The only thing thats gonna save you is roids

gaymidget

gaymidget

Platinum
(and surgery)
Roids is the only thing that can really change your apperance. It gives the illusion that you are a genetic outlier and gifted. Also, its increases pheromones and makes you more confident and assertive. Zyzz was so famous because he proved that almost anybody can become successful with girls as long as you arent really genetically fucked. Now people will claim that he had a good face beforehand but if he would have got rated in his before pictures, he would have been rated 4 PSL max.
Guys here are way to scared of anything that brings them out of their comfort zone, therefore they talk bad about roids.

Doing aesthetic bodybuilding is not only gonna make your body look very attractive, its also gonna make your face more appealing because of low bf/being shredded. Thousands of guys have done it before, look at David Laid, Connor Murphy, Jon Skywalker etc. It blows my mind that so little people here try it even though they are willing to pay thousands of dollars and get surgery.

My advice is, pick up a gym membership, find yourself a good training partner, do some epic workouts and take them roids. Its gonna improve your life beyond believe. My journey with roids start when the gyms open up again and i am gonna record it here in a journal to prove how much it makes a change.

Cheers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19301, ItsOverCel, Lev Peshkov and 20 others
thanks for the advice papa lindemann

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 4464 and 1 other person
Every roid i researched has more downside than upside potential. If it would be that easy, every mal would take roids.
Hairloss is a reason enough to not touch any androgen substance.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gurthee_Dong, ALP, BucketCrab and 28 others
He was an already goodlooking 6'1 dude with a gf despite being an asocial.

And whenever people try to show his "3psl" before photos they are low quality photos with no posing while he was not even eating

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, AlwaysHaveQuestions, patricknotstar and 1 other person
The risk/reward ratio is not worth it imo.

• +1
Reactions: ALP, agoostis, freshpeppermint and 9 others
(and surgery)
Roids is the only thing that can really change your apperance. It gives the illusion that you are a genetic outlier and gifted. Also, its increases pheromones and makes you more confident and assertive. Zyzz was so famous because he proved that almost anybody can become successful with girls as long as you arent really genetically fucked. Now people will claim that he had a good face beforehand but if he would have got rated in his before pictures, he would have been rated 4 PSL max.
Guys here are way to scared of anything that brings them out of their comfort zone, therefore they talk bad about roids.

Doing aesthetic bodybuilding is not only gonna make your body look very attractive, its also gonna make your face more appealing because of low bf/being shredded. Thousands of guys have done it before, look at David Laid, Connor Murphy, Jon Skywalker etc. It blows my mind that so little people here try it even though they are willing to pay thousands of dollars and get surgery.

My advice is, pick up a gym membership, find yourself a good training partner, do some epic workouts and take them roids. Its gonna improve your life beyond believe. My journey with roids start when the gyms open up again and i am gonna record it here in a journal to prove how much it makes a change.

Cheers

View attachment 913312

Yup look how zyzz ended up. Now look at how Connor Murphy is ending up.

• +1
Reactions: Gurthee_Dong, Pumanator, klamus and 1 other person
You really clickbaited my by not putting surgery in the title

• JFL
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
Didn't Zyzz die due to heart problems which were pretty common in his family? Had nothing to do with roids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and Gaia262
Didn't Zyzz die due to heart problems which were pretty common in his family? Had nothing to do with roids.

Lol the roids clearly exasperated it.

I'm on steroids aswell but dont touch tren etc.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, oldcelloser, Deleted member 12758 and 2 others
Low dose cycles (above trt) of roids can be decent to give you some psl and sexual dismorphism. Higher dosises only may work in the short run and some start to age horrendously because of the extra stress on the body.

Zyzz who did big cycles (1g tren a week before death) and he improved massively with girls.
Duo the hormones etc. He got some mental problems, that I cant find more info about on bb forums. Seems like anxiety or moments of depression. Could be because of tren of clomid etc he was taking.
He was also lucky with genetics. Good hair, good skin and his jaw improved massively. In his photos his skin can be off. Looks really good in some shots and in other off, and he was around 20 at that time. He knew alot about looksmaxing supplement etc. And perhaps surgery, so it wasn't the steroids alone that caused the transformation.
In the end he payed the ultimate price, but was happy with the lifestyle he had.

It depends on genetics. Some lose hair instantly and get the bloated look, have bad muscle insertions and acne. Others start to look like greek gods with better jaws and gain more confidence and are less anxious. We also don't know the other side effects influencers and fitness models experience like ED or mental problems, or what other medicines they use to keep looking good, like Accutane for skin, hardcore anti hairloss regime etc. with their own side effects and risks.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 2729, Preoximerianas and 7 others
Okay okay okay, i see a lot of u dont have any knowledge but papa Gaymidget is gonna teach you the truth.
Every roid i researched has more downside than upside potential. If it would be that easy, every mal would take roids.
Hairloss is a reason enough to not touch any androgen substance.
Which downside? A little acne. Hairloss is a valid concern but you have to see it that way. Most guys who are predisposed to MPB are gonna end up bald anyways. Yeah, steroids can accerlerate this process but its also dose dependent. If you do it right, you wont lose more hair than you would normally do. And also, you can use fin more easily because you have higher DHT levels anyways.

He was an already goodlooking 6'1 dude with a gf despite being an asocial.

And whenever people try to show his "3psl" before photos they are low quality photos with no posing while he was not even eating
He was never good looking. I saw a forum post yesteday where he said that he didnt get any girls untill he started roiding and sincen then, he slept with over 300 women in 3 years. Afaik, his GF was fat and ugly and she even dumped him for being skinny aka unattractive. Also, his before photos are the state of 90% of all men. They are out of shape, have either skinny fat bodies with a puffy face or very skinny bodies like zyzz. Either way, he was PSL wise before max. 4PSL.
The risk/reward ratio is not worth it imo.
Which risk? Looking like sick kunt?
Zyzz died because of drug overdose, not Steroids. Even in huge amounts, you cant kill yourself with steroids in 2-3 years. The body is way to resilient. Look a all those smokers, junkies or very obese people who live up to 50, 60, 70. years. Also, Rich Piana did probably the 10x amount of steroids and for over 20 years and he even reached the age of 45 (and probably died of drug use). Small cycles or not gonna hurt your health in anyway. Connor Murphy still gets girls and his body is shit because he cycled off and fasted for 40 days. Hes just a psycho, if he wanted to, he would still slay.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, FreakkForLife, VLONE and 1 other person
Chrisbumsteadmaxx and hope your hair survives

maxresdefault.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
1-5.jpe
81fb4cb07bd98c32bf3068d8073d21db.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: wagbox and gaymidget
Low dose cycles (above trt) of roids can be decent to give you some psl and sexual dismorphism. Higher dosises only may work in the short run and some start to age horrendously because of the extra stress on the body.

Zyzz who did big cycles improved (1g tren a week before death) and he improved massively with girls.
Duo the hormones etc. He got some mental problems, that I cant find more info about on bb forums. Seems like anxiety or moments of depression. Could be because of tren of clomid etc he was taking.
He was also lucky with genetics. Good hair, good skin and his jaw improved massively. In his photos his skin can be off. Looks really good in some shots and in other off, and he was around 20 at that time. He knew alot about looksmaxing supplement etc. And perhaps surgery, so it wasn't the steroids alone that caused the transformation.
In the end he payed the ultimate price, but was happy with the lifestyle he had.

It depends on genetics. Some lose hair instantly and get the bloated look, have bad muscle insertions and acne. Others start to look like greek gods with better jaws and gain more confidence and are less anxious. We also don't know the other side effects influencers and fitness models experience like ED or mental problems, or what other medicines they use to keep looking good, like Accutane for skin, hardcore anti hairloss regime etc. with their own side effects and risks.
High IQ.

Can you link his posts about mental problems? You shouldnt forget that he used a lot of drugs, especially MDMA can cause neurotransmitter depletion which can cause depression. A friend of mine did it 2 times, and he said that he fully recovered after 3 months.
I dont think that his genetics are in any way special, only his muscle insertions and good height. He was ethnic, he got a shitty nose and his hair and skin were the typical hair and skin for a 19-21 year old.

I agree, side effects are a thing but its overblown in my opinion. It entirely depends on how smart you go about your cycles. You dont need no Tren or grams of test to achieve a great physique. Train smart and you can achieve a lot with little help, especially when you are gifted when it comes to muscle hypertrophy.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
Most "incels" can't and wont hit a gym, so roids are out of their reach. All pro atheletes, etc. roid, and they don't look bad, BBs is the most extreme form of roiding and they often don't look bad either, so it's up to the user and chance to ascend or descend with roids.

• +1
Reactions: tehVigilante, FreakkForLife, Preoximerianas and 2 others
Most "incels" can't and wont hit a gym, so roids are out of their reach. All pro atheletes, etc. roid, and they don't look bad, BBs is the most extreme form of roiding and they often don't look bad either, so it's up to the user and chance to ascend or descend with roids.
Thats my biggest concern. They are on this forum all day, obsessing over some stupid stuff they can't change anyways instead of going out and actually increasing their attractiveness by working on their body.

• +1
Reactions: Gurthee_Dong, tehVigilante, FreakkForLife and 2 others
Shit roidcuck thread.

Roids have too many negative side affects and shut down your natrual production when you come off.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gurthee_Dong, tehVigilante, FreakkForLife and 6 others
People should first train a couple of years without roids before even thinking of touching them jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOverCel, tehVigilante, Deleted member 2729 and 6 others
Shit roidcuck thread.

Roids have too many negative side affects and shut down your natrual production when you come off.
how low is your IQ, 80? 90?

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel and Deleted member 4614
People should first train a couple of years without roids before even thinking of touching them jfl
Depends how smart someone is but yeah, you should do a year of getting low bf and learning the exercises and nutrition.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
Being huge isn't even worth it, body only matters up to a certain level and that level is attainable naturally

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Preoximerianas, Slayercel and 2 others
Being huge isn't even worth it, body only matters up to a certain level and that level is attainable naturally
No, thats the typically wrong conclusion many people make. Yes, there are many famous guys with really great genetics who can reach maximum body halo naturally, but they need to train for years and years with perfect discipline. Thats like 10% of the population who have this genetic base, and how many of them have the time and discipline to train for 5 years? Not many.

Also, many great pictures of naturals are taken during a short period of time where they are lean and shredded. No natty can be shredded for a long time without compromising their hormones, energy levels and mental health. Greg Doucette talked about it.

My last point, the most important part of bodybuilding in regards to slaying is the bideltoid width. You dont have to be a mass monster, if you got it either naturally or through muscles, you are very aesthetic. Many guys dont have the genetics and its well known that great deltoid muscles and make you look wide. There is a certain limit you can't pass naturally but with steroids, you can reach the absolute maximum.

• +1
Reactions: tehVigilante, Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 4614
No, thats the typically wrong conclusion many people make. Yes, there are many famous guys with really great genetics who can reach maximum body halo naturally, but they need to train for years and years with perfect discipline. Thats like 10% of the population who have this genetic base, and how many of them have the time and discipline to train for 5 years? Not many.

Also, many great pictures of naturals are taken during a short period of time where they are lean and shredded. No natty can be shredded for a long time without compromising their hormones, energy levels and mental health. Greg Doucette talked about it.

My last point, the most important part of bodybuilding in regards to slaying is the bideltoid width. You dont have to be a mass monster, if you got it either naturally or through muscles, you are very aesthetic. Many guys dont have the genetics and its well known that great deltoid muscles and make you look wide. There is a certain limit you can't pass naturally but with steroids, you can reach the absolute maximum.
You don't even need to reach your genetic potential, it doesn't matter that much, just look like you workout (have some muscle, flat stomach, not too high body fat) and you're good. After that point it doesn't help you at all. There's an ideal for everything, it's not like the bigger you get the more attractive you'll be, which is how a lot of guys think these days and they just get huge to try and compensate for their flaws but they just look try hard and insecure, in my personal opinion

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel and Deleted member 2205
(and surgery)

Cheers

View attachment 913312
High iq thread

Cope, I lifted normally, and went from incel tier to chadlite

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ProCoper, Preoximerianas and Be_ConfidentBro
Zyzz also dropped dead at 22..“I don't believe in bodybuilders using steroids. If a man doesn't have enough male hormones in his system to create, a nice hard, muscular body, he should take up ping pong” – Steve Reeves.

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
Zyzz also dropped dead at 22..“I don't believe in bodybuilders using steroids. If a man doesn't have enough male hormones in his system to create, a nice hard, muscular body, he should take up ping pong” – Steve Reeves.
Imagine taking what a celebrity says seriously

How come Hollywood actors are able to roid without the side effects?

How come Hollywood actors are able to roid without the side effects?
Assistance from good doctors who also provide them with proper gear. Most sides can be countered if detected in time.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Preoximerianas
He dropped because he blasted for years when u normally blast for 3-4 months max. On top of that, he took things like DNP and clen
which are very hard on your heart. To top that, he used and abused stimulants. Also, he possibly committed suicide instead of dying from a heart disease. There is a rumor that he got a botched nose job.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Okay okay okay, i see a lot of u dont have any knowledge but papa Gaymidget is gonna teach you the truth.

Which downside? A little acne. Hairloss is a valid concern but you have to see it that way. Most guys who are predisposed to MPB are gonna end up bald anyways. Yeah, steroids can accerlerate this process but its also dose dependent. If you do it right, you wont lose more hair than you would normally do. And also, you can use fin more easily because you have higher DHT levels anyways.

He was never good looking. I saw a forum post yesteday where he said that he didnt get any girls untill he started roiding and sincen then, he slept with over 300 women in 3 years. Afaik, his GF was fat and ugly and she even dumped him for being skinny aka unattractive. Also, his before photos are the state of 90% of all men. They are out of shape, have either skinny fat bodies with a puffy face or very skinny bodies like zyzz. Either way, he was PSL wise before max. 4PSL.

Which risk? Looking like sick kunt?

Zyzz died because of drug overdose, not Steroids. Even in huge amounts, you cant kill yourself with steroids in 2-3 years. The body is way to resilient. Look a all those smokers, junkies or very obese people who live up to 50, 60, 70. years. Also, Rich Piana did probably the 10x amount of steroids and for over 20 years and he even reached the age of 45 (and probably died of drug use). Small cycles or not gonna hurt your health in anyway. Connor Murphy still gets girls and his body is shit because he cycled off and fasted for 40 days. Hes just a psycho, if he wanted to, he would still slay.
you’re a goat 🐐 you take any steds yourself

I've got a gear in my drawer but I've decided aginst it. I'm just a 3\10 and its too over for me in the west. I will cycle in Vietnam's in 2022.

Zyzz was so famous because he proved that almost anybody can become successful with girls as long as you arent really genetically fucked.
Zyzz had elite bodybuilding genetics.

• +1
Reactions: CurryKing
What would be the best cycle to do this in your opinion? Test only? Tren? Masteron?

(and surgery)

Cheers

View attachment 913312
Dnr. Just gonna spam gh and bonesmashing until im ogre, and then gonna gymcel + bloatmaxx for extra ogre appeal

No shrunken balls included

Zyzz had elite bodybuilding genetics.
not true at all. if it wasn't for roids, he would have been a skinny Incel for his whole life. He has good muscle insertions and knew how to bodybuilding for aesthetics and max general appeal instead of bro splits but besides that, he would never be a successful bodybuilder if he hadn't took copious amounts of roids and still just ended up being 90-100kg at 6'1 which isnt that good.
What would be the best cycle to do this in your opinion? Test only? Tren? Masteron?
Depends on your genetics tbh. If you are prone to hair loss and mental issues, I would stay away from any 19-nors and DHT derivatives like Masteron. I haven't started my first cycle yet despite having the roids at home because I got Telogen Effluvium and had no Finasteride plug. I will start my first cycle in roughly a month.
It will be very basic test only cycle. I will titrate the dose slowly up. If u are testosterone deprived like me (natty levels of 500ng despite being in good shape and sleeping and eating well), doubling your test to 1000ng without fluctuation that u have when u are natural will be enough to increase muscle synthesis by a lot. I will probably start with 150mg/week and diet down to 8-10% body fat and then increase the dose to 250mg/week for 12 weeks.Then I will throw in some low dose Dbol for mental gains and Anavar for vascularity and dick gains. Depending on how good I respond and how healthy I feel (bloodwork) I will push the dose to 350-400mg/week for another 12 weeks. My goals is to be 85kg shredded to the bone. I am currently 80kg @ 20% bf.
So to be 85kg and 8% bf I would have to have 6.8kg of fat and 78.2kg of lean mass. I am currently 80kg which is consists of 16kg of fat and 64kg of lean mass. So over the course of 7 months, I plan to build 14kg of muscle and lose 10kg of fat. With anabolic, this should be easily possible.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
just die in your 30s bro

ur actualy high iq, its sad a lot of copers in this forum are just affraid to inject a bit of testosterone.

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget
not true at all. if it wasn't for roids, he would have been a skinny Incel for his whole life. He has good muscle insertions and knew how to bodybuilding for aesthetics and max general appeal instead of bro splits but besides that, he would never be a successful bodybuilder if he hadn't took copious amounts of roids and still just ended up being 90-100kg at 6'1 which isnt that good.

Depends on your genetics tbh. If you are prone to hair loss and mental issues, I would stay away from any 19-nors and DHT derivatives like Masteron. I haven't started my first cycle yet despite having the roids at home because I got Telogen Effluvium and had no Finasteride plug. I will start my first cycle in roughly a month.
It will be very basic test only cycle. I will titrate the dose slowly up. If u are testosterone deprived like me (natty levels of 500ng despite being in good shape and sleeping and eating well), doubling your test to 1000ng without fluctuation that u have when u are natural will be enough to increase muscle synthesis by a lot. I will probably start with 150mg/week and diet down to 8-10% body fat and then increase the dose to 250mg/week for 12 weeks.Then I will throw in some low dose Dbol for mental gains and Anavar for vascularity and dick gains. Depending on how good I respond and how healthy I feel (bloodwork) I will push the dose to 350-400mg/week for another 12 weeks. My goals is to be 85kg shredded to the bone. I am currently 80kg @ 20% bf.
So to be 85kg and 8% bf I would have to have 6.8kg of fat and 78.2kg of lean mass. I am currently 80kg which is consists of 16kg of fat and 64kg of lean mass. So over the course of 7 months, I plan to build 14kg of muscle and lose 10kg of fat. With anabolic, this should be easily possible.
how easy is it to lose fat on test? like 150mg-200mg trt dose

Just as easy as losing fat natural except you can run larger deficits without losing muscle, or you can even gain muscle on a deficit if the deficit is small enough depending on how advanced you are/your bodyfat %

• +1
Reactions: Schönling and crosshold
Zyzz and jon skywalker are 6'2 and 6'4 :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19948
I'm considering it really. I've been eating grilled chicken and rice everyday for the past two months and I only had a net loss of five pounds each month. And thats including scarfing down hydroxycut and caffeine pills. Nigga I want a burrito.

Nattymaxed is enough. Would be better with steroids? Yes, but keeping your young looks (hair and collagen) is essential if you want to keep slaying while you get older. So it's not worth it the trade.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Nattymaxed is enough. Would be better with steroids? Yes, but keeping your young looks (hair and collagen) is essential if you want to keep slaying while you get older. So it's not worth it the trade.

You wont lose collagen and hair on a low test dose and its way better than being natty for gains and ambition.

I wish there was a safer alternative to roids such as self-inducing a myostatin deficiency

Not much easier to be honest, trt helps definitely with energy, motivation and creating an anabolic state which will make your body look better than cutting natty but you still have to eat the same little amount.

if you are going bald even on finasteride and dutasteride (happens all the time on the forums), just wear a hair system and blast your ass off.

you don't want to do this for muh side effects? then fucking dont. you do you. but i will, and ill be fucking huge if im bald with a hair system. it is what it is.
Nice man. I‘ll probably end up doing the same too but for now I still have enough hair

So you know all about how roids improves your life but you never took roids? Those guys you listed could all quit roids and so long as they maintained their training and a good diet they would slay just as much as they do on roids because they have fantastic frame and attractive faces. Roiding doesn't change your frame and it generally makes things like skin and hair worse.

People should definitely lift weights and eat a good diet but instead of wasting thousands on roids (that you will have to stay on or you will look natty again within a couple of months) you should spend it on stuff like getting your teeth done, facial hair and eyebrow maxing, fillers/implants etc.