The only reason why I want to quit finasteride.

Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
I didn't get erectile dysfunction, deppression, anxiety or brain fog......I lost most of the stubble that I gained through minoxidil. It was such a big halo for me. Same way hair frames the skull, stubble frames the lower third.

Might switch to topical dutasteride, ru58841or breezula(If I can find it) and just microneedle.

Last edited:
I didn't get erectile dysfunction, deppression, anxiety or brain fog......I lost most of the stubble that I gained through minoxidil. It was such a big halo for. Same way hair frames the skull, stubble frames the lower third.

Might switch to topical dutasteride, ru58841or breezula(If I can find it) and just microneedle.
RU58841 is a transfermical drug, it penetrates the skin and goes directly in the blood flow, afterwards it reduces the systemic DHT level more than finasteride.

Get a beard transplant! they will take the follicles from the back of your head

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
RU58841 is a transfermical drug, it penetrates the skin and goes directly in the blood flow, afterwards it reduces the systemic DHT level more
The mechanism of action is that it binds to the androgen receptor in the hair and protects it from dht/testosterone. Its not a 5 ar inhibifor even if used orally.

Get a beard transplant! they will take the follicles from the back of your head
I need to save that doner zone for future FUE hair transplants. I'll only get it after recording as much stubble as possible.

• +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman and OOGABOOGA
I didn't get erectile dysfunction, deppression, anxiety or brain fog......I lost most of the stubble that I gained through minoxidil. It was such a big halo for me. Same way hair frames the skull, stubble frames the lower third.

Maybe you could try applying dht topically to the face?

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Maybe you could try applying dht topically to the face?
I might experiment with that. I would legit cry tears of joy if I can have stubble and maintain a Norwood 0 hairline