The only way to chew and not get tmj is by chewing normal gums with normal resistance

Deleted member 12425

Deleted member 12425

Iron
I asked a dental consultant, he told me that great resistance causes TMJ. The only way to make your masseters slightly bigger without having any TMJ problems is by chewing normal gums. The results however will take a much longer time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
This will depend greatly from person to person though...

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 12425
Just dont chew everyday or more than like an hour at a time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12425
Just dont chew everyday or more than like an hour at a time
it really depends on what you're chewing, some people here eat falim with cold water so it gets very hard.. which is def a big problem. One hour of that will causes TMJ probably

• +1
Reactions: RadComputerGamer
Imagine listening to dentist/ortho jew

Imagine listening to dentist/ortho jew
I too suspect all doctors of all kinds, but this one is a relative of mine. He wouldn't lie to me to get some money

I have been chewing the hardest gum available for +5 hours everyday during 3 months. Over for me?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and animo123
I too suspect all doctors of all kinds, but this one is a relative of mine. He wouldn't lie to me to get some money
He doesn't need to lie he could simply be wrong too you know tbh ngl

I have been chewing the hardest gum available for +5 hours everyday during 3 months. Over for me?
That's some superior joints genes lol, I don't know tbh. But remember that too much water can kill any creature.

He doesn't need to lie he could simply be wrong too you know tbh ngl
If he is lying why is many people here who "chewed" mastic got tmj?

WORKED FOR ME

If he is lying why is many people here who "chewed" mastic got tmj?
Because they are retarded autists that don't know when to stop I am literally chewing 8 falim gums for hours and don't even get jaw clicking

• +1
Reactions: animo123
Because they are retarded autists that don't know when to stop I am literally chewing 8 falim gums for hours and don't even get jaw clicking
8 falim and for hours? who chew more than you?

you got any results?

you got any results?
Sadly barely any I cope with thinking masseters look a littlebit better but I didnt manage to hypertrophy them yet. Thats why I ordered jawliner expert recently and will try again with jawliner + falim soon

did that, for a hour just once, still got TMJ and haven't got rid of it 1 year later

:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946