkans ive seen look like monsters, extremely low class and give off terminally ill vibes

balkans must a) stay in bulgaria or b) transpheno max at all costs...anything to swerve that perception

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and Be_ConfidentBro
@Tony :cry:

• +1
Reactions: Tony
balkan with german passport baby

most bulgarian males are ogres

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 4563, HighTGymcel and 5 others
the balkanese don't have a good reputation in the UK tbh

• +1
Reactions: HighTGymcel and Deleted member 656
As a balkancell i completely agree stay away of us for your own safety west cuck.. keep feeding feminism and getting beat by your girls.. Eastern European with all my pride

• +1
Reactions: GGG_THE_GOAT
i genuinely couldnt show a romanian or polish passport at the airport, it must be one of the biggest failos you can experiance. imagine landing in heathrow and having to show your polish passport to border control

Balkans even make being tall a failo, all the tall balkans ive seen look like monsters, extremely low class and give off terminally ill vibes

balkans must a) stay in bulgaria or b) transpheno max at all costs...anything to swerve that perception
High iq.

They have reputations of being violent and ugly here where i live dunno why
They will be incels here
Also many of them has good height and frame, strong ffeatures, but lacking facial harmony form autistic poitn of view
Never saw Balkan with harmonious face, they are brutes

balkans seem to turn to men by 13/14 and then turn to ogres

years and years of selective breeding to pick and pack fruit and veg for 14 hours a day

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 3043
balkans seem to turn to men by 13/14 and then turn to ogres

years and years of selective breeding to pick and pack fruit and veg for 14 hours a day

it's over

Fucking racist degenerate brit, I finger your nan while she sucking my dick

is that u in ur pfp?
dom tbh

The new gigatroll is here

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope