The only time you can have fun with your girlfriend is in your teens / twenties or until you have children

D

Deleted member 4430

Kraken
If I remember correctly, there is a fairly high percentage of users who are late teens, early twenty and have not yet had any serious LTR, but would even want children in the future.
The question is, what will you do with your girlfriend before and after the baby? Constantly have sex to get her impregnated as soon as possible and what then? you will be about late twenty and will have to take care of children for at least 18 years, which means raising money mainly-last years of prime gone.

The thing is that one of the main reasons why people like me want to have a LTR is that they want to spend time with someone and do things they cant even do with best friends, and it doesnt have to be purely romantic things.
Just all of the things that are cringe and society tolerates only for young people, who mainly have time for it. Its true that you can travel with children, for example, but in my opinion thats something completely different from just two young people who are in love for the first time. I am devastated by the idea that there may be a chance that I will have a child one day, but none of this experience, because it would be too late.

inhib OP is low T faggot

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6382, Deleted member 6997 and 4 others
I think if I were to go out and have fun with my girlfriend after having children, I would leave them with the grandparents. I've never had a child though, so IDK.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Deleted member 5969, Deleted member 12002 and 2 others
but i don't want to have kids

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 8202, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
I think if I were to go out and have fun with my girlfriend after having children, I would leave them with the grandparents. I've never had a child though, so IDK.
Yeah, I guess I described it wrong, its not so much about children, but about being young, to hang out with your girlfriend all night long until morning, doing childish things, something what sounds cringe if youre over thirty and wageslaving.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, kuroganeikki, coping ethnic and 1 other person
Never care about what society tolerates..its beta and low T trait

I cared a lot as well, and have problem with this

• +1
Reactions: CANI, turkproducer, Highrise and 3 others
If I remember correctly, there is a fairly high percentage of users who are late teens, early twenty and have not yet had any serious LTR, but would even want children in the future.
The question is, what will you do with your girlfriend before and after the baby? Constantly have sex to get her impregnated as soon as possible and what then? you will be about late twenty and will have to take care of children for at least 18 years, which means raising money mainly-last years of prime gone.

The thing is that one of the main reasons why people like me want to have a LTR is that they want to spend time with someone and do things they cant even do with best friends, and it doesnt have to be purely romantic things.
Just all of the things that are cringe and society tolerates only for young people, who mainly have time for it. Its true that you can travel with children, for example, but in my opinion thats something completely different from just two young people who are in love for the first time. I am devastated by the idea that there may be a chance that I will have a child one day, but none of this experience, because it would be too late.

inhib OP is low T faggot

I'm 33 years old, have been married to my wife for a little over two years, and now our first child is on the way. I'm not even employed at the moment, and neither is she.

All that stuff you're talking about is like having sex in a pool. I've never done that, but I've heard it's not nearly as fun as it sounds. Women are about as conducive to actual fun as water is to sex. Running around being young and in love might be glorified by the media and contemporary society, but in reality it's always much more trouble than it's worth. How often do you think it ever ends well? As a man, it's far better spend your teens and twenties alone focusing on other things. You definitely won't feel this way now but, trust me, when you're a little bit older and look back you'll be much happier if you weren't involved in relationships when you were young, like everybody else was. Please don't get it twisted. This is nothing more that a simple observation. It's certainly not copium.

Men mature a lot slower than women do. Is it because we're better? Probably so. Getting on an emotional roller coaster when you're not finished developing can leave you messed up and confused for the rest of your life. That's even if you don't mess up big time and make a stupid decision marrying the wrong person because you were......."in love" at the time. Take a look at all the older men you know who had reciprocated love affairs in their teens and early twenties to see exactly what I'm talking about. How many of them are stable and have their lives together?

Anyways, my wife and I are unemployed and trapped in China with our first kid on the way. We don't get any stimulus checks here. I'm 33 and she's 30. We're not worried about the future and we're not gonna ever stop having kids while we're still able to. We've had lots of fun together already. Children won't stop us from having fun in the future either. As a man, I would never let my wife leave my house to go be under the authority of another man (a manager or a boss) for any part of the day. Not for 8 hours, and not for one second. She will be a house wife. Of course that means I'll have to be the one to support everybody, even if we end up having seven kids. Don't think that means I'm gonna be a slave though. I only ever worked to live, and will never live to work. If that means we gotta leave the U.S. so that I can support my family by myself and still live an easy life, then so be it. Opportunities are much more plentiful when you think outside the box and are willing to go anywhere.

I've had a lot of fun in my life and have lived in a lot of different places. When I was in my teens and early twenties I yearned for love too. I had my heart broken due to rejection when I was 18. It messed me up for about three years. Lol, it hurt something fierce back then, but I'm so glad I didn't end up having a stupid relationship with that retard. I genuinly feel bad for the 21 year old Brad she chose over me. Honestly, I wouldn't trade my younger years for anything. Not because of where I'm at now, but because of all the fun I had. If you don't dwell on what other men have that you don't, and don't waste time on crap like video games, you'll be more than alright. The idea that young men should have relationships, and even sex, to be fulfilled is one of the biggest lies of modern society. Being young and twitterpated makes you stupid/susceptible, and therefore a better consumer. Not only of material junk, but also of feminist lies.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell, noobeater, owlofathena and 3 others
I'm 33 years old, have been married to my wife for a little over two years, and now our first child is on the way. I'm not even employed at the moment, and neither is she.

All that stuff you're talking about is like having sex in a pool. I've never done that, but I've heard it's not nearly as fun as it sounds. Women are about as conducive to actual fun as water is to sex. Running around being young and in love might be glorified by the media and contemporary society, but in reality it's always much more trouble than it's worth. How often do you think it ever ends well? As a man, it's far better spend your teens and twenties alone focusing on other things. You definitely won't feel this way now but, trust me, when you're a little bit older and look back you'll be much happier if you weren't involved in relationships when you were young, like everybody else was. Please don't get it twisted. This is nothing more that a simple observation. It's certainly not copium.

Men mature a lot slower than women do. Is it because we're better? Probably so. Getting on an emotional roller coaster when you're not finished developing can leave you messed up and confused for the rest of your life. That's even if you don't mess up big time and make a stupid decision marrying the wrong person because you were......."in love" at the time. Take a look at all the older men you know who had reciprocated love affairs in their teens and early twenties to see exactly what I'm talking about. How many of them are stable and have their lives together?

Anyways, my wife and I are unemployed and trapped in China with our first kid on the way. We don't get any stimulus checks here. I'm 33 and she's 30. We're not worried about the future and we're not gonna ever stop having kids while we're still able to. We've had lots of fun together already. Children won't stop us from having fun in the future either. As a man, I would never let my wife leave my house to go be under the authority of another man (a manager or a boss) for any part of the day. Not for 8 hours, and not for one second. She will be a house wife. Of course that means I'll have to be the one to support everybody, even if we end up having seven kids. Don't think that means I'm gonna be a slave though. I only ever worked to live, and will never live to work. If that means we gotta leave the U.S. so that I can support my family by myself and still live an easy life, then so be it. Opportunities are much more plentiful when you think outside the box and are willing to go anywhere.

I've had a lot of fun in my life and have lived in a lot of different places. When I was in my teens and early twenties I yearned for love too. I had my heart broken due to rejection when I was 18. It messed me up for about three years. Lol, it hurt something fierce back then, but I'm so glad I didn't end up having a stupid relationship with that retard. I genuinly feel bad for the 21 year old Brad she chose over me. Honestly, I wouldn't trade my younger years for anything. Not because of where I'm at now, but because of all the fun I had. If you don't dwell on what other men have that you don't, and don't waste time on crap like video games, you'll be more than alright. The idea that young men should have relationships, and even sex, to be fulfilled is one of the biggest lies of modern society. Being young and twitterpated makes you stupid/susceptible, and therefore a better consumer. Not only of material junk, but also of feminist lies.
Greycels carrying this site once again
Best of luck in life bro

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 12002

not a single word

So if youre so happy, why are you here then?

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, YamiYugi and WadlowMaxxing
As a 25 KHHV psl3 user I don’t know why I read every word jfl

So if youre so happy, why are you here then?
Like I said I'm NEET at the moment. There's not a lot for me to do in the way of entertainment, especially out in the middle of a rural village.
IMG 20210125 094236

If I wasn't living behind the great firewal I'd probably just watch videos on youtube all day instead.

Anyways, I've always been a social outcast. You guys are my people. I've got a lot of unique life experience though. There's probably some young people on here that I might be able to help out.

Also, it keeps me well grounded. Too many incels turn their backs on the community after they ascend. They join the normies, start simping, and eventually get cucked. That seems to be the usual pattern.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10551
Like I said I'm NEET at the moment. There's not a lot for me to do in the way of entertainment, especially out in the middle of a rural village.
View attachment 945048
If I wasn't living behind the great firewal I'd probably just watch videos on youtube all day instead.

Anyways, I've always been a social outcast. You guys are my people. I've got a lot of unique life experience though. There's probably some young people on here that I might be able to help out.

Also, it keeps me well grounded. Too many incels turn their backs on the community after they ascend. They join the normies, start simping, and eventually get cucked. That seems to be the usual pattern.
Wait you are in China married to a ....

tenor.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 2785 and 2 others

inhib OP is low T faggot

We gotta toughen up boyos cause this lockdown isn't going to and anytime soon and by the time it ends some of us will be late 20's or 30's and therefore too old to experience true teen love...

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
View attachment 945048

Jew pheno ngl

Never had fun in the first place. With anybody at all. Can't even comprehend

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430

inhib OP is low T faggot

if u get some daughters u can keep them in the basement (in minecraft)

Never had fun in the first place. With anybody at all. Can't even comprehend
but you still have time by some strange miracle, you still look a few years younger, but you're probably right .......

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 10536
that's why i don't like muh tradition and monogamy eventually the attraction will fade and so will her looks

wise oldcel advice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002

inhib OP is low T faggot

Op is an autistic retard