The only reason I'm not very successful with women is because I'm not an NT normie.

Peachy

Peachy

in a void of omnipresent Chaos
Also being 21 and having 0 experience, which causes me to ignore important clues. I'm 6'2, white, tall, wide framed, not a standardcel, but I can't even slay a PSL 2 chink if it came to that.

The worst thing is that I can't change my pattern of thinking. I'm stuck with my counterproductive mentality for life...

I think I'm the perfect candidate that would benefit from paying a PUA.

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, xit, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
just got to start somewhere. No one is coming to save you so save yourself.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
yea bro same, but im ugly as well

• Ugh..
Is not the only reason, dont be wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Probably your face ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Is not the only reason, dont be wrong.
:feelshaha:
honestly if you are rotmaxxer then yeah you are fucked more or less even if girls like you.

• Ugh..
Probably your face ngl
he has an average to below average face but he says that women give him hints but when he approaches they dont reciprocate.
@Dope y did u ugh react faggot

• Ugh..
Probably your face ngl
They are both, mainly his "autism" (for the lack of a better word) but his face contributes to his lack of success with women too

• Ugh..
he has an average to below average face but he says that women give him hints but when he approaches they dont reciprocate.
Tales from?

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and BigBoy
You forgot the part where your face is ugly

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Deleted member 2205 and Festrunk
the basement:feelswhy:

na i believe him, ethnic foids would suck the shit out of his dick since hes white and tall.

he shouldnt do fake alpha stuff but running game would be legit
Ah yes ethnics I believe too.
Atleast he gets some ethnics :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere:

You forgot the part where your face is ugly
I'm 6'2 barefoot and I always have chicks staring at me just because I'm tall
Ah yes ethnics I believe too.
Atleast he gets some ethnics :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere:
na i believe him, ethnic foids would suck the shit out of his dick since hes white and tall.
Nope. Ethnics show zero interest in me or at least they don't make it obvious. It's always white chicks who show interest.

It's your face JFL

Stop coping

go to a club and grind up against a short cute foid. then ask her to come home. now you are in an LTR. welcome to gen z

Only IOI is PinV btw

I feel like your story is similar to mine but I have to wait and see if anything will change once I fix my hair.

I feel like your story is similar to mine but I have to wait and see if anything will change once I fix my hair.
just wear a hat bro no need for hair when you have a hat on

just wear a hat bro no need for hair when you have a hat on
Legit I have for a little over a month now, occasionally I don't wear one tho. I don't know if you read the story but when that one girl gave me her number I was wearing a hat. But nothing came of it, but she was degenerate anyways from looking at her ig.

Legit I have for a little over a month now, occasionally I don't wear one tho. I don't know if you read the story but when that one girl gave me her number I was wearing a hat. But nothing came of it, but she was degenerate anyways from looking at her ig.
I recently cold approached a short aspie girl (I never cold approach tbh) and we had a really nice convo. She started talking about video games and other autistic shit. I got her number but she started giving me one word replies so I didn't bother. Sad shit, man because a legit aspie gf is goals.

You are ugly.

• So Sad
Reactions: Peachy
You are ugly.
I can't even make friends, man. Being ugly should not have an effect on the ability to make friends.

I can't even make friends, man. Being ugly should not have an effect on the ability to make friends.

I dont think so, people who have good social skills are probably good-looking who have always attended family parties and events because of their good looks and social acceptance, and children are extremely sociable and end up making friends with each other, I went to a party, and the difference between me and my cousins is brutal, one of them looks like a real male model and I could clearly see how he was accepted and praised by everyone besides magnetically attracting people, don't blame yourself for not having social skills, a person who did not have this kind of life in childhood is unlikely to have one like this in adolescence and is likely to be over in adulthood, and there are no studies on personality and his impact on attraction.

I recently cold approached a short aspie girl (I never cold approach tbh) and we had a really nice convo. She started talking about video games and other autistic shit. I got her number but she started giving me one word replies so I didn't bother. Sad shit, man because a legit aspie gf is goals.
Was this the girl on the bus or that was some other story?

I dont think so, people who have good social skills are probably good-looking who have always attended family parties and events because of their good looks and social acceptance, and children are extremely sociable and end up making friends with each other, I went to a party, and the difference between me and my cousins is brutal, one of them looks like a real male model and I could clearly see how he was accepted and praised by everyone besides magnetically attracting people, don't blame yourself for not having social skills, a person who did not have this kind of life in childhood is unlikely to have one like this in adolescence and is likely to be over in adulthood, and there are no studies on personality and his impact on attraction.
My other issue is that I'm a foreigner in a foreign country. I instantly click with my people but these fucking Americans are a pain in the ass. Fucking selfish mother fuckers they'll all die alone and it's their fault.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227